• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
How do you manage to disagree with everything I say? How could you hate the Twilight Princess Zelda?
Surrendered herself to Zant without resistance.
Did little to nothing to help her people out.
Left basically everything to Midna in assisting Link.
Sacrificed herself to Midna cause she's worthless.
But suddenly Ganondorf got hold of her carcass somehow which is all terribly unexplained.
Wants to 'help' you but you'd be far better of if she'd hand you those damn Light Arrows and make you use it yourself.
Claims to be all involved in the ending scene with Midna.

Midna was more of a Zelda than Zelda in Twilight Princess. They might as well have called it Legend of Midna.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Oh. That explains it. I only liked the final fight in TP. I just think her design in that game was the best so far.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
It's the most realistic looking Zelda. I liked the design well enough, her personality was just terrible.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I really did like her aesthetics in TP. They might have it as an alternate costume, hopefully. I'm actually kind of hoping they have a simple retro design for her, something kind of minimalist. It would be a nice change of pace.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So as far as general changes go, Maybe have Nayru's Love have faster start-up? And make Zelda's Up Smash faster too. Not too sure what else I'd want to see as far as changes go. I can't see the devs making her run faster, or heavier so that she's harder to get sent flying.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I'm a bit angry at myself... I'm expecting her on Thursday.

Dammit! Why do I try to predict?! (If I get this right, though, this will be the first thing I get right about an exact character reveal)

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
I've been predicting Thursday for about a month, so if it's incorrect you're not the only one going down. Then again, why would it be incorrect?

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I've been predicting Thursday for about a month, so if it's incorrect you're not the only one going down. Then again, why would it be incorrect?
Because it's Sakurai. I've never gotten a reveal right before, and I expect the same to happen.

The closest thing I predicted was something Smash-related at the Direct on Wednesday, but that was because he said it in the Pic of the Day.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Thursday would be cool to see Zelda. But I'm not gonna get my hopes up. Because if I did, I'd expect Ganondorf.

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
It's really unclear at the moment (Zelda's also doing the same pose in another picture without any Darknut).

I'm guessing it will be cleared up by Sakurai a couple of days from now.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
It could be a new move, it could be an AT use in a confusing way, but given this is the picture with someone getting hit in the Zelda screens I'm pretty sure there's something up... we'll be getting some info dumps soon with this and the new stage.

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
I was thinking we might get another character reveal on Christmas. :D

I love Zelda's model. She looks gorgeous.

I'm glad the kept Twilight Princess Zelda too, although hopefully she'll have a Skyward Sword costume too.

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
Ahh, I'm so glad that we got TP Zelda back like I'd hoped. She looks great!

My money's on her aggressive, hand-out stance being the Din's Fire channeling animation.

OhSnap

Smash Cadet
ok, i really like her new model. her face isn't as lifeless as it was in Brawl. as for her moves? i could care less what they do w/ Down B, as long as Sheik is in the game in some fashion.

BUT, i think the Phantom Knight thing is just a gimmick in the picture. i just hope they touch up Zelda in all aspects, she's amazing in PM, and some of those features i would really like in Smash4.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
my cousin saw the phantom and was like OMG NEW FINAL SMASH!

I wonder if that's what it really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom