• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZP fest Roy our boy!!!!

Linguini

Smash Master
Im coming, not going to TO5 anymore, going to ROM2 instead in November. I don't feel like i was ready enough anyways, havnt been playing much.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
@ cryptik hey man we should play tommorow. I didnt play you too much last time
@linguini and i was just about to make a good luck thread for you.

Hey I called steven and he is coming tommorow. Imma call gringo to and see if he can make it. I want alot of doubles tommorow.

Might make my little ten year old bro(dagoboy) come to. Maybe if he feels like it.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Linguini is only coming because he saw my name was featured.
someone is jealous
I think you're on to something....

@nicaboy I'm definitely down for doubles and I'll play you but I have no sheik experience so I guess it will be a good learning experience.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
sorry i missed yesterday guys.

didnt fall asleep til around 4 PM and woke up an hour ago.

ill be there around 4 with cam

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to go but it really all depends on my parents. Saturday would be better but if everyone is going Friday I could try to come. We didn't get to play Ed.

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
i know. you were too busy doing yer sudden death 20 stock ffa on hyrule :p

I can't go saturday though, already got plans.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I usually don't make plans till the day before so I don't know how my weekend is looking but if anyone is gonna smash let me know and I'll see if I can make it.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I need some matchup experience with my Falco so I challenge everyone!

(Real men don't back down from challenges.... So now you have to play me.)

Linguini

Smash Master
im trying to get sfl better as a whole and you all know I can play like 6 or 7 characters other than ganon at a high level so just ask me which one you want to play and ill gladly train you.

FL's best marth is back, you mightve seen a little bit of johnny last saturday but that wasnt his real skill level, cuz he hadnt played for 2 years. He's prob. sfl's 2nd best now that he's back. dont get grabbed.

BiN Breezy

Smash Cadet
Pick me up friday Danny. I should go. BTW Danny saturday we got some thing with Brian for his Bday or something I dont know if he told you. So ZP i guess has to be friday. Hope there is good turnout.

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
im trying to get sfl better as a whole and you all know I can play like 6 or 7 characters other than ganon at a high level so just ask me which one you want to play and ill gladly train you.

FL's best marth is back, you mightve seen a little bit of johnny last saturday but that wasnt his real skill level, cuz he hadnt played for 2 years. He's prob. sfl's 2nd best now that he's back. dont get grabbed.
then from your prospective who are the top 5 players in sfl
now including me and nica since we live here now

And you said i'll learn alot from johnny and i did i learned about spaceing all thouse f***ing tips lol good **** johnny hope you get your skill back

azianraven

Smash Journeyman

If I could practice with your ganon and falco that would be sick.

Does saturday evening seem like a good day for most people? I doubt I am going to be at ZP friday.

Linguini

Smash Master
then from your prospective who are the top 5 players in sfl
now including me and nica since we live here now

And you said i'll learn alot from johnny and i did i learned about spaceing all thouse f***ing tips lol good **** johnny hope you get your skill back
Umm I would say

1.me
2.johnny(once hes powered back up)
3.you/your bro/sighrax all seem pretty equal in skill level so i cant say
4.cameron/derek/steven all seem pretty even
5.lee/jason

and yeah i got you azian.

Top Bottom