• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda's model yay or nay?

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
  • I don't hate TP Zelda, she just get's too much praise for what she's worth. Im just here to remind people that.
  • SS doesn't have a confirmed alt, and thus I will ***** about it until we do. (I'm a whiner)
  • I just like arguing for the sake of arguing, I'm not trying to be hostile.
  • ST Zelda is my favourite too
View attachment 19084
Thank you for at least bringing us back to Earth, don't worry about the SS alt though. I am 98% sure that we'll get one, given that Link already has one.
Personally, I'm a pretty mild person until I get pissed off and I don't have many buttons. I like a fun debate but when it gets down to arguing I'm like... nope.

We already have a Phantom Zelda we just need an actual Spirit Tracks Zelda to go with it.
I'm mostly just expecting a recolor though.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Thank you for at least bringing us back to Earth, don't worry about the SS alt though. I am 98% sure that we'll get one, given that Link already has one.
Personally, I'm a pretty mild person until I get pissed off and I don't have many buttons. I like a fun debate but when it gets down to arguing I'm like... nope.

We already have a Phantom Zelda we just need an actual Spirit Tracks Zelda to go with it.
I'm mostly just expecting a recolor though.
I'd love that, the toon styled zelda is one of the best, the problem is that she's so much shorter than regular zelda that it just wouldn't work

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
I'd love that, the toon styled zelda is one of the best, the problem is that she's so much shorter than regular zelda that it just wouldn't work
I don't think we would get a skin, more like a color palette.
upload_2014-7-23_8-59-38.jpeg
upload_2014-7-23_9-0-28.jpeg

The hair could be changed to blond, top of the dress could be changed to the dark pink, lower dress to light pink, and the center jewel on her tiara could be pink instead of blue. If possible she could be wearing heels (Or change the boots to pink?)

Attachments

Top Bottom