• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zen's 16 man Tourney~ FINALS!~UggVskirbywizard~

Status
Not open for further replies.

blankvi

Smash Ace
me and Zeadro are about to play now

apparently he couldnt get into the chat cuz hes using wii-net .....

aceofdiamonds825

Smash Apprentice
yeah he is
<3

and hes actually way better than I thought he would be. Me Jigglypuff was having serious trouble
:urg:

ok. Hopefully scissors will be on by then.

Zeadro who won?
Haha thanks and thanks again, it's funny cuz i figured out what was wrong with my connection too (at least i think i did..) XD

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
FINAL DEADLINE IS MONDAY~

so KirbyWizard vs aceofdiamonds825 must still take place.

Tsm Vs tsilver must still take place.

Everyone else Must also complete their matches by Monday.

aceofdiamonds825

Smash Apprentice
Oh the problem was apparently when i leave my internet on my computer going i can't get connection with people on my wifi, or i think cuz when i was doing the match with you zen it wasn't working and then when i logged off my internet it started working

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Oh the problem was apparently when i leave my internet on my computer going i can't get connection with people on my wifi, or i think cuz when i was doing the match with you zen it wasn't working and then when i logged off my internet it started working
well then wanna have our match right now, and if so the first stage will be smashvil
and my cp will FD. What is yours

ShinyMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
>_> I lost again. 1-2. When will I ever win? I've never won best 2/3. I wish the 1st match was the final decision.
GGS though, we came close all three times.

Tomato

Smash Journeyman
If you need a replacement, I'll sign up, if I am allowed to register for the waiting list.

Brawl Name -> Dan
Friend Code -> In info
Characters -> Ness, Yoshi, Luigi, Diddy Kong

Thanks.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
>_> I lost again. 1-2. When will I ever win? I've never won best 2/3. I wish the 1st match was the final decision.
Just keep trying,
never give up
you will get there.
;)

If you need a replacement, I'll sign up, if I am allowed to register for the waiting list.

Brawl Name -> Dan
Friend Code -> In info
Characters -> Ness, Yoshi, Luigi, Diddy Kong

Thanks.
ok, you may get a spot if your online and check back often.

Tomato

Smash Journeyman
ok, you may get a spot if your online and check back often.
Sweet, thanks. I'll usually be able to take a look at the site once a day, or during hectic weekdays, maybe once every other day. But I'll check back to see what goes on.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Sweet, thanks. I'll usually be able to take a look at the site once a day, or during hectic weekdays, maybe once every other day. But I'll check back to see what goes on.
Try and be on tomorrow most importantly, thats when I'll know if you will be entered.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Quick question, how'd I lose to silent? It's only Sunday, and we haven't played our match yet.

Tomato

Smash Journeyman
Try and be on tomorrow most importantly, thats when I'll know if you will be entered.
I shall try. I have to work the lights at my school's play, just a rehearsal, so I won't be able to get on tomorrow until later into the day. Although I likely wouldn't be able to play until next weekend, as I'll be busy all week.

BMunich16

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty new to this, but you dominatd me first round, and your bomb usage was amazing. My main is TL, and you are hands down better at him than me, Pit just is a better match-up. Very good game:) That was actually my first tourney win.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Yes grey your still in this. Deadline is tomorrow.

Ok Kirbywiz advances from cointoss

kirbywiz vs slasherX in round two.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
i think i may not be able to do my match since my wii won't seem to work, ill try fixing it before the deadline but advance my opponent, i dont think ill fix it by the deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom