• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suit Samus Tournament Placings Thread (NO LONGER UPDATING)

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
So...

Just how "exped" are the USA non-top-yet-power-ranked players on the ZSS MU, as far as you guys have seen? I'm thinking of using my ZSS at Pound4 instead of going 100% Kirby, but I don't want to risk it if people know the MU more than they know the Kirby MU. After all, ZSS can suffer in ways that Kirby can't (like getting gimped... I never fear that when I use kirby, but ZSS is another story), but ZSS can do so much amazing stuff that my eyes bleed and my fingers distort.
Yea definitely dependent on the region. Like when I went to PA, a couple people told me that I was the first good ZSS they've met. I 3 stocked this dudes snake, and this was my 6th match, so that guy got 13th out of 60 or so. He wasn't bad but he just didn't know the match-up at all. But yea, most of MD/VA knows what's up with ZSS by now, so don't expect to win by gimmicks there. But then again, if your other character is Kirby, we are used to facing chu. ><

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
NickRiddle - 1/39 - FIU Brawl 3
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262634

1: Nick Riddle (ZSS) ($329.55)
2: Seibrik (MK, DDD) (126.75)
3: Master Raven (MK) ($76.05)
4: Chaz (Marth, MK)
5: Snipa (ICs)
5: Dfear (Diddy, MK)
7: Izzy (G&W)
7: Tekk (Snake)
9: Galeon (Lucas)
9: MG-46 (Diddy)
9: MVD (Snake)
9: Serg (Bowser)
13: Poltergust (Yoshi)
13: Diego Traviezo
13: Ravyn (MK, Pit)
13: Very Cool Guy (Falco)
17: Peter Lopez
17: Fuzz
17: Chris Cifuentes
17: Greave (G&W)
17: DJ Jack (Falco)
17: Bonesaw (MK)
17: Kith (PT)
17: Xavier Fernandez
25: Nicholas Salas
25: David Giron
25: Jonathan Skantz
25: TICO
25: Adam Lauzier
25: Adrian Traviezo
25: Michelle Sade
25: Kunx
33: Deuce
33: Jason Molina
33: David llanes
33: Angel Barrios
33: Brian Llanes
33: Hoody
33: Fernando Juarez

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Nick you're so good, just win a national tournament as ZSS already.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Kind of makes me lol when people scrub falco and think they can beat zss like ROB/Meta MU (Robs now are even catching them)

Top Bottom