• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Brawl's LKs are statistically better in many ways. I still prefer the SSB4 ones. <Masochist

I actually like the new sound it makes when you land the sweet-spot. Also, both her movement and the giant flash the sweet-spot has are just boss looking. Her old animation looked kinda lol lazy imo, and aside the sound effect, there was nothing visually special upon landing a sweet-spot aside the awkwardly long freeze. Of course I could've done without the data nerfs that came with the new look, but ah well. Might as well not keep myself worked up about something that won't change until the next possible smash game.

Also, to be specific on stuff, it was -15 BKB, (Both) +1 frame on BAir startup, and +2 on FAir, and +11 endlag frames on FAir, and +16 on BAir (As well as +1 and +2 frames on FAir & BAir's landing lags respectively.) Sweet-spot size according to Kuro is the same as Brawl's, but there's a slight possibility that it is placed slightly farther out due to her new animation.

Nairo probs shouldn't have been using it that way to begin with, but yeah, I get your point. It's a sad design. tbh if I could only do literally one data change on FAir/BAir, I'd pick the raw damage of her sour-spots. That would in turn also increase the KB of the sour-spots. If they were upped to maybe 6-7%, that would improve their KB decently enough to I think at least prevent these high percent retaliation KOs.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I miss Brawl Zelda's LKs :urg: ...and other moves like Usmash.

I played MK in 1 player and like how he plays. This is how MK should have played in Brawl; he's good but not absurdly lag-less and OP.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
My only real complaints about MK in this game are some attacks' hitboxes being shorter than the sword, and the absurd landing lag and late-if-not-nonexistent autocancels on his aerials. If he could use nair/bair onstage he'd be golden; I'd like proper range/animations for ftilt/dtilt still, but I'm used to it by this point so it's pretty w/e

also I don't think anyone can honestly say sm4sh LKs are better than any other game even if they're drunk

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
In other news. Palutena confirmed more incompetent than Zelda.

... Just maybe. :^)

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
In other news. Palutena confirmed more incompetent than Zelda.

... Just maybe. :^)

Important point of this awful animation, are tomatoes fruit or vegetable?
EDIT: how does her dress stay up when she is upside down?
EDIT 2: Pit's pretty smart to assume every explosion is cause by palutena

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Biologically:fruit
Culinary:vegetable

And what do you mean "awful"?
oh sorry, I meant it was a complete waste of time for not only the people who created, but also to anyone who watched it (which includes myself). And that this absolute horrid creation should be sent to land of obscurity so that no one will have to be traumatized by watching it ever again. To where there will be gatekeepers to make sure that should anyone enter they are put out of their misery that they wont have to watch this awful animation.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
oh sorry, I meant it was a complete waste of time for not only the people who created, but also to anyone who watched it (which includes myself). And that this absolute horrid creation should be sent to land of obscurity so that no one will have to be traumatized by watching it ever again. To where there will be gatekeepers to make sure that should anyone enter they are put out of their misery that they wont have to watch this awful animation.
It has Shaft head tilts so it's obviously 10/10 animation duh

Kippeh

The Priest
things that are really obvious about @ Furret Furret
> calls KI:U 's animation terrible
> writes really elaborate fanfictions instead of defending his statements (see second quote)
> probably hasn't seen anything from Phoenix Games / Dingo Pictures

Please chill out and go pet a dog or something to go help yourself calm down lol.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
things that are really obvious about @ Furret Furret
> calls KI:U 's animation terrible
> writes really elaborate fanfictions instead of defending his statements (see second quote)
> probably hasn't seen anything from Phoenix Games / Dingo Pictures

Please chill out and go pet a dog or something to go help yourself calm down lol.
  1. it's better for me to be obvious, it makes it's more surprising when I act out of character
  2. true
  3. If I have to defend my statements, I'd say the writing/voice acting were just so bad I can't handle it (like people say new fox is bad, but that was nightmare for me). I will admit Palutena's changing skills are 10/10, not sure how she manage to go from bathing to in full attire in less then seconds
  4. that is also true
  5. I enjoyed being riled up, "Drama is life with the dull bits cut out" - Alfred Hitchcock. And when It comes to petty arguments such as animations. I have to make sure mine to the most elaborate and far fetched.
Additionally, it's funny how few comments I get on my level headed arguments vs. my over the top ones

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Okay, like, this animation is liked by others and some hard working people took the time and patience to make this for fans so you really need to calm down with your attitude, bro.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Did one of us made this Valentine's card? It got on FB. :3

But I'm deeply disturbed by Dylan's comment.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Did one of us made this Valentine's card? It got on FB. :3

But I'm deeply disturbed by Dylan's comment.
I was the one who posted it here but I found it online a few days before with no source soooo...I can't say if any of the girls made it, though I doubt it

and lol, poor Dylan and his mop

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Thoughts about this:
-DAMN, FemRobin is lookin feisty.
-Pika is in her Cute Cosplay, but Jiggs ain't got a bow? Blasphemy.
-FemLucina and Mopcina are on the wrong sides, and wtf is she holding?
-Kirby is high on chocolate.
-Where's Luigi?
-Samus is way sexier with her suit on.:troll:
-FemRobin is shocked when she saw Lucina holding Male Robin and Chrome's chocolate head...
-I wonder why did the artist put a female Pikachu here, where's the male Pikachu?
-FemLucina?Mopcina? Who exactly are you mentioning about?
-Yes, yes he is LOL.
-Between Mario and Yoshi, he's thinking about Daisy...
-Yeah~~~she is~~~:awesome:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Ookay, dumb moment of the day:

I was playing Falco, my opponent was playing Pac-Man. He went offstage for... reasons and went too deep, he tried to use up-b, but managed to miss the spring and die. At the same time, I tried to chase after him hoping to steal the spring from him, but I also missed and ended up being too low to recover.

Moral of the story: I shouldn't play Falco.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ookay, dumb moment of the day:

I was playing Falco, my opponent was playing Pac-Man. He went offstage for... reasons and went too deep, he tried to use up-b, but managed to miss the spring and die. At the same time, I tried to chase after him hoping to steal the spring from him, but I also missed and ended up being too low to recover.

Moral of the story: I shouldn't play Falco.
My dumb moment includes going too deep as Greninja, forgetting about wall cling and wall jump, and inputting Shadow Sneak for some reason. Other highlights include inputting Dair as characters with stall and falls like ZSS or fast falling Fox and Mega Man's Dair for some dumb reason off stage. Oh, and there's the times where I would just walk into attacks knowing full well what that attack is. I almost walked into a Volcano Kick, but caught myself and rolled behind the Ganondorf.

I can play Greninja well, but I need to stop rush-downing as Greninja, Falco, Marth/Lucina, Ike, Mega Man, and Ganondorf to a lesser extent. The opposite should happen to Captain Falcon, Sonic, and Fox.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I was my anniversary with my boyfriend today. Wheee.

(Yeah I'm corny as **** and asked him out on Valentine's SUE ME).

He gave me an e-shop card as a gift :'D so brb getting Citizens of Earth.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
My dumb moment includes going too deep as Greninja, forgetting about wall cling and wall jump, and inputting Shadow Sneak for some reason. Other highlights include inputting Dair as characters with stall and falls like ZSS or fast falling Fox and Mega Man's Dair for some dumb reason off stage. Oh, and there's the times where I would just walk into attacks knowing full well what that attack is. I almost walked into a Volcano Kick, but caught myself and rolled behind the Ganondorf.

I can play Greninja well, but I need to stop rush-downing as Greninja, Falco, Marth/Lucina, Ike, Mega Man, and Ganondorf to a lesser extent. The opposite should happen to Captain Falcon, Sonic, and Fox.
I actually never remember Greninja can wall jump. Most of the time Hydro Pump goes so high that it hardly matters.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
-FemRobin is shocked when she saw Lucina holding Male Robin and Chrome's chocolate head...
-I wonder why did the artist put a female Pikachu here, where's the male Pikachu?
-FemLucina?Mopcina? Who exactly are you mentioning about?
-Yes, yes he is LOL.
-Between Mario and Yoshi, he's thinking about Daisy...
-Yeah~~~she is~~~:awesome:
Mopcina is Lucina, check around page 3 of Lucina's social and onward for more detail.
FemLucina is Marth, taking a jab at that Marth already looks feminine, compounded by that Lucina impersonated him in FE:A.

Ok?

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
My internet is being a whiny ***** so I dunno if I'll be able to watch your battle, girls, but good luck to both. May the sassiest one win this one!

Edit: Oh lol it already ended. Well, good job, girls! I'll watch it later on youtube or whatever :'D

Last edited:
Top Bottom