• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
i'm fine with humming cher, but if we have to wear tight shirts, i'm maining peach. **** that ****.
Lol, nothing wrong with cher, but if I have to hum her stuff while wearing a tight shirt to play Zelda, I'm maining Ganon.

Yes, the only way I could do with that is completely dropping Marth and moving on to the manliest character in Brawl.

Of course. I'm messing around as well.

Doc is my secondary in melee though. I main Marth in melee LOL.
You don't live close enough for me to get practice, so if I ever run into you in a tournament I'll hate you forever.

lol j/k, but the thing with doctor mario is getting MU expirience against him is impossible, and he ***** people who don't know how to fight him.

pfft....peach in melee ftw.
I picked her up as a secondary because she's relatively easy and I hate fighting Sheik and Falcon with Marth. She's mad fun actually, I don't get why people don't like playing her.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
If you run into me at a tourney, you'd **** me. I primarily focus on Brawl+ atm, so if I picked Melee back up, I'd suck because my finger dexterity + muscle memory = nill when it comes to melee.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
pilll pilll pilll 20 damage

grab KOBE

Dsmash 52 damage.

But I do like doc.

I picked her up as a secondary because she's relatively easy and I hate fighting Sheik and Falcon with Marth. She's mad fun actually, I don't get why people don't like playing her.
Peach is certainly not (relatively) easy. At least, from my experience. Then again, I haven't played Melee long and only once against a good opponent (and that were only 2 matches). But still, I can tell she's pretty hard.

Ps I should visit my sister board more often.

:053:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Peach is certainly not (relatively) easy. At least, from my experience. Then again, I haven't played Melee long and only once against a good opponent (and that were only 2 matches). But still, I can tell she's pretty hard.

Ps I should visit my sister board more often.

:053:
Honestly, I've worked on Marth, Sheik, fox, peach, and Ganondorf as secondaries over my melee career, and out of them, Peach was by far the easiest to learn.

It's not even so much that Peach is an easy character, it's just everyone else is much harder, she doesn't (or has relatively little use for) a lot of the universal techs and her individual techs are a heck of a lot easier then waveshining for example. Granted, she has spacing to deal with like everyone else, but honestly comparing the work I put into learning every character, I've put the least time into learning her, and she's the only character that I have pretty much every skill down for, now I just need more experience.

Even sheik, another easy character, my peach is MUCH better at the skills of the character.

My marth, no contest, even though I'm probably slightly better with him overall, but that's because he's a better character.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
ok i just got done reading from my last post till now and lol'ed at all the talk i missed.

my new years was mostly the usual family comes over and stuff. the only difference is my boyfriend was over this time and i drank the champagne......... which i found disgusting. although we missed the new years kiss and had to get the 12:02 kiss cause we had to get away from most of the family D:

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
@AzN: You are no longer cool. How dare you main Marth in Melee?

I'm a Zelda Main for life.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
You should be ashamed of yourself then. =/

This here is my old Melee account. Main in Melee was Zelda and Link. Secondary were Ganon and Sheik.

Actually while I'm on the topic of old smash mains, in Smash64 I mained Link and Second Pikachu. :)
Notice the little icon?

I will always be a marth main, in fact I don't even play games that I can't main marth in.

Also, this isn't "was", this is an "is", I still main marth, and I'll be using him in melee singles and doubles for pound.

But marth, then my secondaries are: Peach, Sheik, fox (still training him), and Ganondorf. With a dash of pichu thrown in.

Played Ness in 64 before I switched to melee.

U-Dog

Smash Apprentice
Notice the little icon?

I will always be a marth main, in fact I don't even play games that I can't main marth in.

Also, this isn't "was", this is an "is", I still main marth, and I'll be using him in melee singles and doubles for pound.

But marth, then my secondaries are: Peach, Sheik, fox (still training him), and Ganondorf. With a dash of pichu thrown in.

Played Ness in 64 before I switched to melee
Lol, I would like to play your Ness against my Link. :)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Will lose, switched out before really learning how to play, not even used to the controller anymore.

Also, didn't you get the memo, ness sucks in 64.
Lol, have you lost your mind? It's ok though, Link will still take his victory. :)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Stop it. Please don't do that cause that is gonna do nothing but give me that idea for my wedding. >.<

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
played brawl again for the first time in a while.

loved it all over again ^_^
It's nice to see someone post that they like Brawl rather than how much it sucks.

I've stopped playing Brawl for the moment; I'm having too much fun with Tekken 6 atm. I've already wasted FAR too much with Brawl anyway.

So I thought this was really interesting and creative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wccqH90jyI

A classy Zelda Wedding!

:D
I didn't watch all of that but... what the heck?! I can't believe anyone would actually do that. I suppose next up is a Marth x Ike wedding....

Ewwwww~ marriage!

#pukewet

><
Can't say I see much point in marriage, mainly since nowadays it's socially acceptable to do just about anything outside of marriage that was originally reserved for married people only (sex, children etc.) Still, if people want to make a £20,000 commitment to each other, that's their choice.

I still find it annoying that gay marriage isn't legal yet except for a couple of countries. If straight couples have the right to make that commitment, gay couples should too.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Wait. 20k euro commitment. what.
£20,000 =/= €20,000

Oh wait... unfortunately, it almost does! That's around how much it cost for my siblings to have gotten married, anyway. It really adds up unless you have a very simple wedding. It can cost over £300 for the cake alone.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
It's nice to see someone post that they like Brawl rather than how much it sucks.
played some rotation games with friends. Never lost... guess the rust isn't as thick a I tought it would be.

peach, zelda, sheik, jigglypuff, samus, ZSS, PT, Ness, Sonic, Falco, link... they are all still really fun for me to play.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Agreed. Sparkles and **** aren't my thing, but you can't expect much but that from the Zelda boards.

I'm really hoping for Low Tier Princess. Or Triforce of Wisdom. Nice and simple. -_-
Oh, yeah, I forgot:

Low Tier Princess won for the guide title.

Thanks, guys.
Well congrats on a nice yet simple victory KLO.​

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Thanks. =D

I didn't even have to rig the results. :lick:

Jk, I wouldn't do that. .........Probably.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Anyone here watch College Basketball like me? SU is playing Pitt today, and SU is undefeated.

*WOOT WOOT WOOT*

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Seriously? I would like a more 'positive' title.
Low tier isn't negative, just the truth. *shrug*

Definitely more positive than "Zelda Sucks: A Guide to Using Slowgirl" or her being the "Queen of Suck."

Anyways, I like it, and you didn't submit any other ideas, soooo~ majority rules. :p

Top Bottom