• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zen's 16 man Tourney~ FINALS!~UggVskirbywizard~

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosscizzors

Smash Journeyman

TO scizzors- maaaaybe ;)
You know who your opponent is coorect?

Zeadro he will be on soon.
yes i know who my opponet is but i still have WORK to do. i am a college student and that **** is unforgiving sometimes. plus you can't expect everyone to be around all the time. i messaged my opponet earlier and i don't expect a reply until tomorrow at the earliest, which leaves me very little time to finish any other matches i may have.

short deadline is WAY too short, imo.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Make the dead line on Monday, I want to give people time but also making the tourney go faster.

chaosscizzors

Smash Journeyman
ya in the 4 whole hours i've been here my opponet hasn't responded, so, idk. i don't really care if i even stay in this tourney anymore.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
ya in the 4 whole hours i've been here my opponet hasn't responded, so, idk. i don't really care if i even stay in this tourney anymore.

shhh no complaining >.>
If your opponent doesnt show you will either A. play someone on waiting list or B. Advance.
If your unable to get on a certain day for sure then pm me about it early.

Make the dead line on Monday, I want to give people time but also making the tourney go faster.
Once everyone shows and knows the pace of the tournament I will make definate deadline.
Right now it is between tonight and tomorrow. If opponent doesnt show by noon tomorrow then people in waiting lists will take theie place. However if there is an amount of people larger than waiting list that do not show then deadline will be pushed back to monday.

me and my opponent cannot fight each other, everytime we try and join each others room it Disconnets. Also no you just fight someone on the waiting list

Kirbywiz your match will have to be decided by a coin toss. That is only fair.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
yeah, sorry,i hanged out with my friends yesterday, and i've been in bed with this bad hangover today:urg:, yeah, me neither, i dont care if i win or lose in this tournament

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
When you say saturday the 15th, do you mean saturday or sunday?
Cause saturday is the 14th
Its a secret =]

and Today >.>

yeah, sorry,i hanged out with my friends yesterday, and i've been in bed with this bad hangover today:urg:, yeah, me neither, i dont care if i win or lose in this tournament
But theres a secret prize >.>
Now do your matches D=<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom