• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS Flowchart

Adapt

Smash Lord
I found some reference to this in the general discussion topic, and thought it would be fun to do.

This is intended to be both serious and funny. Unfortunately I don't have a good program to make a flowchart, so this is the best I can do.

I am open to both suggestions on improving the chart, possibly splitting it into a serious one and a funny one, and some help from someone with Visio or similar to make a real flowchart.

The serious one can be much more complicated and explain the decision process that goes through your head while playing ZSS. I think this might be a good resource for newer ZSS players.
The funny one on the other hand can exaggerate the over-use of side-B, what happens when someone shields your third jab, and the lack of use of F-smash (as some examples)

noradseven

Smash Lord
You know the loop works on more than just fox right, it works on like 5-6 characters to differing degrees including Falco.

for a good reference on what a flowchart like this could entail, here's one by bellreisa for Alice in IaMP

http://mizuumi.net/blah/aliceflowchart.png
That is surprisingly accurate but then again its done by bell so.

I need to play get Iamp again, but then again I have barely had time for SWR

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
Zero's not going to like this. =(

I'd love to help with this. You should start differently though.

Is opponent olimar or vinesaur? >yes> taunt

Or more importantly,

If offstage > Is opponent new to fighting a Zamus? >yes> lol @ gimp attempt

Zero

Smash Hero
Zero's not going to like this. =(

I'd love to help with this. You should start differently though.

Is opponent olimar or vinesaur? >yes> taunt

Or more importantly,

If offstage > Is opponent new to fighting a Zamus? >yes> lol @ gimp attempt
:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

ThreeSided and I were going to make one. It would be dubbed The Zero Suit Samus Flowchart Project, to give it serious, metagame changing implications.

I still lol'd heartily. We'll post one yet, ThreeSided! I'll be a huge one, too.

Top Bottom