• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Okay so uh... funny story... I tried going for Inigo again.
1 table didn't have any green orbs (ofc) so I went colorless since I wouldn't mind an Olivia either. That orb just had to have a Faye. For once I get something worthwhile from colorless!! She's -Atk but who cares, she's a free Firesweep Bow! Now who to give it to...
Then a while later I got a second Green Azura, but this time with actually good IV's (+Atk -Res). The best thing to do would to merge the -Atk one into this one right; she doesn't have anything worthwhile to inherit it seems.
So I'm a bit sad that I still don't have Inigo but these were 2 really valuable 5 stars so idm.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon all. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Tried out the Tenta Brella yesterday. That size for the tent is really good, however since I suck with the Brellas. Couldn't really utilize it effectively. But still, the fact that you can have yourself a Squid Beacon (Teleporter) active at all times and then use the Bubble Blower which I think combos well with the Brella damage. Also, is it me; or does the Tenta Brella pull out the tent slower and fire it slower then the original Splat Brella?

I also saw the 2nd to last episode of MHA S2. It was god damn awesome. With Season 3 confirmed as well, I'm hoping we'll see some great stuff.

Also, we got Top 8 for GTX 2k17 for Smash Wii U. :yeahboi:

Winners:
Mr. R :4sheik: vs. MKLeo :4marth::4cloud:
ANTi :4mario::4cloud::4zss: vs. Elegant :4luigi:

Losers:
Larry Lurr :4fox::4marth::4dk: (L: NAKAT) vs. Samsora :4peach: (L: Elegant)
Darkshad :4ryu: (L: Mr. R) vs. ZeRo :4diddy: (L: Darkshad)

I am hoping for either Larry, Darkshad, Samsora or Elegant to win. Darkshad straight up bodying ZeRo was hype af.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I got Inigo. I summoned the two dancers I did not want. This is like the Nohrian Summer banner all over again. Well, at least I have a green dancer. And he's +Def, -Spd. That's basically F!Robin, but with lower HP and defense.

4* Fir: +Def, -HP.

5* PA Inigo: +Def, -Spd.

4* Priscilla: +Def, -Res.

3* Stahl: +HP, -Res.

3* Subaki: +Spd, -Def.

Edit: Camilla finally showed up and at the worst possible time and with a terrible bane. She's +Res, -Spd. Yay!
4* Camilla: +Res, -Spd.

4* Fae: +Res, -Atk.

3* Felicia: +Spd, -Res.

3* Fir: +Res, -Def.

4* Priscilla: neutral.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Okay so uh... funny story... I tried going for Inigo again.
1 table didn't have any green orbs (ofc) so I went colorless since I wouldn't mind an Olivia either. That orb just had to have a Faye. For once I get something worthwhile from colorless!! She's -Atk but who cares, she's a free Firesweep Bow! Now who to give it to...
Then a while later I got a second Green Azura, but this time with actually good IV's (+Atk -Res). The best thing to do would to merge the -Atk one into this one right; she doesn't have anything worthwhile to inherit it seems.
So I'm a bit sad that I still don't have Inigo but these were 2 really valuable 5 stars so idm.
idk because P!Azura has Triangle Adept. So if you need that fodder around, you might not want to ditch her so soon by merging.

I did a bunch of the October quests, hoarded 20 orbs, and only had 2 green orbs total. Only summoned 4 total. Ugh. I would've appreciated a 4* Cecilia at the very least to give Inigo another tome. I'm basically turning him into a giant skill inheritance library at this point lol.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
matchmaking in splatoon 2 is kinda awful

i'm level 3. it's not fair that they keep on putting me teams of people levels 3-5 when the other team has like 3 people who are level 40+

like, i only have 3 weapons wtf

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
why did youtube suggest this to me
but i couldnt stop looking because it was more than just a face copy/paste edit
pls send help i think i might be dying now oh nooooooo

f2p btw.

i'm level 3. it's not fair that they keep on putting me teams of people levels 3-5 when the other team has like 3 people who are level 40+

Match making also takes sass levels into account. You only have your life choices to blame, gorl. :secretkpop:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
She's the only unit with Drive Res at the moment. I'd keep her around if you ever want someone to have that.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408

Splat has no matchmaking system, it just finds any 8 players looking for a game and shoves them together.
Just wait until you have a C rank and an S rank playing against each other :upsidedown: You may even be lucky enough to BE that C ranker!
Also sent you a FR

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Distracting myself from my orbs getting me nothing still from the banner by grinding SP on the Warriors maps. My Innes finally got his BB+

I used Virion earlier to get the 5 Orbs from the Sacred Seals quests, and he kinda made me interested in using him. I only have Innes as a good archer anyways. On paper his stats don’t seem bad, he just needs a bunch of investment. I’m not sure I wanna just do a Brave Bow build since Innes is doing that. Maybe I could keep his Silver Bow and go for raw power? If I one day managed to get 2 Luke’s, he could even use Fire Boost, and then Panic Ploy too.
Course I actually need Luke. Bleh. I wish the Boost skills weren’t so limited. Plus, I’d need 2 since I want Alm to have Fire Boost too
Anyways, for now I’ll just train a 4 Star Virion build. The one I used for the quests was -Atk so I think I’ll promote the neutral freebie and merge into him
Chances are I’ll lose interest in him quickly but eh

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
"Okay I got a few more orbs from the October quests, let's see if I can get Inigo this ti-"
Screenshot_20171001-190254.jpg

Oh ffs

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Look at all the wonderful Triangle Adept fodder you have! I wonder who that character is tho. Her veil totally conceals her identity... If that's even a woman under that disguise!

Also Cress! Cress! you need to farm coins for the next Halloween event in OW omg

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I used Virion earlier to get the 5 Orbs from the Sacred Seals quests, and he kinda made me interested in using him. I only have Innes as a good archer anyways. On paper his stats don’t seem bad, he just needs a bunch of investment. I’m not sure I wanna just do a Brave Bow build since Innes is doing that. Maybe I could keep his Silver Bow and go for raw power? If I one day managed to get 2 Luke’s, he could even use Fire Boost, and then Panic Ploy too.
Course I actually need Luke. Bleh. I wish the Boost skills weren’t so limited. Plus, I’d need 2 since I want Alm to have Fire Boost too
Anyways, for now I’ll just train a 4 Star Virion build. The one I used for the quests was -Atk so I think I’ll promote the neutral freebie and merge into him
Chances are I’ll lose interest in him quickly but eh
I remember when Clarisse was released -- heh -- people were talking about Virion being a good user of her bow since all the other archers with better offensive spreads including Clarisse herself were running Brave Bow or Firesweep, Gordin already has Brave Bow and is also a better user of Killing/Slaying Bow and Close Counter, and Faye, Innes, Niles, and Rebecca work well as mage counters. That leaves Virion who is kind of a jack of all trades even though Clarisse would kind of be closer if she had a bit more health.

I'm not exactly sure why people specifically chose Virion, but I think it might have to do with his high HP and Panic Ploy. 46 HP means pretty much every mage and most other units who aren't knights get affected by Panic Ploy and Clarisse's Bow just adds insult to injury by debuffing their attack and speed even more since panicked stats stack with debuffs. The other archers who could run Panic Ploy would be Gordin (43) and Faye (42), but they have 6 less neutral speed. Faye can also run Def Ploy instead with her 31 neutral resistance. Otherwise, Klein, Leon, and Takumi who have 40 HP which is probably good enough, but not as good of a coverage that Virion, Gordin, and Faye would have.

Speaking of Panic Ploy, I think that's largely the reason why the new gamepedia arena tier list put Virion in A+ with summer Gaius, Jeorge, Klein, and Takumi who are all under Innes and Leon in S, and bride Cordelia and CYL Lyn in S+. Someone on Serene's Forest said that for Est with Def Ploy being so high up isn't that great when you consider Est having Def Ploy means she's not buffing anyone else, especially on an flyer team. I feel like this holds merit with Virion too and it's worse since Panic Ploy is useless if nobody is running field buffs which is likely for an armor team and an all-melee flying team or one that isn't using -blade tome with spring Camilla. At least Def Ploy works regardless as long as the user has higher resistance. For one, Faye's much slower, but Def Ploy on her might be more reliable and if you just need two hits to kill, +Atk Brave Bow Faye would work fine which goes for Gordin as well even though he'll lose out on doubles or you could just have him run a -breaker to cover whatever seems dangerous for the team.

Anyway, considering Attack Smoke exists, if and when Defense Smoke or even Resistance Smoke if you're pairing him with a mage is released, he and Clarisse or anyone using her bow could inflict -5 attack/speed and -7 defense or resistance to nearby foes. With Virion, you could keep his Seal Speed or give him Seal Attack. +Spd Virion with Phantom Seal and Watersweep or Windsweep might work too. Regardless, he'll be able to be a good debuffer who has high bulk except (against mages).

I have a +Def, -Res Virion which kind of makes me want to do a stupid build with him. 46/31/30 physical bulk is kind of hilarious. 76 total or 53x2 to kill him.

Speaking of Virion, considering he's literally ranged Ogma, if he ever gets an alternate version of him that's a melee flyer/infantry or cavalier, he could be really good. Ogma has 47 HP, 35 Atk, 34 Spd, 28 Def, and 13 Res which compared to Virion, is just -1 HP, -4 attack, -3 speed, and -2 defense; 10 less stat points which is the difference between melee and ranged infantry. If Virion becomes a flyer like in Awakening where you can reclass him as a wyvern rider, he could be the first axe flyer with ~35/35 offenses. I'd sooner expect Jill, Haar, or whoever else to be introduced before axe wyvern flyer Virion, but it would be pretty sweet. Alternatively, mage Virion who would be like Azama or Odin, but with atrocious resistance. Virion reclassed into a green mage! -10 attack, +1 resistance. *barely lives against Reinhardt even with T-Adept 3* :p

"Okay I got a few more orbs from the October quests, let's see if I can get Inigo this ti-"
View attachment 132992
Oh ffs
I hate you. :p

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I wonder who that character is tho. Her veil totally conceals her identity... If that's even a woman under that disguise!
I'm going to guess Lillith. The heaux faked her death in Birthright and Conquest so she could start her new career as a stage performer without having to deal with the problems of her troubled past. :colorful:
I hate you. :p
I hate myself too
If it makes you feel any better, the third one was +Def -Spd.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Now that I've played the whole Warriors cast (outside of two clones, but I know their numbers), I can do an info dump on clone stuff.

Note that clones do still have unique musous and whatnot, at least most of them do. It's the standard string and combo attacks that are copied.

Banana MCs

Rowan has higher strength, while Lianna has higher magic. They're sword+staff, so it's a tradeoff between what sort of focus you want. Their stats are pretty average either way, so it's not a huge deal.

Chrom/Lucina
Chrom hits harder and has better defense. Lucina is luckier, which affects certain skills and I'm guessing drop rate.

Cordelia/Hinoka/Caeda
Cordelia has the best stats, but she's also the only one of the three without an unique weapon (actually kind of a big deal, they don't have the drawback Brave weapons have), and they're all pretty similar in numbers anyway. Hinoka's the better one between her and Caeda, and she also gets a nice cape when she promotes.

Takumi/Sakura/Anna
Takumi has the best stats in the entire game. Sakura actually has a top 3 magic stat and there's a weapon skill that swaps physical/magical on your attacks, but she still doesn't keep up with Takumi's insane growths, so you're either playing her for staves or to...I guess hurt Great Knights with an archer? (just send in robin wow) Anna's only notable stat is luck, and she's a pain to get.

Elise/Leon
They're about the same, but Elise can use staves.

Marth/Celica
Celica is a weaker Marth that can use staves.

Other relevant things: M/F Corrin/Robin are skins, not clones. I haven't paid much attention to the NPCs, but Owain is for sure a Ryouma clone; I'm pretty sure I've seen Zero do the same things as other archers; and I would guess Navarre is either a Ryouma or Lyn clone as well. Since they aren't actually playable yet those could just be placeholders, but I doubt it.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Sakura actually has a top 3 magic stat and there's a weapon skill that swaps physical/magical on your attacks, but she still doesn't keep up with Takumi's insane growths, so you're either playing her for staves or to...I guess hurt Great Knights with an archer? (just send in robin wow)
But you can use Sakura to make a team of little sister healer lolis containing her, Elise, and Lissa (and maybe Lianna if I'm forced to use a 4th member).
I don't care what Takumi has, he isn't a little sister, a healer, or a loli. He completely ruins the coordination.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning gorls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Had my sister and her bf visiting for the weekend. It was very nice to see them again; so I've seen them off earlier today. Went out for a meal last night with family to celebrate her birthday early.

Also, I wonder what kind of information we'll get for BBTAG this month. Since all we know about it is that there's going to be playable demos at several events and conventions (RTX London, SDCC, ARC etc).

For those who missed out on Top 8 of GTX2k17. It was insanely hype. Especially because of one player...

1st. MKLeo :4cloud::4metaknight::4marth:
2nd. Elegant :4luigi:
3rd. ZeRo :4diddy:
4th. Larry Lurr :4fox:
5th. ANTi :4mario::4zss::4cloud:
5th. Mr. R :4sheik::4feroy:
7th. Samsora :4peach:
7th. Darkshad :4ryu:

Elegant put on such an amazing performance for us at the event. I would've loved it if he won the S Tier event, but the fact that he made it to Grand Finals is amazing. This the 2nd time a Luigi reached Grand Finals at a major. The first time being BEAST 6 where UK Luigi main J.Miller ran through Losers Finals to beat cyve and Leffen. It was nuts, and Elegant putting on a show for us was godlike.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Look at all the wonderful Triangle Adept fodder you have! I wonder who that character is tho. Her veil totally conceals her identity... If that's even a woman under that disguise!
It's Bartre. He's actually a classically trained ballerino, but he puts on a disguise when indulging in his old passion so Fir doesn't find out.

View attachment 132992
Oh ffs
Cress is the ocean's grey waves confirmed.

You'd probably be able to summon Inigo if you ever learned how to sing more than one song.

I just want Azura and Olivia, but instead, I get their bishie sons... ;_;
Actually train him up and you'll have a different opinion of Inigo. He's just so completely appreciative of getting a chance to be a dancer with every level up it's adorable.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
My thoughts on the new pokemon added in Pokken DX:
Warning: I'm awful at this game and don't really understand a lot of it

Darkrai - This was the new character in which I was most interested. He's all about laying traps and zoning, which can be fun. He has thing called Bad Dreams Rising where he gets stronger and his moves do different things? I don't really get it, but I think it happens when he lands certain moves. I think he's really cool, but I don't understand him at all lol.

Scizor - I'm not the biggest fan of the power characters in this game tbh. a lot of scizor's moves feel slow and/or laggy. he's just really uninteresting to me. the most fun aspects of the character are the ability to over around and being able to cancel a dash with another dash. honestly, the dash thing and the hover are the only reasons scizor isn't my least favorite new character. i feel like the dash thing is possible a reference to scizor's double team shenanigans in the anime/movies?

Croagunk - I actually love this character? I thought he was a dumb addition because Toxicroak is cooler, but I think it was a smart decision to add Croagunk tbh. He's all about RNG, and a lot of his moves are really goofy. He also can hover, which is amazing. I think I might actually put the time into learning this character.

Decidueye - Decidueye has this flying stance thing where you can hover for a while, which automatically makes him cool in my book. Moves don't feel to slow or laggy for the most part. Seems to be a solid character from what I can tell.

Empoleon - I like Empoleon has a pokemon, but I think he's really boring in this game. His whole gimmick is being able to slide on the ice he creates with some of his moves, but it's kinda awful and I don't like it. Probably my least favorite of the new characters.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
But you can use Sakura to make a team of little sister healer lolis containing her, Elise, and Lissa (and maybe Lianna if I'm forced to use a 4th member).
I don't care what Takumi has, he isn't a little sister, a healer, or a loli. He completely ruins the coordination.
did you just assume takumi's gender

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Takumi IS a little sister tho!!!

It's Bartre. He's actually a classically trained ballerino, but he puts on a disguise when indulging in his old passion so Fir doesn't find out.

~

Actually train him up and you'll have a different opinion of Inigo. He's just so completely appreciative of getting a chance to be a dancer with every level up it's adorable.
BS. No man can hide all that burly bara under a simple veil. I refuse to believe it.

But ye Inigo is so freaking adorable. He is a cutie-pie and sounds like a cutie-pie and he has abs so that's good. I plan on making him a Raven Tome user so he can crush those stupid heauxes who think Rein/BowLyn are enough to throw me off. But he is -ATK so he needs a babysitter for +ATK buffs. It sucks he loses 4 ATK with an ATK bane.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Stardew Valley is releasing this Thursday, Oct. 5th, on the Switch

I’m honestly really excited. I’ve wanted to play this game for a long time

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
B-but Olivia!

Olivia's chibi sprites are among my favorites in FE Heroes. I think it's because she looks so happy, especially when she does her dance which also makes her look goofy to me. Inigo's dance is funny too; dude just strikes a pose. Anyway, I'll see on Friday so Inigo can get extra SP... Meanwhile, these 129k feathers. I think I'm just going to promote Michalis or something... Maybe Valter.

So, other game stuff, Nioh is getting a PC release on November 7: http://www.siliconera.com/2017/10/02/nioh-complete-edition-will-come-pc-november-2017/, which is freaking awesome. Next up is Cuphead which was released recently and it looks really cool. The developers were able to get an old cartoon feel going on which is nostalgic since I remember watching some of those cartoons on Cartoon Network and Boomerang as a kid. The film grain and "low" sound quality like they were recording with 1920's era sound equipment takes the cake for me. Apparently it's a difficult game and its gameplay reminds me of Mega Man which might have been the idea. 1920's cartoon aesthetic and 80's-90's, Mega Man gameplay. And finally for this post, Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight's soundtrack is nice with my favorite piece being the Pardoner's Dance. ProtonJon streamed both of these games on Saturday and I got hooked when I saw and heard them. Mostly heard since I was doing other stuff, but watching it later, it was pretty awesome seeing Cuphead and Momodora looks interesting.

Speaking of songs, the Dark Song or whatever it's called in FE Fates that was used for the Performing Arts banner is amazing.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Do you think If i IRL perform the Nohrian Lost in Thoughts, Azura and Shigure will come home?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
It has to be the Nohrian version or else you'll only get F!Corrin and disappointment

But no guarantees

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Stardew Valley is releasing this Thursday, Oct. 5th, on the Switch

I’m honestly really excited. I’ve wanted to play this game for a long time
Wait, are you specifically wanting to play this on the Switch or Wii U when it was in development for it or did you not have any of the systems for Stardew Valley? I'm pretty sure it's not a demanding game, so a potato of a PC could still run it. For what it's worth, it's a fantastic game and one that made me wish I kept my copies of Harvest Moon for the PS2 and I think I had the GCN one. That reminds me, I should try pick Ever Oasis and Fantasy Life one day.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I felt a bit sick today and spent most of that time watching FE Warriors junk.
So I guess Astra functions as this game's Hasty Attacks, and it looks just as ridiculous. Astra Freddy looks like he's attacking faster than Hasty Toon Zelda which should say something I think. The only downside is that it looks like only a few characters can learn the skill; and I'm going to take a guess and say that whoever has access to the skill will instantly be high/top tier regardless of their moveset. Watch the Gamefaq Tier List for this game say something like "Astra is not included for placements because it's too meta-defining" or something like that even though there are absolutely 0 situations where you would not want to use the skill.
Also changing to a completely different topic, I really want to make a costume for Halloween this year but I'm going to spend almost the entirety of Halloween Day inside, most likely making videos for FE Warriors, so what's even the point if nobody is going to see it. :/

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Wait, are you specifically wanting to play this on the Switch or Wii U when it was in development for it or did you not have any of the systems for Stardew Valley? I'm pretty sure it's not a demanding game, so a potato of a PC could still run it. For what it's worth, it's a fantastic game and one that made me wish I kept my copies of Harvest Moon for the PS2 and I think I had the GCN one. That reminds me, I should try pick Ever Oasis and Fantasy Life one day.
I’m aware that I could have played it on other platforms, but imo it’s really suited for mobile gaming. Ideally, it would be on the 3DS, but the Switch is the next best thing

I’ve never actually played any of the Harvest Moon games, so if I like Stardew Valley, then I might pick up some HM games

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I felt a bit sick today and spent most of that time watching FE Warriors junk.
So I guess Astra functions as this game's Hasty Attacks, and it looks just as ridiculous. Astra Freddy looks like he's attacking faster than Hasty Toon Zelda which should say something I think. The only downside is that it looks like only a few characters can learn the skill; and I'm going to take a guess and say that whoever has access to the skill will instantly be high/top tier regardless of their moveset. Watch the Gamefaq Tier List for this game say something like "Astra is not included for placements because it's too meta-defining" or something like that even though there are absolutely 0 situations where you would not want to use the skill.
Also changing to a completely different topic, I really want to make a costume for Halloween this year but I'm going to spend almost the entirety of Halloween Day inside, most likely making videos for FE Warriors, so what's even the point if nobody is going to see it. :/
Astra is initially locked to Ryouma. Every character has one skill specific to them (and costs 3 of their silver mat), but once they learn it, everyone can learn it (for both of the original character's gold mats). Each character can learn up to 3 skills by default, which you can expand to 6.

Awakening doesn't boost attack speed by the way; putting Astra on Tiki made a world of difference.

Edit: I'm kinda concerned about Astra on some characters, honestly. Even without it, Lyn's C5 can move past the targets you're carrying. I'll probably try throwing it on her anyway, but I'm nervous about the results.

Edit2: These four skills are probably mandatory on everyone:

Astra (Ryouma)
STR+10 or MAG+10 (Lissa or Leon)
Skill+10 (Takumi)
Moonlight (Chrom; reduces enemy Def/Res based on your Luck)

Other useful skills:

Vantage (Camilla; increased damage against unmounted units)
Solidarity (Robin; when rear in a Pair Up, increase the front character's damage)
Awakening (Lucina; increases damage when awakened)
Speed+10 (Caeda)
Luck+20 (Celica)
Diamond Hit(?) (Tiki; super armor when attacking)

Edit3: Yeah Astra does make Lyn's C5 a bit worse, but not by a lot
More importantly, it's a good thing speeding tickets don't exist in Fire Emblem, because Astra Lyn is FAST

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I’m aware that I could have played it on other platforms, but imo it’s really suited for mobile gaming. Ideally, it would be on the 3DS, but the Switch is the next best thing

I’ve never actually played any of the Harvest Moon games, so if I like Stardew Valley, then I might pick up some HM games
Meanwhile, the PS Vita. Did you know that vita is Latin and Italian for life? It sure ain't alive overseas. Games like Stardew Valley feel like they can be played on any system. They're games that are there to unwind and relax whether that's by gaming on a console or PC or with a more portable system like the Switch or even a laptop.

Anyway, Stardew Valley is more like the older and Harvest Moon games that were in a 2D environment, especially the first one. The more recent ones are 3D, but they still have the core gameplay of farming. There's also Rune Factory which is kind of a spin-off that is essentially Harvest Moon + dungeon crawling.

Edit: Oh, yeah, forgot about this.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning gorls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

EODM07 EODM07

just watched the latest episode of gintama

i still ****ing love this show
I'll need to get to watching the newest season next week. :yeahboi:
Speaking of new season, I'll need to check what shows will be airing this season. Since Gamers!, My Hero Academia S2 and New Game!! have finished last week.

Anyway, played some more Golf Story. And I think it's starting to show off how... buggy it really is. I ran into 2 pseudo-softlocks and one actual softlock in the game.

The first two pseudo-softlocks that I found were around the part where the main character has to go to the beach golf course. The first one I ran into happened right after a cutscene happened, where the main character got out of bed, but he got stuck between the phone and the bed; I couldn't even interact with the bed to escape (Luckily, I could Save & Quit which refreshed my position in the game so I could move freely again).

The 2nd pseudo-softlock happened at the Aqua Golf Range which is located at the beach again. As I managed to make a shot into this one hole (You can play golf anywhere, but you won't gain EXP for it), the camera then just locked up and stayed there; I don't think I could've moved, but I could easily escape it by returning to the World Map or Save & Quit).

The actual softlock I ran into was during a minigame called Galf (Parody of Golf on the NES), and when I tried to make a shot, I somehow made the ball curve, go out of bounds and it didn't even respawn. I couldn't escape the minigame, all I could do was change the resolution of the minigame and read the manual. So I had to basically close the software from the home menu. It was rough.

Still, it's a fun and chill game imo. Hopefully all of these issues got resolved.

I'll need to get the remaining weapons in Splatoon 2, plus thanks to Salmon Run, I'm now swimming in cash, I got about over 200k Cash now.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
BTW IT'S OFFICIALLY MEAN GORLS DAY even tho it's always Mean Gorls day here

So I got another Inigo, this time +ATK! And -SPD. Bcuz ofc. But I decided to use the +ATK one and just patch him up with Summoner Support. I'm throwing all the possible skills I can on him for giggles because I am dumb. But more importantly, because this will be the husbando unit I send during any of the Voting Gauntlet Events and I want people to go "wtf is this even" when they get him. It's TRUE GORL POWER u plebs omg.

I figure -SPD isn't so bad with the Summoner Support making his SPD 32 and Buffrika making it 36. Either way he still tanks everything like a damn champ, even with 24 DEF/22 RES and a Distant DEF Seal. It's funny because he even survives against some Red Attackers... Which... Makes me feel really bad for them.

Sorry Shanna. You're demoted to 2nd place since I made Inigo this really bad video to profess my love for his abs so I don't have a choice anyway. Kinda funny she's on a new banner now, tho. rip cricricri rip

Then again Inigo's personality is so cute. I can't get over it. Even some of his lines in the main hall are kind of sad but then super cute and inspiring. He is the husbando I've been waiting for. And not just because he can destroy Scrub Magnets like Brave Lyn or Reinhardt. :^)

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I got a Shigure and I’m so happy

He’s +hp -spd, which is awful, but I don’t care because he’s my husbando

I think I’m going to change my summoner support to him to help patch up his spd

I’m not quite sure which skills I’m going to give him, but I’ll figure it out. I did pull a second 5* Mae while trying to get him (rip), so I think I’ll try out Blárowl+ and see how much I like it.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I got a Shigure and I’m so happy

He’s +hp -spd, which is awful, but I don’t care because he’s my husbando

I think I’m going to change my summoner support to him to help patch up his spd

I’m not quite sure which skills I’m going to give him, but I’ll figure it out. I did pull a second 5* Mae while trying to get him (rip), so I think I’ll try out Blárowl+ and see how much I like it.
Raven Tome + Triangle Adept 3 + Quick Riposte. He can act as a Brave Meme counter and counter any Red Tome using loser. He even destroys some Blue Tome users too. Your Shigure, with a Summoner Support, would destroy over 50 BUFFED (6 DEF/RES) threats. The gorl can tank red nukers and come out with just a few scratches. Red is the most densely populated group too, so you're going to run into at least 1 on every team.

-SPD husbandos are still strong husbandos. Nothing compares to the speed of husbando-love or whatever.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Summoned again. No cutie Inigo yet, but I FINALLY got Bartre. Alfonse ate him and is complete yaaay

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Summoned again. No cutie Inigo yet, but I FINALLY got Bartre. Alfonse ate him and is complete yaaay

btw the FEH Reddit is magically amazing and idk why I never went there before.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
turns out i had a 5* male robin (he was like my second 5* ever), so i sacrificed him to shigure for blarraven+. i don't have any TA fodder atm, but that's okay

i also found out that i have a +res -def camilla, which is what i've wanted for a long time, so i'll have to train her up soon. after that, i'll just have to wait 7 years for the next hector banner to be able to give her DC cricricri

i think i'm just going to train up the +res -hp gwendolyn i have. i've wanted a +res -spd one, but i have summoned like a billion gwendolyns and none of them are -spd wtf. i'll also need to wait for the next hector banner for her, so i'll still have to use elfie in the mean time

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
In celebration of Mean Gorls Day, I have covered Splatland in Spritzee's Shade Spray (in the form of colorful ink).
IMG_20171003_144553.jpg

IMG_20171003_144525.jpg

IMG_20171003_144619.jpg

I like how the 2 games I played as MEAN GALS both started with someone from the other team immediately disconnecting. I guess seeing a MEAN GAL using a MEAN GAL (the Gal weapons in 2 are still great idk why people don't use them more) is a spoopy sight tbf.

Oh and I got a Brave Lyn from my free summon lol

Top Bottom