• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda with white hair?

Zone

Smash Champion
haha sure you noticed the colors. Old zelda theme and the one behind her has white hair and a black dress. @.@; what are you thoughts? reminds me of a witch or something.

:laugh:

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
Wow, Zelda has blonde hair as alternate costume! :D
The pink/red one is kinda pretty. The black one is ok I guess, I dont like the white hair. :( I hope it goes with brown hair too.

Arean

Smash Ace
Yay! Zelda with alternat color schemes AND hair colours! now this one is a very nice update, though...

WHERE ARE ZELDA's MOVES?!?

anyways she looks HOT

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
the black dress one is really cool i like it a lot and her old OOT themed colors are really cool as well i can't wait to see the other colors.

True Fool

Smash Ace
It makes me want Sheik a little more. I would really like a new, originally designed Sheik (seeing as how we don't seem to have any non-TP Zelda characters), one that isn't gender-neutral.

But even if it was, I'd love to see Sheik use that black color.

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
So, now we have 3 confirmed costumes, Purple (original), Melee one, and Black.

I think a blue and green costume will be in the game too. Now we only have a bright one left, maybe white?

heypancho

Smash Apprentice
Oh I'm dumb... It's hard for me to see that her hair is actually white. I was thinking, "Oh how clever.. she's wearing a veil type thing" ~_~ whatevs

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I was really digging the black Zelda costume. I hope it looks good in 3D :).

Iris

Smash Ace
They managed to implement the Melee colors really well. I'm broken over which to use, Melee or Brawl color.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
The black dress/white hair one is pretty kick ***. Which also reminds me, the detail on the character models are in-game are amazing!

Drake3

Smash Ace
I was so afraid that they were going to put in the original pink colour, but it doesn't actually look too bad. I'm glad they didn't keep the florescentness of it though.

Witch-Zelda looks pretty cool. Can't wait to see the others.

Also I'm glad they finally decided to use her in an update. Still would've been nice to see how she enters the battle though.

GameAngel64

Smash Journeyman
Yay! Zelda with alternat color schemes AND hair colours! now this one is a very nice update, though...

WHERE ARE ZELDA's MOVES?!?

anyways she looks HOT
I was surprised as heck that they even included her in THIS update, just to demo the colors. It always seems like they want us to forget about her entirely.... :(

For me, almost every update is a crappy update if it doesn't include Zelda's moveset.

I guess all of the blonde lovers can be placated!

Paingel

Smash Apprentice
I love the black dress / white hair combo. I think it's awesome. If I end up playing as Zelda, I'll probably be using that particular costume just because of how sweet it looks.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
I guess Pappioll wasn't too far off when he went and did the Melee recolor for Zelda. Props to you on that one Pappioll.

Concerning the black costume, I'm not to into the white hair on Zelda. I mean this is just a temporary judgment. I just think that the contrast between the black dress and the white hair makes it a little too much. But, think about it, how cool would it be if, possibly, you have Sheik in a black costume with white hair.

Drake3

Smash Ace
I think it'll look better in motion. I find that still frames really can't do alot of justice.

xzakcorex

Smash Journeyman
I'm really hoping for a Zelda from the Twilight Realm (AKA. Zelda covered in black shroud) from LoZ:TTP alternate costume. The black/white color scheme will satiate me for now, I suppose.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
For a split second when I saw the pic I thought Black costumed Zelda was the new Sheik. O.o
The veil on the top of her head reminded me of Sheik's.

This was at 7.00 in the morning though...

Anthinus

Smash Journeyman
OMG! She looks awesome in black dress with that golden stuff and that silver/white hair fits perfectly (i love characters with that combination of colors). I cannot wait to play with her in that costume...

Luthien

Smash Ace
I was so afraid that they were going to put in the original pink colour, but it doesn't actually look too bad. I'm glad they didn't keep the florescentness of it though.

Witch-Zelda looks pretty cool. Can't wait to see the others.

Also I'm glad they finally decided to use her in an update. Still would've been nice to see how she enters the battle though.
I'm pretty sure Zelda enters the battlefield via Farore's Wind. In the SSE movie, Peach floats down on the umberella to enter the stadium, and that's her stage enterance, so I think it's safe to assume Zelda will enter like she did in the movie.

Also, am I the only one who finds blonde Zelda blinding? I think the hair's too bright.

But yeah, I'm really happy with the rest of the outfit.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
well i prefer brown hair for partly Luthien's reason but also it's more common for brown hair, well usually that is. However white hair on a teen/adult? thats kinda stepping a bit to far don't you think.

Drake3

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure Zelda enters the battlefield via Farore's Wind. In the SSE movie, Peach floats down on the umberella to enter the stadium, and that's her stage enterance, so I think it's safe to assume Zelda will enter like she did in the movie.

Also, am I the only one who finds blonde Zelda blinding? I think the hair's too bright.

But yeah, I'm really happy with the rest of the outfit.
I agree with every point. And I was 95% sure that she'd appear via Fafore's Wind, but I'd still like to see it.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
it would be the best thing ever if tomorrows update was Zelda's Special Moves...

it be kind of a bad update if they told us only her Neutral, Side and Up B moves...

I will ONLY use Goth Zelda when I play as her...I love it.....

Luthien

Smash Ace
Is there a clear view of her entering in the SSE video?
I think so... *checks*. Yeah. When those Primid things show up and Peach is like "OMG", Zelda and Peach start running down the stairs and Zelda uses Farore's Wind and lands in between Mario and Kirby and Peach lands after with her umberella and run on sentence.

Or... a mini tornado with sparkles flies onto the stage and in a flash of light Zelda spins and shows up. Whichever discription you prefer...

Iris

Smash Ace
I meant the one with her actually battling. Apparently she doesn't enter the battle regularly, she just appears.

I don't mind if her entrance is Farore's Wind. I was just hoping it'd be something more original, not from her moveset.

courte

Smash Lord
how many people have commented "Zelda's got back!!" on her second outfit??

Tingle_Stole_My_Pants

Smash Apprentice
I think one of the alternate costume designers is particularly fond of the black/white/silver/gold color scheme. Fortunately, said person is pretty good at it.

I looooove that dark getup on Zelda! Nice!

Crescendolls

Smash Cadet
I'd call it white-blonde. How many recolors do you think will be available? I hope there are more than 4.

Top Bottom