• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I made this. It has 3 brawlers in it attempting to act. Myself, Peachkid, and Chii. Give it a watch for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xytz_nuRhq8&feature=channel_video_title
that was really entertaining lol. i liked it and wish it would continue as a series.

who all has seen the new Lady Gaga music video?

Judas

I like it loads better than the "Born This Way" music video. As well as being less viscerally disturbing, it's more colorful, the imagery is pretty neat, actually (and, no, it's not sacriligeous) and the dancing, while simple is actually good.
it is far less disturbing than born this way's video. i was actually amazed at how short it is compared to most of her other videos.
Maybe it's a sign. :D
And thanks for the compliment, Tofey. Can I call you that? Lol.
i think i'll call him tofey to since i like toffee lol
that's not even an abreviation. it has just as many letters in it :laugh:
but Shedgy its cute to change that letter to a y lol

Hi all i haven't been around much because i was being eaten alive by school....OMG! i felt like i have been dying because of homework for the past 4 months. D:

Im glad its over now and i can catch back up on all the games i couldn't play during the semester. and as an added bonus (although it came too late for this semester) i feel like i've gotten some creativity back which will be great for when i go back and fix my older projects lol.... but im glad to have some semblance of it back because an uncreative Graphic Designer is going to be a sad person. I also entered a brawl tourney last month and came in second, it was a free to enter tourney but it was fun to not have to sit and play FFA w/ noobs and rolleycario's for once lol.

how has everyone else been?

Beluina

Smash Apprentice
Welcome back!

Also, I think it's Tofey, like toe-fee, and not like toffee.
But Tofer could be like tah-fer instead of toe-fer.
All depends.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Title reminds me: what you guys know about Project Cafe?
Is there any news site?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Title reminds me: what you guys know about Project Cafe?
Is there any news site?
E3 is in a month, that's when it gets its big reveal. But here's what we know so far:

- Nintendo's project Café is actually going to be THE graphically superior system, from what I have heard . . . but only barely. I think it's supposedly native 1080p.

- It uses 25gb optical disks, so the game disks themselves should have more information on them. Meaning you can have bigger games or higher def games, or more information from the disc itself (iunno what that means, nintendo has never been big on DLC, but maybe smaller save files?).

- The controllers themselves are going to have a 6.2 inch touchscreen ON them and the controllers also have a camara on the back. The controllers are shaped a lot like 360 or GCN controlers other than the screen from what I hear.
----- Now those are gonna be some EXPENSIVE controllers... but on the plus side, it really shows some superiority to some other sytems.... oh I'm sorry iPhone, you're considering yourself a platform? because on my system, you're just half of a controller.
----- This could be really cool. Streaming your map or inventory onto the controller would be fun and there's LOTS of potential to put mini-games onto the controller. (mario party will be coming out utilizing this, I'm SURE of it)
----- They are PROBABLY going to introduce some simple DLC games you can play on the controller alone with no need for a TV.
----- Casually I know some people are going to enjoy taking pictures with their controllers and uploading them onto the system.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Project Cafe sounds amazing to me.
Speaking of which, will yall guys go to the new smash game if there is one?
I agree with the former, it does sound amazing.

As for the latter, almost certainly, brawl has some major issues, and maybe, If I'm lucky, the new one will have Krystal or Lyn . . . and I will be happy

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
For the Zelda boards,
I drew Zelda:
ooo nice. i have to finish my Zelda drawing and up load her. i can't be jigglyzelda and not have a Zelda to match her lol.....
E3 is in a month, that's when it gets its big reveal. But here's what we know so far:
im hoping Ninty makes a new mario party and doesn't half *** the mini games like they did w/ 8. or just finish it out by making one huge one with all the mini games in it.
Project Cafe sounds amazing to me.
Speaking of which, will yall guys go to the new smash game if there is one?
I agree with the former, it does sound amazing.

As for the latter, almost certainly, brawl has some major issues, and maybe, If I'm lucky, the new one will have Krystal or Lyn . . . and I will be happy
i want Daisy and a FE lord like Ephraim who doesn't use a sword. hopefully another smash game doesn't include silly things like rediculously huge invisible hitboxs...
I would like the Mother series to get a little more recognition.
i still haven't played a mother game yet...

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
i want Daisy and a FE lord like Ephraim who doesn't use a sword. hopefully another smash game doesn't include silly things like rediculously huge invisible hitboxs...
You'll never get daisy, unfortunately. She's just an outfit for peach.

I know I'm reaching hoping for Lyn, but I know she was one of, if not THE most popular FE lord stateside. Ike was in Japan . . . they always matter more. Stupid.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Lyn or Mist would be my favorites for FE heroine.
Lyn was a badass, and Mist was adorable and awesome.
I will fly to japan and personally strangle Sakurai if he puts micaiah in instead of Lyn. Not only was she WAY WAY WAY less popular in america but she would be so similiar in design concept to Zelda.

Lyn is the first FE lord to "officially" come stateside and she's one of the only female lords in the whole FE franchise. As such, in america, she's actually quite popular.

Also. She's a total badass. Between reinfletch, wo dao, mani kati and sol kati and her ENORMOUS SPEED AND CRIT CHANCE she could prety much solo anyone if you fed her to 20:20. Plus, personality wise she was perfect. Down to earth, strong but sensitive and always on the side of good.

And, let's be honest, a swordmaster-type lord is way cooler than the standard FE lord.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I would still like to see Mist in the game.
Although she didn't seem like it, she was a major character in the game.
Being one of the very few people who can hold the Fire Emblem without going completely bat**** crazy.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I would still like to see Mist in the game.
Although she didn't seem like it, she was a major character in the game.
Being one of the very few people who can hold the Fire Emblem without going completely bat**** crazy.
she was kinda cool but she's probably too minor to get in. They'd take micaiah before mist and likely lyn before micaiah (because Lyn was the only FE character to score an assist trophy)

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I doubt Soccereye cares enough about anything that isn't Mario, Kirby, DK, series to give others recognition.
He's a biased ******* when it comes to deciding things like that.
So more then likely, Micaiah will be the next FE character. If there is one.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I doubt Soccereye cares enough about anything that isn't Mario, Kirby, DK, series to give others recognition.
He's a biased ******* when it comes to deciding things like that.
So more then likely, Micaiah will be the next FE character. If there is one.
Waddle Dee for SSB4?

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
You'll never get daisy, unfortunately. She's just an outfit for peach.

I know I'm reaching hoping for Lyn, but I know she was one of, if not THE most popular FE lord stateside. Ike was in Japan . . . they always matter more. Stupid.
one can dream cant they. i just hope if they never add her at least make the daisy outfit look like daisy, not just peach in her colors.

that sucks about lyn but that japan bias keeps JP in :D
More like that stupid painter ***** from Kirby 64
hey dont hate my painter girl D:

You laugh, but Adeleine could actually make a pretty kick-*** assist trophy
this.
I randomly got 2nd place in a Mortal Kombat tournament. Kitana putting in da business!!!

nice, was there a prize for second or something?
:phone:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Maybe for Smash Bros 17

IF YALL HAVEN'T SEEN THE NEW MORTAL KOMBAT EPISODE THEN YOU'RE MISSING OUT!!!
IT WAS ****ING AMAZING!!

****ING AMAZING
I agree. After two REEEEAAAAALLLLY mediocre episodes (and that's putting it generously) this episode was ****ing amazing.

And for once, raiden isn't totally ugly. Awesome. Just awesome.

Top Bottom