• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Mercy Thread

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
Greatly surprised was I to discover there was no topic at all for Zero Mercy! Well, here it is now. Anyone wanting to break into frame-by-frame stuff, this is good practice!

Zero Mercy (by SuperDoodleMan)
2 opponents, 3 stock, 52 seconds
Streaming on Youtube
Download from Rapidshare

Zero Mercy 2 (by SuperDoodleMan)
3 opponents, 3 stock, 59 seconds
Streaming on Youtube
Download low quality from Rapidshare
Download high quality from Rapidshare
Download ridiculous quality from Rapidshare

Zero Mercy 3 (by SuperDoodleMan)
5 opponents, 3 stock, 51 seconds
Streaming on Youtube
Download from Filefront
Stream slomo on Youtube
Download slomo from Filefront

Zero Mercy - Gone in 25 seconds (by Nigzel)
3 opponents, 3 stock, 25 seconds
Streaming on Youtube
Download from Rapidshare

Newest: Zero Mercy 3! All five opponents from Zero Mercy 1 and 2!

Xx GuNz xX

Smash Journeyman
O_O . . . Awesome . . . Why haven't I seen Zero Mercy before? Where have I been...

Anyway, I've always been a fan of your vids SDM; keep up the good work! :)

Aokiji

Smash Cadet
oh so hot.
IMO I think that the playing style in the Zero Mercy videos are much more fun to watch than what was in Adventure. I'd just like to see longer videos with the style of Zero Mercy, or just like Zero Mercy, the extended version.

masterwumpus

Smash Journeyman
Awesomes. SDM is amazing.

Also, you may want to include something about ZM2 in the thread title, I almost didn't click on this topic because I have seen ZM many times already.

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
This thread is for ALL Zero Mercies. At some point I may make a third one, and why have so many topics floating around? Maybe someone besides me wants to make one? They're pretty fun, and the character combinations alone are endless.

Tinman

Smash Apprentice
I watched it in ridiculous quality and I almost thought I was actually watching you do it. Thank you, SDM. For being one of two great video makers.

Nigzel

Smash Ace
Actually, I was thinking of making a video EXACTLY like that: I thought the world had to see another ZM. But now I don't have to do it. Thank you?

SDM, I shall make a ZM3 in honour for what you've done for SWF!

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
If you do, give it a subtitle, not a number. Only I, the creator of Zero Mercy, can claim sequelity.

Adventure 2, you can have. If it gets done, you'll have earned it.

Red Alert

Smash Apprentice
You should make one with a hanicap difference...(fox w/ a 1, comp with a 9).

That should be interesting :p

Vegard

Smash Lord
What do you think? :)
Your technical skills are not that good, so yes. You did it with AR. Was not very impressive compared to SDM's vids, almost looks like some one could've done that without AR. You lost some percentage too, more than necessary and made the video "more human" or what to say.

Nigzel

Smash Ace
Um, actually, I really took less damage than SDM: I had to Dash around like that to make them all SD. I took 30dmg from Klap Trap and 8 when killing a Ness. So 38 out of 60 was intended, that leaves 22 left. SDM had 38 at the end of ZM2. And I didn't that the strings were missing until Link's last life. Activating it would only make me lose focus.

So, I wasn't trying to make you believe that AR wasn't used. Even if it seems so.

And my technical skills are indeed great, go hide under a rock or something. :p

EclipseWebJS

Smash Journeyman
Greatly surprised was I to discover there was no topic at all for Zero Mercy! Well, here it is now. Anyone wanting to break into frame-by-frame stuff, this is good practice!

...http://rapidshare.de/files/36527903/Zero_Mercy_2__ri_.avi.html

Zero Mercy 3 (by SuperDoodleMan)
5 opponents, 3 stock, 51 seconds
Streaming on Youtube
Download from Filefront
Stream slomo on Youtube
Download slomo from Filefront

...http://rapidshare.de/files/37296383/Zero_Mercy_-_Gone_in_25_seconds.wmv.html

Newest: Zero Mercy 3! All five opponents from Zero Mercy 1 and 2!
WTH? I lost Fox in the third one.

Yeah, check the link for ZM 1 because Rapidshare returned a File Not Found error.

Metà

Smash Master
Once I get a proper video card, I'll start work on a new Zero Mercy. I plan on doing it with Samus. Oh yeah, and SDM = god of AR smash. Zero Mercy 3 was incredible. ^ ^

Top Bottom