• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Basically, this will mean that I only get Shigure. :p
I should stop saying stuff like this... Dumped 90 orbs into the banner because why not and I only got Shigure since the game kept giving me blues with some greens, greys, and few reds. He's +Res, -Def. Also, I reached 405/400 units because of this...
4* Clarine: +Spd, -Def.

3* Eliwood: +Atk, -Def. If Def Ploy was a common thing, he could have used it and not be -Res. Whatever, +Atk, -Res Eliwood is fine.

4* Gunter: +Spd, -HP.

4* Lukas: +Def, -HP. Same as my first Lukas. Sent home since I want nothing from him.

4* Rebecca: +Spd, -HP.

3* Clarine: +Res, -Def.

3* Gunter: +Def, -Res.

4* Mae: +Res, -HP.

4* Shanna: +HP, -Spd. Ew, and now Nino has Desperation.

4* Sully: +Spd, -Atk. Ew, 22 neutral attack as a 4*.

4* Clair: +Def, -Spd. Great, not as bad as -Atk, but still sucks because she's -Spd.

3* Gordin: +Spd, -HP. Why can't I get a Gordin who isn't screwed in attack, defense, or HP?

3* Odin: +Res, -Spd. Oh, look, the opposite of what he tends to show up with.

5* Shigure: +Res, -Def.

4* Soren: neutral.

4* Donnel: +Def, -Spd.

4* Draug: neutral.

3* Est: +HP, -Atk. Welp, she's going home since nobody wants Defiant Res 3.

3* Frederick: +HP, -Def.

4* Lucius: +Atk, -Spd. I have two +Atk Lucii. If I had another Genny, then maybe, but no.

4* Cordelia: +Res, -HP.

4* Raven: +Atk, -Res. I have so many Brave Axes that I know what to do with.

3* Sophia #1: +HP, -Spd.

3* Sophia #2: neutral.

3* Wrys: +Spd, -HP.

Edit: 3* Clarine from a previous summon, Est, Lukas, and Wrys got sent home, a +Atk, -Spd Eliwood from a previous summon and Draug gave Spur Res 2/Ward Armor to the Black Knight, and +HP, -Spd Shanna was used for Desperation 3 on Nino. 398/400 units. I'll need to figure out the rest.

The Black Knight is basically done; he just needs to learn all of his skills. For those wondering about Spur Res 2 and Ward Armor, other than using up units, I try to do this so that when I use units on mixed teams, they can give different buffs and maybe there won't be a buff overlap.

I kind of want to give Shigure Hone Attack 3 from a spare Olivia, but I'm going to wait just in case another one shows up. Please don't. Go to Lorde or someone else. I want Azura -- both would be nice -- and PA Olivia. If Azura shows up, then you can be with your mom. Also, kind of spoiler-y, but I checked the new characters' quotes and Azura and Shigure's are really sad while Inigo and Olivia's are happy. I wonder if that has to do with anything with plays and music. I know about the comedy and tragedy theme, but that doesn't fit with the juxtaposition of Azura & Shigure and Inigo & Olivia.

Edit 2: Oh, a page steal. Also, I just realized that I have all of the characters drawn by Yura.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Tried to get Inigo and Azura, got two Inigos and a surprise Blue Tome Valor Why aren't you a flier you massive disappointment Shigure who showed up in the same batch as my pity-rate breaker 5* Raven.

They're all bad IVs, a -SPD Inigo, a -ATK Inigo, and a -SPD Shigure. The Raven is -ATK/+SPD, too.

Running some quick numbers, it looks like Gronnwolf+ and LnD3 could work as a support anti-Horse unit. Without buffs on both sides or changing the enemy units from their neutral base kits, Xander kills me outright, B!Lyn barely survives, and I draw B!Roy, Seth, and Stahl.

BowBreaker as my B-Slot would take care of neutral, base kit B!Lyn, but then I lose my Dance stat booster and WoM slot.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Good Day to all of the Fire Emblem Social. :4lucina:

Got myself Golf Story on the Switch last night since I was very curious about it. I also reached Level 23 in Splatoon 2 so I now got the Roller, will be trying to reach the next level (Obviously) and get the next remaining weapons. Also, don't you hate it when you suddenly get steamrolled in Ranked? Especially against Aerosprays and Octobrushes? :c

Oh, and one more thing. I didn't even know that Touhou Project was coming to the Switch. We'll be getting 2 Touhou fangames for the Switch. Kobuto V: Burst Battle and Genso Wanderer Partners. I was not expecting this, I might get Kobuto V and play Meiling or Sakuya. :yeahboi:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Chapter 5 of DRV3 is done. I'll probably bring it up 1 more time once I complete the game and then I'm done with it, sorry for anyone who doesn't care.

Congrats Spike Chunsoft, this marks the 4th video game that has made me cry in my life.

The first was the original Mario Galaxy. It was the first video game I ever beat (this was 9 or 10 years ago), and the credit music - actually ALL of the music in that game - is so powerful. The second time was much later with Mother 3. That's... just part of the package with the game and should be expected by anyone who's played it. The third game was the last case of Phoenix Wright: Justice for All (and yes, I am of course watching Lucah play through it currently). That happened about 2 years ago now. And finally, Danganronpa V3. Mario Galaxy was a cry of happiness, Mother 3 was a cry of sadness, and Phoenix Wright was a cry of hopelessness (you know what moment I'm talking about, and everything after it). This time, I feel nothing. I'm just cold and empty. I'm not happy, sad, hopeless, relieved, depressed, or anything. I don't know what to feel or if I should feel anything in the first place. I'm a wreck.
It's been about an hour since I stopped playing now and I'm starting to sorta go back to normal.

I'd call the game art, but it's still a pile of glitches, so until they patch that mess up it's still just some game. A wonderful game.
Now to see how this story ends off since there's more left.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'm thinking that I'll give my Olivia a Poison Dagger+ just for utility purposes, and since she's +spd, she'll be able to double a decent amount of the roster (especially with whatever a skill i decide to give to her). Olivia's art is so good, and it's even a little scandalous because you get a peek of ha underboob. #3lewd5me

I adore Nohrian Aqua's art, and I so glad that this alt made it into the game. I mean, I even had ha Nohrian outfit as my avatar for while when I was playing through Conquest and Revelations.

I don't really care about Inigo, but I'd still like to get him.

I also noticed in the announcement video that there was an instrumental version of the Nohrian Lost In Thoughts All Alone (which is the best version). I don't play with the sound on ever, but I really hope that the song is in the game. I would assume it plays on at least one of the new paralogue maps?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The Black Knight is awesome and surprisingly, it didn't take much to get all of his skills and Swap and Ward Armor thanks to the SP bonus and the trials. His resistance is really crappy, though, and slightly worse than Draug who only has 2 more HP. He is going to make the armor quests way easier now.

As for Shigure, I don't know what Matthew Mercer did, but he made Shigure sound different compared to Chrom and Ryoma. Azama and Shigure have more distinctive, but recognizably Matthew voices where Azama has a higher-pitched, whimsical, and troll of a voice while Shigure has a melancholy voice and there's something with the way he pronounces his words that makes him sound different. Chrom sounds normal and Ryoma is like deeper-voiced Chrom.

Anyway, while checking the lunatic stats for the new paralogues, I remembered that the blue mage on 12-1 had Blarblade. Apparently, Azura always has her legendary weapon on all difficulties and I forgot that Azura's axe gives +3 to attack, defense, resistance, and speed to a refreshed unit. That explained why this dude did so much damage even on hard. CYL Lyn time! :p

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I bought a switch

It’s pretty cool and I’m excited to start using it

I’m not sure how to add friends
edit: i can give you my fc if anyone wants it

The only game I have atm is Splatoon 2, but I plan on getting Warriors and also Pokken DX. I’ll probs get Mario Odyssey and BotW too

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
which characters are your favorites so far?
Camilla and Cordelia/Hinoka (they're the same) so far. Camilla's combo attacks kind of last forever, but her normals and animations are real smooth. Pegasus riders are just good all-around. And fliers are fast.

Elise is pretty cool, but I'm feeling kind of mixed on mages so far. Abusing the weapon triangle seems better than being outside of it, even if mages all share a C1 that sort-of alleviates that (builds a bar by dealing damage, full charge C1 reveals yellow stun gauge).

Frederick is unexpectedly really fun too. He turns into a horse beyblade and drags soldiers along the ground with sparks flying. He also airshots things by throwing swords.

So far even the duller characters have been pretty fun. Lissa's the only one I've been neglecting, but that has more to do with Camilla and Frederick being more fun as axe users than her being weird or bad.

Still missing Marth, Caeda, Tiki, Lyn, and Celica.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Camilla and Cordelia/Hinoka (they're the same) so far. Camilla's combo attacks kind of last forever, but her normals and animations are real smooth. Pegasus riders are just good all-around. And fliers are fast.

Elise is pretty cool, but I'm feeling kind of mixed on mages so far. Abusing the weapon triangle seems better than being outside of it, even if mages all share a C1 that sort-of alleviates that (builds a bar by dealing damage, full charge C1 reveals yellow stun gauge).

Frederick is unexpectedly really fun too. He turns into a horse beyblade and drags soldiers along the ground with sparks flying. He also airshots things by throwing swords.

So far even the duller characters have been pretty fun. Lissa's the only one I've been neglecting, but that has more to do with Camilla and Frederick being more fun as axe users than her being weird or bad.

Still missing Marth, Caeda, Tiki, Lyn, and Celica.
So Cordelia and Hinoka are clones? That's lame. Aren't Takumi and Sakura clones, too? I remember someone here mentioning that they both used the same moves in their reveal trailers

And mages are outside of the weapon triangle? That's weird, especially since Fates added magic to the weapon triangle. How strong are the effects of the triangle?

Do Frederick and Lissa still superglue enemies to their axes?

sorry for asking like a billion questions

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
So Cordelia and Hinoka are clones? That's lame. Aren't Takumi and Sakura clones, too? I remember someone here mentioning that they both used the same moves in their reveal trailers
Afaik they are. Takumi might have a different C5/C6 or something, I haven't been getting bow drops so I can't upgrade him; it's mostly just a theory based on Elise/Leon being the same as well, except Elise's C5 is Moonlight and she comes with a Moonlight tome only usable by her, while Leon comes with his usual Brynhildr and...doesn't seem like the type to use Moonlight. Same thing with no drops though, I only have his moves up to C4.

Having some duplicates probably makes some sense with permadeath existing.

And mages are outside of the weapon triangle? That's weird, especially since Fates added magic to the weapon triangle. How strong are the effects of the triangle?
Pretty strong.

Advantage: Deal more damage, gain Awakening on hit (equivalent to HW's Magic), take less damage, stun gauge turns yellow (shorter gauge with a stronger attack for emptying), normals can reveal stun gauge.
Disadvantage: Deal less damage, chance to be autoguarded, take more damage, can't reveal stun gauge (in HW terms, no weak point smash)

In terms of weapon interaction, there's the usual sword>axe>lance>sword, and then the other weapons are outside of that. Bows are only effective against fliers. Magic's neutral to most things, but slightly better against Armors (not actually advantaged, I don't think) and worse against pegasus. Unsure if dragonstones will have any perks, I'm guessing they'll be effective against monsters like in FE8 though.

Do Frederick and Lissa still superglue enemies to their axes?
They have attacks that do this for their duration, but I haven't seen anyone remain stuck after an attack ends.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Having some duplicates probably makes some sense with permadeath existing.
I guess, but that's still 6 characters (at the very least) that are clones, which is really lame. I assume Zero will be a clone, too, which makes me cri

Pretty strong.
I was expecting the triangle to be relatively weak, but that's interesting. I guess it's one of the most integral parts of the FE series, so it makes sense that Warriors would emphasize it so much.

Magic's neutral to most things, but slightly better against Armors (not actually advantaged, I don't think) and worse against pegasus
So this is basically just due to armors typically having low/bad res and pegasus warriors having high res? What a weird thing for them to program into the game

They have attacks that do this for their duration, but I haven't seen anyone remain stuck after an attack ends.
That's honestly really disappointing. I assume you haven't looked too much into the reclassing feature yet, have you?

My switch FC is SW-6881-0865-5788 if anyone wants to add me btw

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I was expecting the triangle to be relatively weak, but that's interesting. I guess it's one of the most integral parts of the FE series, so it makes sense that Warriors would emphasize it so much.
It forces you into using multiple characters and planning out who you're going to use in which sections of a map, too. Well, kind of anyway - a Pair Up with two weapons like, say, Axe+Sword covers enough bases - but it's miserable fighting with disadvantage.

The biggest pull I see to exploiting the triangle is the Awakening gain on hit, though. When Awakening's active, you're advantaged against everything. Mages are totally fine outside of that one thing, it feels pretty big to give up.

I guess I should also note, they included weapons like Armorslayer etc. and they HURT. Antitype weapons pretty much 1~2hko regardless of the units; I saw Hinoka get OHKO'd by a generic archer mook in ch7 and had to restart. The game hands you an armorslayer and dragon spear fairly early on, and they're both highly useful immediately.

So this is basically just due to armors typically having low/bad res and pegasus warriors having high res? What a weird thing for them to program into the game
It might honestly just display that way because of their stats tbh, I haven't looked into it much.

edit: The game doesn't actually display enemy stats lol

I assume you haven't looked too much into the reclassing feature yet, have you?
Reclassing doesn't exist. You can use a Master Seal at lv15 to promote a unit, which gives huge stat boosts, adds further badge upgrades, and provides a new costume for their promoted appearance. It doesn't reset level, it's just a straight upgrade.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, FE Warriors shows level ups with the same stats in-game like in main FE games. Also, in Dynasty Warriors and I'm pretty sure Samurai Warriors and Warriors Orochi as well -- not sure about the newer ones --, characters increase their stats from level-ups and item drops from defeated enemies -- usually officers. With FE Warriors, they probably just programmed two damage types like in the main games.

Here's the Warriors wiki page on DW's stats: http://koei.wikia.com/wiki/Stats_(Dynasty_Warriors).

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Got Tiki and played a chapter with her

I'm...kind of mixed. On the one hand, I get to be a dragon and plow through things without caring about anything they're doing. On the other hand, most of her attacks feel slow, and other characters can build Awakening via weapon triangle without wasting their meter converting. I'll toy around with her more, but I think she's going to be more like an entertaining gimmick than something I want to use seriously.

Caeda is a Cordelia/Hinoka clone. Haven't tried Marth yet, but I'm half-expecting him to be a Chrom/Lucina clone.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Got Tiki and played a chapter with her

I'm...kind of mixed. On the one hand, I get to be a dragon and plow through things without caring about anything they're doing. On the other hand, most of her attacks feel slow, and other characters can build Awakening via weapon triangle without wasting their meter converting. I'll toy around with her more, but I think she's going to be more like an entertaining gimmick than something I want to use seriously.

Caeda is a Cordelia/Hinoka clone. Haven't tried Marth yet, but I'm half-expecting him to be a Chrom/Lucina clone.
I remember his gameplay looking like more stabs and fencer-like stuff, while Chrom and Lucina do a bunch of powerful slashes
Idk tho
I would’ve really preferred Caeda to be a sword Flier, especially since she’s apparently a clone of the other two Lance Fliers. But I remember Cordelia and Hinoka having different moves in gameplay footage. Do they have a different standard string at least?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I remember his gameplay looking like more stabs and fencer-like stuff, while Chrom and Lucina do a bunch of powerful slashes
Idk tho
I would’ve really preferred Caeda to be a sword Flier, especially since she’s apparently a clone of the other two Lance Fliers. But I remember Cordelia and Hinoka having different moves in gameplay footage. Do they have a different standard string at least?
Oh okay, stabs definitely sound different. About to go to bed and I have other characters I want to look at first, so it'll probably be awhile before I get to him.

If there are any move differences between the three, it'd have to be in either specials or C6, and I don't have spare Master Seals to check the latter. The standard string, dash/air attacks, and C1-5 are all the same.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
And I finished DRV3.
Don't play this game and if you are playing it, stop. It's a trap. A lie.
I mean I know that the game's theme was lies, but I didn't think that it would go that far. I was prepared to cry, but there's nothing to cry over, unless you want to cry over lies.
Wow, 1 of the few games that has ever made me cry turns around and throws it back at my face and mocks me for it, Twitch Chat style. The ending isn't bad, but I think with how much it teases the player is what ruins it.
If they wanted to do a 4th wall break, look at how excellently Bravely Second handled it by involving the player and using all kinds of neat tricks that only the 3DS can utilize.
4th wall breaks should not make the player feel like a heap of garbage after playing through the game.
I'm just mad :<

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning gorls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to go and watch the finale of My Hero Academia S2. Since I am very much looking forward to it.

I'm also very close to reaching Level 25 in Splatoon 2. So I've almost got every weapon available via Level Up (Not including Hero Replicas. Though I do still plan on getting them all). I'd also like to see a tier list of what are the best weapons and the worst.

As I've swapped between 3 different weapons as of lately. Custom Splattershot Jr., Forge Splattershot Pro and .52 Gal. I swear that Baller is both a great pressure tool and get away tool too. I love it. I also need to get FEW when it comes out globally (Too lazy to get a Japanese eShop card and too lazy to make a Japanese Nintendo account. smh)

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
And I finished DRV3.
Don't play this game and if you are playing it, stop. It's a trap. A lie.
I mean I know that the game's theme was lies, but I didn't think that it would go that far. I was prepared to cry, but there's nothing to cry over, unless you want to cry over lies.
Wow, 1 of the few games that has ever made me cry turns around and throws it back at my face and mocks me for it, Twitch Chat style. The ending isn't bad, but I think with how much it teases the player is what ruins it.
If they wanted to do a 4th wall break, look at how excellently Bravely Second handled it by involving the player and using all kinds of neat tricks that only the 3DS can utilize.
4th wall breaks should not make the player feel like a heap of garbage after playing through the game.
I'm just mad :<
Cress gorl I haven’t even finished chapter 1 and you’re making me super excited for the twists.
Also I didn’t know that you had to set it so streams were saved as VODs so I can’t ever see Gonta break the game again.
:halfsheep:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So what dancers/singers did you gorls get? I'm totally a F2P gorl now so I am going to wait to hoard more orbs from next month's quests.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So what dancers/singers did you gorls get? I'm totally a F2P gorl now so I am going to wait to hoard more orbs from next month's quests.
I spent all 90 of the f2p orbs I saved up and only got an Olivia, but she's +spd -res, so it's cool. I desperately want Shigure, and it'd be nice to get Inigo and Nohrian Aqua, too. I think I'm mostly being f2p now, too, but I'm not opposed to buying orbs or anything occasionally.

Also, I just bought Pokken DX, so if any of you gorls want to play sometime, hmu

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Two Inigos and a Shigure, all with bad IVs. I'm...probably F2P now, too. There are only a few things that would make me spend again if I don't get with F2P orbs; Axe Lissa primarily, Green Dragon Nah, Hone Dragon skill in general, Flora maybe, Aversa and...that's probably it, tbh.

Though hopefully on the 15th they won't announce a second batch of Halloween units or something.

Well, that and I preordered a Mario Odyssey Switch bundle on Amazon. Unless I cancel that, it's basically my Heroes spending money plus a lot more.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
100 orbs got me only 1 Azura, and she's +Def -Atk as well lol. I'll keep going for greens until I get the obviously better green focus unit.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I decided to splurge my orbs and got a -ATK/+DEF Inigo Cress! Cress! lmaoooooo life is bad help me. But it's Inigo so that is fine. :^)

Buddhahobo Buddhahobo gorlo how many orbs was that?

Ffamran Ffamran I extended my barracks to, like, 300 or something already. Best thing I've ever done so I don't have to constantly clear it out. Eventually I'm going to get as many 5* gorlos as I can even if I have to raise them from 3*. So I probably need the room anyway.

Lorde Lorde that's pretty good tho.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Lavani how do I use a master seal on someone?
If you know how to get to the badge screen for combo routes etc., it's the top thing on the third list. The description starts with "レベル15".

Or the For Dummies version:
Be on chapter select screen -> X -> First option -> Pick character -> Third option -> It's the thing selected by default

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Buddhahobo Buddhahobo gorlo how many orbs was that?

Ffamran Ffamran I extended my barracks to, like, 300 or something already. Best thing I've ever done so I don't have to constantly clear it out. Eventually I'm going to get as many 5* gorlos as I can even if I have to raise them from 3*. So I probably need the room anyway.
About 100.

And my barracks size holds...880 I think? I've only ever sent a handful of units home to make more space.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I used about 40ish orbs and got no one, which suck but it lasts all month. I just hope they continue giving us free orbs in October
I want Inigo the most. Shigure and Azura would be cool too. I want Olivia but I don’t wanna summon in grey with my limited orbs so idk

100 ish orbs (90 ish were f2p) got me Olivia and Shigure plus a Titania and a dupe Minerva. Both of the dancers are -spd which means currently all 4 of my 5* dancers are -spd -_- Really hoping to get Azura before the banner ends though

As for previous summon banners, I got a +atk/-def Oscar and a +res/-def Celica from the death blow banner which was a nice surprise. Also got a Mathilda before getting Oscar but I'll probably sack her once I pull a Faye because I kinda want to make a Firesweep Cancel Affinity archer.

Barracks is still at 200 and will probably stay like that for quite a while

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
plus a Titania
O yeah that reminds me, I got 3 Titanias from my 100 orbs. This lady won't leave me.
On the banner she originated in, I got 2 of her while going for Soren and I never got Soren. Ever since that banner ended, I keep getting flooded by 4 star Titanias and I've only gotten 1 Soren and he's -Spd.
Gam pls

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
My barracks are 400. I've come to the realization that I'm stingy and very cautious leading me to keep units for their skills even if I haven't found good use for them like I have yet to give anyone Darting Blow despite having a ton of Florinas and Rebeccas or how Vantage just exists in the form of crappy 3* Lon'qus and one 4* Reinhardt because I don't know who to give it to other than Hector and Ryoma. That and I don't build a lot of units, so there's that too.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I forgot to mentioned that I pulled a random 5* Mae like right after I pulled Olivia. I’ll probably end up using her as fodder (unless she’s like +spd or something).

Who would appreciate Blárowl+? I heard that Shigure would be a decent user of it, but idk since I haven’t used any of the owl tomes ever

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I made a quick dumb thing because the song was kind of perfect for it.

I forgot to mentioned that I pulled a random 5* Mae like right after I pulled Olivia. I’ll probably end up using her as fodder (unless she’s like +spd or something).

Who would appreciate Blárowl+? I heard that Shigure would be a decent user of it, but idk since I haven’t used any of the owl tomes ever
There aren't any great Owl Tome users for the blue mage gorls yet. The best option would be a +DEF or +SPD Robin who's also using Close Counter and Quick Riposte. My Boey used it pretty well even withBuffrika as his only party buddy. But Boey is +ATK/-HP so he wasn't even as bulky as he could be naturally.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
After playing everyone available through story mode, I have come to the conclusion that Ryouma is the best character in the game.Please prove me wrong, Lyn and Celica.

I also probably wasted every Master Seal aside from Camilla's, lol. I hear there's enough to promote everyone eventually, but story doesn't give very many and I'm not too happy with the other characters I promoted.

Well that's a lot more effort than I was expecting, but I guess it makes sense. She needs to be out of a job before she can go fight, right? :^)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Screw these excess units. Out! Everyone, out!

Lukas inherited Hone Speed 3 from Gaius -- idiot me forgot field buffs didn't stack when I did that a while ago -- and Takumi inherited Vantage 3 from Lon'qu. I don't even use Takumi that often, so it's just there.

-Atk 4* Catria, +HP, -Def 3* Clarine, -Spd Cordelia, -Def 3* Donnel, duplicate +Atk, -Def 4* Florina, -Atk 3* Gordin, -Def 3* Gwendolyn, one -Spd 3* Jagen, +Res, -HP 3* Laslow, -Spd 3* Lon'qu, duplicate +Atk, -Res 3* Niles, -Atk 4* Oboro, duplicate +Atk, -HP 4* Raven, -Atk 4* Rebecca, -Atk 3* Sophia, and my first Raven who was +Spd, -Atk got sent home.

And one -Atk 3* Fir died because apparently we're getting her, Frederick, and Sully in a future set of quests. Even if we don't, I already have a ton of them.

379/400 units. 379 out of 400 units. I am not summoning until I figure out who else I can get rid of in a productive way. Maybe I should just use an Abel and Selena to give M!Robin a cookie cutter build. Also, apparently only Merric gets Spur Res 3 as a 4*.

Last edited:
Top Bottom