• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zeldas Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Zelda is extremely pretty, wise, and caring.
Although, It'd be nice to see Zelda have a little flare in future Zelda games. Still, that's not very Zelda like. She's wise enough to know when to keep her mouth shut. Be nice to see her yell back at Ganondorf or something though.

Peach is just a dingbat stuck into a pink dress.

Zelda wins.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Zelda, is the sexyiness.

First off, I'mma rant about this ****.

Zelda, she isn't sleezy. Link has saved her numerous time and she hasn't gotten a kiss, or so much as a hug yet. Zelda is hard to get into, but I bet once you break that bread box open; it's all WORTH it.

Compared to Peach and Samus, Zelda is the perfect woman. Peach is a bimbo, I mean seriously. "SWEET!, Oh! Did I win!?". She tries to act all innocent but you know she's let Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Toad, Donkey Kong, Bowser, Koopa troopers run gangbang on her, just to name a few. And Samus, that girl got permanent PMS. I bet you more than anything she's a husband beater.

Zelda, now look, she's way cuter than all the other smash girls, I bet she's a freak (all the good ones are). She has magic, and can even transform to wupp *** if someone is messing with you. Zelda for Smash Bros. Goddess.

rampant_apart

Smash Apprentice
5. Of course she does! Peach is just a little more playful than Zelda. I don't blame Zelda though, it's hard to be playful when a demon thief king is constantly threatening the kingdom... Bowser isn't really as hardened compared to Ganondorf. He can relax every once in a while and play a game of Tennis with Mario.
Even Solid Snake agrees, Bowser isn't as scary as the 'Dorf.

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
Are you kidding me? Samus has single-handedly saved the universe from freaking mechanical dragons and shiz.

Zelda... well, she gets kidnapped alot.

Which is hotter?

And yeah, Peach... hearts come out of her ***. The only way I know is that half of her attacks lead with her ***. She's just so used to offering it up.

S2

Smash Lord
Are you kidding me? Samus has single-handedly saved the universe from freaking mechanical dragons and shiz.

Zelda... well, she gets kidnapped alot.

Which is hotter?

And yeah, Peach... hearts come out of her ***. The only way I know is that half of her attacks lead with her ***. She's just so used to offering it up.
Yes, but Zelda has class.

The better man always takes class over @**

FinalKai

Smash Apprentice
Home: New Jersey, College: USC (Los Angeles)
Ok...so all the girls in Brawl are pretty/hot/whatever (except for maybe Nana and Jigglypuff)...but in their own ways...

I mean Zelda is a poised and regal, epic beauty that I think any hardcore RPG fan would fall for just cause most main female characters are pretty much born from the same mold that Zelda is...case in point: Aerith Gainsborough and Rinoa Heartilly...they're the same kind of epic magical beauty

Zamus is the feisty yet self-respecting vixen...(who just happens to be a bit into bondage perhaps? i.e. the whip and skin tight outfit) so she's hot if you like that kind of girl...Tifa Lockhart kinda fits into this mold as well but she's a bit less feisty and a bit more gentle...but kicks *** when she needs to fight...Zamus i feel like is definitely a Catwoman-esque character...free spirited, fickle, and a bit of a temptress...

Peach however...i don't know where she fits in...I don't think Peach is a ****...I think she's a ditz...and not even in the cute Rikku/Yuffie way...or in the ditzy blonde girl way...she's just kind of absent minded...and not really all there...which is really kind of annoying, for me at least...the way the portrayed her in SSE makes her seem like a real airhead...She's not a very good princess...

Zelda is definitely more pro-active as a ruler and definitely does not like to play the damsel in distress...but she knows when to fight, and when not too...and she's knows when operate covertly (hence transforming into Sheik)...Zelda is just a very smart and wise woman...Zamus too I would assume...though i don't really know her personality too well...Peach i feel is not even mentally capable of sophisticated thought

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Ok...so all the girls in Brawl are pretty/hot/whatever (except for maybe Nana and Jigglypuff)...but in their own ways...

I mean Zelda is a poised and regal, epic beauty that I think any hardcore RPG fan would fall for just cause most main female characters are pretty much born from the same mold that Zelda is...case in point: Aerith Gainsborough and Rinoa Heartilly...they're the same kind of epic magical beauty

Zamus is the feisty yet self-respecting vixen...(who just happens to be a bit into bondage perhaps? i.e. the whip and skin tight outfit) so she's hot if you like that kind of girl...Tifa Lockhart kinda fits into this mold as well but she's a bit less feisty and a bit more gentle...but kicks *** when she needs to fight...Zamus i feel like is definitely a Catwoman-esque character...free spirited, fickle, and a bit of a temptress...

Peach however...i don't know where she fits in...I don't think Peach is a ****...I think she's a ditz...and not even in the cute Rikku/Yuffie way...or in the ditzy blonde girl way...she's just kind of absent minded...and not really all there...which is really kind of annoying, for me at least...the way the portrayed her in SSE makes her seem like a real airhead...She's not a very good princess...
You compared all of them to FF chars...
But I still have to agree that Mario games tend to make Peach look dumb, while both Samus and Zelda are beautiful and smart.
Samus always does some epic fighting with dragons and pirates, Zelda has also fought some times and she's pretty powerful, but Peach just gets kidnapped and is not even in the castles when you get there(it's always those stupid Toads, except for the last one).
And the only time Peach has done something more than being kidnapped would be in SMRPG or SPP, but I don't remember what any of those were(played SMRPG over 10 years ago and never played SPP).:dizzy: miniature wall of text lol

FinalKai

Smash Apprentice
Home: New Jersey, College: USC (Los Angeles)
You compared all of them to FF chars...
That's not entirely true...I did compare Zamus to Catwoman...hahaha

I could compare Zamus to Lara Croft as well...the similarities are pretty self explanatory...I actually thought it would be awesome if they had Lara in the game as a Zamus clone...i honestly wouldn't mind it that much so long as Lara was in the game...i mean c'mon...she's like the most well known female videogame icon...She'd totally rock in Brawl

but i digress...the FF ladies were just the easiest and most well known personas i could think of quickly to compare them to

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
It's not her fault that it's her best weapon...

Peach is so sweet and adorable... why do people always hate on her? :(

Wow... I'm almost personally offended by some of your comments about Peach. Is that sad?

Iris

Smash Ace
Well, this is silly. :(

Anyways, I'd say Samus isn't all the fiesty, but rather pretty professional, serious, and almost James-Bond like. Sure, she's attractive, but the idea of sex probably grosses her out. She's the no-nonsense gal, so you kind of have to be into that.

Peach isn't slutty or dumb, really. Admittedly, she looked like a complete ditz in SSE, but I think that may have just been Sakurai's perception of her, not her creator's. Outside of Brawl, she seems like a pretty gentle woman, soft-spoken even. In the Paper Mario series she was a bit more fiesty and vocal, probably because Mario talking would be blasphemy. Getting kidnapped seems like recreation to her, so she seems to kind of just chill there and wander around a bit, maybe help Mario if she's got a courier to do the work. Still, she's pretty gentle and moral, and has a bit of spunk when they give her some air-time.

Zelda's the wisest of them though, but that's not a surprise. She's pretty active in helping Link, at least when it comes time to. Maybe not active enough to accompany him, but she always guides ihm the right way. Zelda always seems pretty burdened, forced into royalty at her age, being hunted for what she's born with, and often knowing too much for her own good. The most attractive thing about her is the forced maturity and intent of helping as much as possible. She kind of has an average girl body put in a lovely gown, though she always has a pretty face in every installment. She's definitely not the stereotypical busty medieval maiden though.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
Well, this is silly. :(
Peach isn't slutty or dumb, really. Admittedly, she looked like a complete ditz in SSE, but I think that may have just been Sakurai's perception of her, not her creator's. Outside of Brawl, she seems like a pretty gentle woman, soft-spoken even. In the Paper Mario series she was a bit more fiesty and vocal, probably because Mario talking would be blasphemy. Getting kidnapped seems like recreation to her, so she seems to kind of just chill there and wander around a bit, maybe help Mario if she's got a courier to do the work. Still, she's pretty gentle and moral, and has a bit of spunk when they give her some air-time.
I LOVE the Paper Mario games for their gameplay and story, but I have huge, hidden HATRED for them for making Bowser in love with Peach. That's just stupid. Bowser isn't supposed to be in love with Peach, he wants to use her for his selfish gains. It's basically what started all those ridiculous stories about Bowser "******" Peach... seriously, what do you people take Bowser for?

I sure hope there isn't a Zelda RPG that makes Ganon in love with Zelda... that would be only slightly worse.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
As soon as you read this, go to Zelda's sound test and listen to #24. I almost lost consciousness when I heard it. It's hot.

MuBa

Smash Lord
Omg I laughed sooo friggin' hard on that vgcat comic... THE CAKE IS A LIE! THE CAKE IS A LIE! THE CAKE IS A LIE!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

But as far as who is hot's concerned....it's a friggin' game character you guys come on jump into reality and get yourself a nice woman or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom