• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS placement in SBR Tier List

darkspatan117

Smash Journeyman
Meta Knight
Snake
King Dedede
Mr. Game & Watch
Falco
R.O.B.

High
Marth
Wario
Lucario
Donkey Kong
Diddy
Pikachu
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Pit
Wolf

Middle
Toon Link
Olimar
Fox
Zelda
ZSS(21 best in the game)
Bowser
Luigi
Peach
Ike
Sheik

Low
Lucas
Ness
Mario
Pokémon Trainer
Samus
Yoshi
Sonic
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Link
Captain Falcon

Discuss

i.E.

Smash Apprentice
I like where she's at...she could arguably be higher, but at the same time I don't really have a problem with any of the characters above her.

I still don't think zelda belongs ahead of ZSS though.

doomweasel

Smash Cadet
There's still a lot of work to be done: the metagames aren't fully developed yet. I see Zero Suit moving up in the not-so-distant future.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I think her placement below Zelda is rather silly. I also have a few minor issues with some of the other higher placed characters, but they all make enough sense on their own. A lot of characters in this game are really good.

Twilight Wolf

Smash Rookie
I think she's alright where she's at, though I also believe she should be above Zelda. However, she might rise in the tiers in the future.

goodkid

Smash Lord
She looks fine to me, but I don't main ZSS. Have any of you tried the pivot grab with Zamus,? it works well with Yoshi, but I think ZSS has a longer grab range, so it would be even better.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
I don't see why tier placement really needs to be discussed. Does it add to ZSS' metagame? Does it impart some sort of unknown knowledge to us? It's not important.

Zamus boards "discussing"? Thats a good one.
Who the **** are you?

Tristan_win

Not dead.
hmm... I almost main Zamus so I'm just going to copy and paste what I said in the sheik forum as to why it's important.

"I would be happy enough with bottom of high to high mid tier.

Everything else is unacceptable to me.

We as a community should always strive to make sheik meta game better and push it to it's limits and beyond. If we let ourselves because lazy and settle down at the bottom of mid tier come next tier list we will be low.

I guaranteed it."

7thFonon

Smash Apprentice
Tristan!!! =D

I'm okay with the tier list, I do find Wolf and a couple others (who are higher) as an easier match-up for Zero Suit, but that's just because of their comparison to other characters as well. I think she can make her way up the tier list though, but anything going past Lucario and Wario is going to require some major game breaking techniques on Zero Suit's part that we just don't know yet. So I'd say the placement is fine, maybe a little lower than I expected....

oze6000

Smash Apprentice
Meh, middle of the tier list is fine for me. I say that a lot of people don't know her, which is why she may not be high on the tier list, but I prefer it that way. I agree with Cake and part of Tristan. Always push ZSS limit's, so we can find them and break them. But honestly who cares about how good we look on a tier list. Not making ourselves top tier or anything like that isn't being lazy. I'd say its smart. Who'd want people to ***** at us all game anyways cause of our character? Lower tier the better honestly. Its just a list, ZSS kicks *** and we all know that.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
I think she's a lost cause to be perfectly honest. The tiers are far too widely distributed. By that I mean that I feel like those characters not in the absolute top stand little to no chance against the alternative (given high and equal level of play).

Snakeee

Smash Master
She should be near the bottom of high tier, or at least the very top of mid tier IMO.
She is definitely underrated that's for sure. The thing is not enough people use her.

I'm honestly not too fond of the "tier list", but it is better than others I've seen.

FBM

Smash Apprentice
I do feel like we could go a bit higher, but I mean if Toon Link is only mid tier, then I guess I can't argue about ZSS being where she is.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
how come the middle tier isn't physically in the middle?

i.E.

Smash Apprentice
I really dislike where zelda is...she doesn't belong above ZSS in any way shape or form. Her smash moves are easily DI'd out of and I mean...Din's fire can only get her so high.....

Maybe the SBR put too much consideration into Zelda's reflector (nayru's love)? I guess she deals with projectile spam better than ZSS? Even still...I think ZSS has more options in more matchups than Zelda.

And oh yea, Zelda's recovery is ******g terrible.

Top Bottom