• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Demo thread General

Raijinken

Smash Master
1 second is a long time in a match.
Unless you're trying to go out of your way to chaingrab, it will probably not be an issue in standard play. At worst, throw in a jab between grab attempts and you'll easily eat up the timing restriction.

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
I've got one question, what happens after the 30 uses are over, are you unable to re-download the demo or something?

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
I've got one question, what happens after the 30 uses are over, are you unable to re-download the demo or something?
I think it's sealed off from play even if you redownload it.
We won't have to worry, as even at this point if you shut it off and play it daily you'll have the game before the uses are up

MangoTwist

Smash Apprentice
Looks amazing but why are the victory themes still being reused from Brawl?

Triblaze

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Triblaze0
Just watched the Nintendan video, and I am not quite sure what to think. The game is considerably more polished, and it is indeed faster than E3 build, but not as fast as I was hoping for. Oh well, still looks like a hell of a good time!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
This is the best after work treat.

DOWNLOADING RIGHT

NOW

Gawain

Smash Lord
NNID
Gawain
3DS FC
5069-4113-9796
Man it looks great. Pikachu's throw-thunder thing seems like its gonna be really good.

Soul.

Here is a video of Vllager using thunder:
Oh my god... I can't even...well, it was obvious Villager could do that anyway. His Pocket moves have less knockback, I think.
This game looks so good even on a normal 3DS, lol.

Last edited:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Oh my god... I can't even...well, it was obvious Villager could do that anyway. His Pocket move have less knockback, I think.
This game looks so good even on a normal 3DS, lol.
I have both an XL (English) and a regular one (Japanese) and I was worried about it, but I was so wrong. It looks fantastic.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Eh 5 characters and one map. Not really worth watching streams for since I want to experience the gameplay myself. Grr it sucks being the common western man...

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Eh 5 characters and one map. Not really worth watching streams for since I want to experience the gameplay myself. Grr it sucks being the common western man...
It's so worth watching. Never in my life would I have thought a stream of a demo was so hype worthy, but alas, it is.

Khao

Smash Lord
You were right.
At least it now requires the use of multiple moves. Seeing a combo composed of the same attack done over and over is ****ing boring, this makes things more fun to watch.

Plus, that looks like it could be escaped far earlier than the CPU actually did.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
Dang, if the demo comes westward I'll have to buy me a 3DS early!
2DS, 3DS, XL? Tough decision.
Man, Zero's download is takin forever, whys the download gotta be so big? They just HAD to squeeze Ridley in there didn't they?
I think the Smash XL comes out next week sometime.

nghsk

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0104-1554-6849
At least it now requires the use of multiple moves. Seeing a combo composed of the same attack done over and over is ****ing boring, this makes things more fun to watch.

Plus, that looks like it could be escaped far earlier than the CPU actually did.
Yeah, the level on that CPU looks pretty low to be taking such a beating. :\

Renji64

Smash Lord
So you can chop down a tree with Villager, have it reflected (like by Mario's cape), and then he can POCKET IT. So he can throw out this giant as tree whenever he wants to. That is pretty hype.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
It's so worth watching. Never in my life would I have thought a stream of a demo was so hype worthy, but alas, it is.
Maybe. I can't seem to log into Twitch though. Not that it's stopping me from watching a stream, but it's pretty inconvenient. Anyone else having issues?

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
So you can chop down a tree with Villager, have it reflected (like by Mario's cape), and then he can POCKET IT. So he can throw out this giant as tree whenever he wants to. That is pretty hype.
That is hilarious. Pocket is just about my favourite move in the game at this very moment. :laugh: I can't wait to see what other ridiculous stuff it can do.

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
Woa, that was unexpected! So much hype for a demo, only in Smash :grin:

It's great to see the game (and finally the possibility of playing it, if the demo comes to the west) :grin:

Greda

Smash Journeyman
goodbye everyone im packing my bags to leave to japan see you all after i get there bye.

-cries internally-

Top Bottom