• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
That's what happens when people craft their own game. The essence and originality is lost for the "sake" of "competition".

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I played P:M... using Zelda of course.

P:M Zelda feels SO unnatural compared to Melee and Brawl. Yes, Brawl too. For a game that tries to emulate Melee, Zelda was done horribly... edgehogging and wavedashing for example feel so foreign. I can definitely see why Zelda is 3rd in P:M, seeing as her side aerials seem to have the best of both Brawl and Melee's versions. Of course, many other things were buffed but it just doesn't feel like the character I play in Brawl and Melee.

Shame people only use Zelda because she's viable in P:M.

Actually, every character I used in P:M felt so awkward. Everything is so manufactured and I don't like it. No wonder the top Melee players in BC seem to only play P:M for the money and not the enjoyment of the game.
I'll say that just about EVERY zelda main in P:M plays her because they like HER. not her viability. (Which is definitely not a tie for 3rd place...)

Sorry you don't like the way she was designed, (You're not the first :smirk:) If you don't like her, don't play as her, or P:M for that matter if EVERY character feels weird/distasteful to you.

Why were you playing P:M anyways? You've clearly stated don't like playing it.

Rizen

Smash Legend
P:M is worth a try but it has a love/hate thing about it; some people love it and others don't like it much :ohwell:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I played because an old friend came over and wanted to play P:M. He rarely plays any Smash Bros. game but I though I'd humour him.

Not to worry though Brawl and Melee will occupy my time.

FujintalksboutDin'sFire

Banned via Administration
Warning Received
So I'm at the MLG WHOBO, I would have said something earlier but this site takes 20 mins to load every page.Anyways I actually played the best I played in a very long time. My first set was a new Snake player so I won, second match was an MK, he won game one then went Snake and won again(its 3 out 5 cause we didn't do pools), game 3 I beat his snake, game 4 he went back to MK and I barely managed to win, game 5(final game) he went MK on BF and spamned a lot of mach tornado so I lost.

FujintalksboutDin'sFire

I have to make a seperate post cause of this flop site . Anyways I lost to the spammy MK. My 3rd set was another new person so I won.

My 4th set was...another MK, Red X, so yeah :/

The thing I'm most angry about it is that this is the best I've played in a LONG time.

FujintalksboutDin'sFire

(Part 3 cause this site is **** and I'm on my phone.)
I hardly made any mistakes and just played really well overall. But there wasn't really anything I could do.

I'm probably the ONLY bottom tier who entered the bracket and I get two MKs just like that.
I'm pretty pissed

Anyways keatafi can I old have my tournament results thread back, it's nice ed took over and all but he made sine mistakes and totally stopped updating

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
MLG Whobo? I thought it was still time for that!
Man, time sure flies...

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Respect for going Zelda and doing work, Fuu. Sucks about the MKs, but.... meh, that's Brawl. :urg:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Brawl had not any kind of qualifier for anything, why didn't Xyro just ban MK again?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Reposting this 'cause importance.
v v v v v

Greetings! Here is some REALLY IMPORTANT TIME SENSITIVE INFORMATION. WATCH THIS VIDEO AND/OR READ BELOW! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJHZj5w83vg

It has to do with us being able to continue to play Wifi on custom servers after Nintendo Wifi shuts down but we HAVE TO ACT BEFORE THE 18th if you don't want to have to create a new fc and add all of your current friends again.

Just enter your friend code including the (-) between numbers and for GameID the code of the game which in this case would be RSB* for SSBB. You are going to want to enter a letter for the region you are playing from. For most of us that will be an "E" which is for the Americas. So in the GameID slot you would have RSBE. The link to the website is http://wiimmfi.profeibe.at/

*I'm posting this in multiple places to give as many people as possible the chance to see it in time. I apologize if this isn't an appropriate place to post this within the forum, but not all of the character forums have a social/general discussion thread. In those cases I tried to pick a thread where I know a lot of people will see it. I figured many people will be interested in this as net play is not a plausible alternative for quite a few people.

Rizen

Smash Legend
And Fujin is banned again. He returns to Valhalla to slumber and feed.
I don't have a 3DS; only a Wii U.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Me too, haha. PS3 getting a lot more attention these days.

So... a P:M player and his company (http://www.play-for-keeps.com/) in Vancouver is sponsoring M2K so the... prefix (?) in his tag will reflect this. Betcha he will never attend any of our tournaments. Hell, I wonder if he has even set foot in the province...

There was P:M tournament on Saturday (obviously I didn't even attend) and some of the Brawl community members that entered did abysmally by not even making it through pools (though our top PR players placed very high overall)... it almost makes me want to enter next time to redeem us as a whole. I have no doubt I can make it past elimination pools even with my distaste and severe lack of practise in P:M >_>

Last edited:

The Last Fujin

Banned via Warnings
The Red Tyrants always trying it.

Knowing they can't stop me.

Anyways my friend code is 1392-5978-9049

Kyoko I added you, yall go add me :colorful:

I wonder of Zelda will be playable in this Hyrule Warriors game.

Link and Impa look really cool, I wonder how Zelda will look.

She might even snaTch on TP(the most superior Zelda so far) a biT!

The Last Fujin

Banned via Warnings
nnn you all remember when we punchedT Xyro out of the Zelda boards after he tried to argue about Zelda's b air being the exact same as her f air.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Fuu,

1) just how goddamn big is your gif collection, and

2) can you zip & upload it please.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Wow P4K and M2K have escalated pretty quickly. Lots of juicy drama so soon...

I'm going to a BRAWL Smashfest on Saturday! With some P:M... might go to the next P4K tournament and see what all this fuss is about. Also, I want to prove to myself that I am at least decent at P:M.

Last edited:
Top Bottom