• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS: Which color do you use??? (Updated with Recolors!!! 25/08/2008)

NeoZero

Smash Apprentice
I'll just go with the colors since I don't know which suit goes where and whatnot.

Green
Normal
Darkblue
Pink
Purple
Black

Green's my favorite, although it looks god awful in that picture (mebbe its just my monitor, who knoes). I also find that the last two, purple and black, are used too much. That why they're lower then pink.

smaci92

Smash Lord
lol green looks god awful not just in the pic but in the game also. it could be your monitor...but i dunno; i used the exact green color from the game to recolor her...:ohwell:

FadedImage

Smash Journeyman
the green/yellow does look a little faded, but actually, I think it looks better than the brawl colors. I wish it was a nice dark green; that would have been soooo smecksy... *sniffles*

NeoZero

Smash Apprentice
I know you did Smaci, I looked at the "post your ZSS pictures" thread (they have pictures of every color variant, well, I think so anyways). You did a wonderful job recoloring those pictures.

Personally, I like the green/yellow when I play, but when I look at pictures, I find it looks completely stupid... I have no idea why.

I think I would agree with Faded. It would look better if it was a darker shade of green or if they changed the yellow for a dark green. I still like using it in brawl though :)

zippo074

Smash Cadet
I have to say purple, not because everybody else is, but my name on brawl is purpl and It's my fav colour.. Hmm..

Oh, and smaci, I hope I can brawl you sometime, I'm in the exact same "location" you are =]

doomweasel

Smash Cadet
It depends on my mood. If I'm in an especially good mood, I use the Gravity Suit. Otherwise, it's the Dark Suit. I find it tends to make people take you more seriously.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I always go as the PINK & RED NES Metroid Varia Suit. <----Vote

But i might start using the Fushion and Dark Suit as well now.

Mith_

Smash Champion
I belive I use the Fusion suit, because I choose the blue samus then switch to zero suit, but now that I know about the gravity suit I think I'll start using that lol.

smaci92

Smash Lord
Whats funny is threads like these have become extremely hated in the wolf forum. I like black cuz its black.
that's wierd...every board should have a thread like this IMO because it's interesting to find out peoples opinions on what color is most appealing to the eye.

anyways, i added the last 3 peoples votes to the first pg.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
i don't know if I voted on here yet, but if I did I'd like to change it to "random color."

They're all good color schemes, although I think they could've done more with that second blue...

Sunstar

Smash Apprentice
I personally think, that ZSS looks best in her normal outfit... so i vote for Super Metroid Varia Suit (light blue)

why is the red one pink? :confused:

smaci92

Smash Lord
I personally think, that ZSS looks best in her normal outfit... so i vote for Super Metroid Varia Suit (light blue)

why is the red one pink? :confused:
cause the (red??) one is pink in the game...:confused: like if your gonna complain about my recolors, make them yourself...

Dairantou boy X

Smash Rookie
I have three favorite ZSS colors: Light blue (Power Suit), Dark Blue (Fusion Suit), and Purple. I can't really choose between them, though I mostly play with the Dark Blue ZSS.

Dairantou boy X

Smash Rookie
I have three favorite ZSS colors: Light blue (Power Suit), Dark Blue (Fusion Suit), and Purple. I can't really choose between them, though I mostly play with the Dark Blue ZSS.

Top Bottom