• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zsamus or Zelda/shiek- Who's Hotter.

Wayland

Smash Journeyman
Zamus is foine, but she's probably a total *****. She probably treats every man like he's Johnny Bravo. (As in, "Get lost, meat-head!" *Tazes you*)

Zelda is a bit less beautiful, but she's still rather comely, and probably would be better around the home than Zamus.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
wow u people have no lives wat so ever if you are saying samus is hoter than zelda how bout that Paris hilton or someone real...............
And you can judge someone's entire LIFE by this thread? You are one gifted person.

I can't believe you said Paris Hilton, anyway. Yes, Zamus and Sheik are WAY hotter than Hilton. I like Sheik's hidden self. Makes her more mysterious.

Sheik is hotter, though. She's too sexy.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
i dont think there is existance of a hot picture of sheik...considering she looks alot like, well, you know, a guy :/

Arashi

Smash Cadet
Give me Jiggly and I'm a happy brawler!

Zelda is absolutely beautiful, while a 6' 3" busty chick (like Samus) is a little much for me. Besides, I'm a Jigglypuff and Zelda fanboy.

RedTone

Smash Cadet
I would like to say about talking about how some people are saying it's a dumb question to be asking since they are fictional characters...though it's actually appropriate for us guys to be comparing the two...as it's not to like the character..it's our male instinct to point out what's hot about a "girl"..
The fact is we are talking about the features of a woman..so it is inevitable at least one should ask..as well others to answer what they think..that is the healthy mind of a man

....ANYWAY

My vote goes to ZSSamus: skin tight, healthy, tall, flexible.. and that win victory when she kicks and poses her leg out? Hot. D;

Zelda on the other hand is very pretty..noticeably the face (and back) she has a really cool character voice (and back)

ZSSamus = sexy
Zelda = pretty princess
(I didn't get a good look at Sheik)

TheMoonman

Smash Cadet
Definently Nana.

She looks so sweet, and her parka looks so fuzzy. I could hug her all day under the stars' glow.

siiiigh...

MidnightVintage

Smash Rookie
Metaknight
Mysterious with a raspy voice mmmm

On a serious note
Zamus
Even though i have to go through 2 layers of clothes to see her naked, at least it is clearly visible that she isn't a hermaphrodite unlike the the bipolar prince(ss?)

On another Note
Misa-Misa

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
Palutena's pretty hot...

On topic, I'd choose Zelda.

But really, was this necessary...? :-P

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
Obviously these are fictional characters, but if I compare them to everyday people, I would date a Samus, but marry a Zelda.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Marth, oh wait that's a guy!

Between those 2, ZSS, although Peach is also pretty.

For the record, Paris Hilton has a nice body but she is ugly as ****.

Viscano

Smash Apprentice
Marth.

Not even joking. The only guy that I would go gay for.;)

ZSS is hot though:chuckle:

Yes, I KNOW they're Video Game characters. Geez, can't I just have some fun?:dizzy:

This VVVVV

:lick:

Lant

Smash Journeyman

DSM01

Smash Apprentice
Without a doubt, Falcon. How can anyone resist those chiseled abs or those huge pecs? :chuckle:

Cheezball

Smash Ace
Random TURNS. ME. ON. Lol, jk. I have no comment due on this, as THIIIS IIIIS AAAA JOOOOKE TOOOPIIIIC!!! *kicks some guy into a hole*

FishkeeperTimmay!

Smash Ace
Okay, think about this... Peach wins...

She carries around a Frying Pan, and Tennis Racket and Golf Club at all times... this means...

Frying Pan - She can freakin' cook like no other

Golf - She has patience and grace

Tennis - She must have HOT body under that poofy dress. Have you seen a tennis star with a crappy body? I don't think so!

She can also pull up turnips out of the ground... Insantly... so she can garden like no other woman.. must compliment her cooking.

And, even she HIP CHECKS you, its full of hearts and love!

Homely, graceful AND has a killer body hiding under the dress? Peach has got my vote. ^^

Corigames

Smash Hero
I'll take Samus.

Zelda transforms into Sheik... a guy. So, that makes her a trap. On top of that, I'm not gay.

I'll go with Samus.

PS, Samus and I are engaged.

Eternalfire

Smash Journeyman
This is not even a debate.

Zamus. She is in a skin tight suit that leaves nothing to the imagination. She's also a badass that can, more than likely, have sex just as good as killing aliens. /thread

Corigames

Smash Hero
No, **** Ridley. That guy isn't reliable for crap. He can't defend a base, command troops for crap, HE LET HIS HOME BASE PLANET BLOW UP. That guy's not even getting an invitation. Nah, I think my Best Man is going to be SA-X. While he completely disagrees in the holy matrimony, he's a dependable guy. He's pulled me through a lot of crap... killed a lot of people, but that's beside the point. He's also gotten over Samus since he found out she can kick his *** in her sleep now. He's cool.

Honeymoon isn't written in stone yet, but I'm thinking of going to Aether. She is always talking about the Luminoth and how beautiful the light side of the planet was. Since there has been plenty of time for remodeling, the place is even more beautiful than it was before. I've got my mind set on it, but it's not a "have to" thing.

Hellz yes open Bar. What do you take me for?

Top Bottom