• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
remember guys 5$,10$ MM's

get at me..

AND RIDDLE GET AT ME DAMM U I WANT TO SHOWZ U MY 3 MONTH RETURN RAWR!!!

ill be driving snipa and luis =P

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I know that it's a bit late and stuff, but I had so much work...

I need a partner. >.>

:069: *uses Endure*

DFEAR

Smash Hero
um snipa have fun having 4 ppl in the back then cuz im dropping R@vyn home >_<

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Yo can someone bring BlazBlue so me and DC don't have to play the horrible game that is Brawl?
lol no...

we will NOT bring controllers...only sticks ;) wink

and its a possibility we will bring two blaz setups O-o...but thats a HUGE maybe.

btw arakune>ALL...besides rachel and nu-13 who are also badass.

Galeon

Smash Ace
lol no...

we will NOT bring controllers...only sticks ;) wink

and its a possibility we will bring two blaz setups O-o...but thats a HUGE maybe.

btw arakune>ALL...besides rachel and nu-13 who are also badass.
w0rd I don't play on dat controller gahbage me and DC keep it gully on da stick whats reaaly guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud

EDDITTTTTTTTT: DC says he's taking money matches in BB against everyone who aint Jeff ya dig?! Dat includes Dreadz GET AT ME

i mean get at him

DFEAR

Smash Hero
same here...i accept teh MM's from BB...does teh riddle or lee wanna do dittos :p?

Galeon

Smash Ace
Btw the Smashfest tonite was TOO GOOD (like the crew baby)... for once we got sum **** practice before a tourney...

Heres mah result predictions, ya dig?
Doubles
1st place: Seibrik + HairyNUT
2nd place: ESAM + DC (BACKAIR TO HAMMER BABY WHATS REALLY GOOD)

if yer wonderin why i didnt list 3rd place an lower is cuz IT DONT MATTER BABY

Dis is C signin' out ya heard?

-1-

Curaga

Smash Ace
I have GDX, HRnut, and Gox staying over; we had a good amount of fun at GK tonight. :D

In the morning we'll be heading down and picking up Kyon along the way, we should be there cutting it close to when the tournament is going to start.

Hopefully we won't delay the start too much. :O

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Predicted Singles Results

1. ESAM
2. Seibrik
3. Nick Riddle (subject to change)
4. HRNut (subject to change)

Predicted Teams results

1. Triple Baka (Nick Riddle + Galeon) [subject to change]
2. DSAM (ESAM + DC) [subject to change]
3. HRNut + Seibrik

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Wow, good stuff. I'll watch the tournament more today, since I can't come out to it. Hopefully next time, I get lucky and my dad has off. I'll give him a weeks notice to see if his boss will give him that day off.

My Singles Predictions:

1. Seibrik
2. ESAM
3. Nick.Riddle
4. Galeon

Master Raven

Smash Master
god I wish I came here instead of having to go to some ***gy bowling event

How many setups were there? There were roughly the same amount of people as last time but this tourney finished like 2 hours later than the last one, and we're using the big room this time so...

and if anyone is wondering, top 3 was Seibrik/HRNUT/Chaz, I dunno anything else below.

Coffee™

I need it....
There were like 9 setups. We only used one room though.

Other placings were

4th Nick Riddle
5th ESAM
5th Lee
7th R@vyn
7th GDX
9th Crazy Spade
9th MVD

MnM

Smash Journeyman
1.seibrik
2.chaz
3.hrnut

... i think.

fun tourney overall. playing with dc was hilarious as always. friendlies with kyon was fun. the
ike vs pt "$30" MM was fun to watch. overall not bad.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
And I still suck. HRNUT confirmed that.

9 set ups but I delayed the tourny over an hour for Naples to come so they could enter doubles, and people goofed around and didnt play all their doubles matches on time. Other than that everything went pretty smoothly.

-L-

MVD

Smash Master

9 set ups but I delayed the tourny over an hour for Naples to come so they could enter doubles, and people goofed around and didnt play all their doubles matches on time. Other than that everything went pretty smoothly.

-L-
Lee you dont suck lol its just Aggressive Snakes are too good! :p

-!-

Smash Lord

-L-
Yea, thanks again Lee!

though the time that me and ****** where supposed to fight GDX and Kyon... well you told us it was against "Two musketeers" not GDX and Kyon.. someone messed with the brackets or something cuz you read it out from the bracket... so when you did told us to fight GDx and Kyon, we did it right after finishing seeing the last match of WF.

btw I still dont get why the address listed doesnt appear in any GPs, or maquest... well I found the Right address that I used last time so next time we wont be lost for hours...

Thanks again Lee :)

Fun Tournament

-!-

Ezk1mo

Smash Rookie
I liked this tourney this time. More space, more tv's. i think everything ran smoother

GGrandhustle305

Smash Apprentice
nice tourney ran very smoothly
shaky thanks for the ness dittos but your's is a beast o_O
i want a rematch next time i didnt rly get to play brawl much so i only had one day to actually get unrusty which was at the tourney
GG to xalt and his falco btw
and also to snipa and his IC's (when you were popo alone you were ****** me for a second o_O)

and eh you were serious bout teaming next tourney snipa?

oh and the match vs Dsam that krap was funny when you guys lost due to my pkt xD
still dont understand how we beat u guys and then loss vs that other team ._. i did SD but god dang <_<

overall the tourney was tight though got to do plenty of friendlies and etc. Next time ill do much better though since i'll have more time to train :)

Good stuff lee i may attend the oct 3rd event also :)

Top Bottom