• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZP fest Roy our boy!!!!

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Umm I would say

1.me
2.johnny(once hes powered back up)
3.you/your bro/sighrax all seem pretty equal in skill level so i cant say
4.cameron/derek/steven all seem pretty even
5.lee/jason

and yeah i got you azian.
alright but i still have a long way to go so zp friday i still need training for winter fest so i can do well and become a better player all around

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lolz I guess its nice to know but I still aint where I wanna be. Its only the south side of FL I wanna see a FL PR again man.

I gotta get my sheik up to par. I been trying to play to learn in friendlies alot but I think I lack tourney experiance. Up until recently beacuse of alot of issues going on in my life I couldn't take melee seriously until I moved back home(FL). I feel I'm getting better but I need something more.

I need my sensai back ****it.

@Roy ya dog we gotta rock them ho's @ winter fest

@ anyone going to winterfest
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=248253

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Umm I would say

1.me
2.johnny(once hes powered back up)
3.you/your bro/sighrax all seem pretty equal in skill level so i cant say
4.cameron/derek/steven all seem pretty even
5.lee/jason

and yeah i got you azian.
Wow you're a ******* if you think that I'm EVEN with Lee. LOL Alright that's cool you're entitled to your opinion, I'll just have to bust your ***** in when I play and murk everyone in tourney. I agree with Nicaboy I really miss chops. =/

spider_sense

Smash Champion
What time is everyone showing up to this? I'm going to be playing very seriously. Get ready, so if I act like sorta a **** please understand. Btw I'm not doing teams, straight up friendlies, so don't ask me for em, cause I'll gracefully decline.

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
What time is everyone showing up to this? I'm going to be playing very seriously. Get ready, so if I act like sorta a **** please understand. Btw I'm not doing teams, straight up friendlies, so don't ask me for em, cause I'll gracefully decline.
Probably coming around 5-6 myself. YO I'm ready jason. Bring that sexy ganon out.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Im gona be at ZP tonight, hopefully with others as well..

Im down for melee, if nothing else. Chances are im goin to the melee ZP instead of brawl gigs, but who knows. Wana be prepared either way this time.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Im gona be at ZP tonight, hopefully with others as well..

Im down for melee, if nothing else. Chances are im goin to the melee ZP instead of brawl gigs, but who knows. Wana be prepared either way this time.
Sheik dittos? Omg double sheik with me tonight that team is mad fun.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Omg so I went to take care of some paper work right. I saw this fine girl I mean everything on heer was perfect(I wont get into details). Any way so I wanted to appoarch her and say something but I stoped. Look like she had a dude so I said o might as well drop it. Dude turned around and it was a female stud. I was like WTF!!! Nicaboy is now sad.

Anyway so I'm stuck playing you guys now on a Friday night. Imma be there around 5 -6. I love ya'll though so lets get some good games tonight k.

@cryptik wanna mm my falco or fox?
@andres **** son 3 years on an account and 1 post lolz.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
i fell asleep at like 12ish today and my gf took off with the car for work >.<

can someone come get me please?!?!?!

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
No lol... Linguini ended the second set beating me with Roy. But Flaming Roy lost to Linguini in Losers Finals. Linguini won a whole 12 dollars!!! lol

Oh and on the way home Jason's car ran out of Gas and Jason had to push his car for like a mile to a gas station lol

spider_sense

Smash Champion
No lol... Linguini ended the second set beating me with Roy. But Flaming Roy lost to Linguini in Losers Finals. Linguini won a whole 12 dollars!!! lol

Oh and on the way home Jason's car ran out of Gas and Jason had to push his car for like a mile to a gas station lol
lol and Kevin drove it. haha Kevin is like the annoying little brother I never had. Speaking of which I might be going to NY sometime around mid spring to see my siblings. So expect to me come back with lots of Tipman practice. :)

Top Bottom