• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Today was horrible. I have no idea what I'm doing in my third year of college and I feel like a sack of ****. So, how was your day?
Sucks to hear about your day. I'm sure things will pick up along the road eventually though.
I got a reminder of how tightly knit a small nation like Ireland can be by encountering a new student who is close friends with someone I knew well in the Gaelteacht I was in last years summer. That Gaelteacht in question is about a 3 hours drive away from where I live. So that was pretty interesting.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Gorl, when did you start college? I'm only in my second week of the semester

Dorm life isn't that bad, but people are kinda annoying and loud. Make sure to communicate with your roommate so you know what to bring

Currently 3rd year college. Enlistment was a colossal **** up so instead of 18 units, I only have 13 units. There are days in which I only have 1 class and all my days (except Friday) start at 7:30 in the morning

Feelsbadman

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Weapon: Octobrush (Autoseeker & Inkjet)
Head: Fake Contacts (Main Ability: Special Charge Up Sub Abilities: Cold-Blooded (x2) and Ink Recovery Up)
Clothes: Anchor Life Vest (Main Ability: Special Power Up. Sub Abilities: Special Power Up (x2) and Ink Saver Main)
Shoes: Oyster Clogs (Main Ability: Run Speed Up. Sub Abilities: Swim Speed Up (x2) and Bomb Defense Up)
Yeah Cold Blooded is useless in 2 with the absence of Echolocator. Special Charge Up is still great so you could either scrub the gear or swap to another piece of headgear with SCU
Special Power Up for the Inkjet only makes it last a tiny bit longer, but you need 2 mains of it to even fire a single more shot (and wasting 2 mains on firing a single extra shot on your Inkjet is kinda bad). Wait I'm looking back and you may be able to get the extra shot off since you have 2 subs of it. It's up to you then if you want to keep it or not. More SCU would be better if you're able to get it often and use it well. Unlike me. I'm clueless on how to use the Injet well. Also Sub and Special Power Up need to be way less vague.
Run Speed Up doesn't affect the speed you "run" at when holding down ZR with a brush or roller; you'll only move faster when you walk forward without touching ZR. So swap it out. The 2 Swim Speed Up subs work well though, maybe swap the main to that.
Ink Saver Main, Ink Recovery, and Sub Power Up (if you feel like you use your sub often enough) are other abilities I'd recommend. And yeah Damage Up is gone. Off the top of my head, Defense Up (although we have Bomb Defense Up now), Recon, and Bomb Sniffer are gone too.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Sucks to hear about your day. I'm sure things will pick up along the road eventually though.
I got a reminder of how tightly knit a small nation like Ireland can be by encountering a new student who is close friends with someone I knew well in the Gaelteacht I was in last years summer. That Gaelteacht in question is about a 3 hours drive away from where I live. So that was pretty interesting.
I've been wondering this after seeing another post you made, but are you from Ireland or did you do a study abroad program there?

Dorm life isn't that bad, but people are kinda annoying and loud. Make sure to communicate with your roommate so you know what to bring
Me? I started in 2014. Also, I commute to class and have done so since freshmen year since it's cheaper than living on-campus, so...

Thinking about it, I kind of wished I took my stance on going to a community college instead and transferring to the university after I did all my general education stuff except for a Com A because apparently that doesn't transfer for some dumb reason. The university has their own Com A requirement, so I think you could do all the English courses at a community college, but still end needing to take an introductory course. That being said, I think by the time I would have transferred, I would not have been able to get into a game design course and not have met someone with insight on the game industry since he and his wife who also taught here left for California last semester for different positions there or something. I think it had to do with lack of funding and being screwed out of establishing a game design department or something. Really messy. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have gotten a glimpse into the game industry and I would have not known there was a sound design professor in the freaking dance department of all things.

Anyway, I say this since I have and still have no real idea what I'm going to major in. Jumped into CS as a get a job sort of deal and I did not like programming. Part of it might be going into something with no real interest in it other than "Cool, computers" and the other part was that I entered college with a terrible mind. My last year of high school and first two years of college were a train-wreck. I think built-up stress lead to developing anxiety in my last year of high school and me being a dummy who never understood mental health until recently made it really bad since I was freaking out and had no idea what was going on. That, and combining it with having depression for years -- I think the actual term is dysthymia --, but never having been diagnosed for it and you have someone who wasn't really "aware" or living. This got worse when it turned out my mom was dying from pancreatic cancer. They couldn't do a thing besides a bypass when she had surgery for it before and it just progressed. I went from going through the motions to living in a haze of severe depression and being numb to everything. The screams of pain and anger are not something anyone should have to experience let alone my mother who had to suffer in such a way that she was screaming in pain.

So, my mom died in my second fall semester in college. Before she died, I had a moment of clarity a couple weeks before finals and was desperate to do something since she's one of those people who do not want anyone to know if she's sick. Bottling up stuff like that is not fun to say the least. I ended up being able to withdraw from two classes I was obviously failing in and tried to start therapy. She passed away shortly after attempting to stop being numb to the world and before finals ended, so, I wasn't in the right mind to finish one of my course's final project which turned into an incomplete and I finished in the following semester. It took someone dying to wake up in a sense, but it still took about another year to find my footing since I think I was still in shock and starting over was just weird now that I look back on it. Weird, but still aware and in a lucid state of mind.

Now I'm at a point where I spent about two years in college with two part-time semesters and only really having done general education stuff and kind of exploring stuff that is kind of not "big" at the university like sound design, game design, and I have no idea what kind of art program the university offers other than "regular" art, but I think they're branching into digital art now. I don't mind being in college for a while, but it is expensive and I feel like I'm wasting my parents' money. The funny thing is that because of my kind of reckless course taking, I think I can qualify for three certificates/minors if I do a couple more classes within those subjects. Actually, it might be four since I think I could get a French minor too -- yay, high school French actually doing something.

I hope I can figure out something or get a better idea by next week with an appointment with an career advisor. Also, everything said in the spoiler can pretty much explain most of what I did here like why I left Smashboards for a while and why I was pretty angry and ranting a lot.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
In FEH I am currently building a +ATK/-SPD Henry to be a Brave Lyn murderer. And murderer of anything green, pretty much. He's a hex a lot better than I thought. :^)

Default Tome
Bonfire
Triangle Adept 3
Quick Riposte 3
??? C Passive ???

Maybe Panic Ploy if I have it since his HP is hefty, sitting at 45 or 48 with some HP Seal. So he can counter Nino even easier than he normally would with that set up. And then instead of being useless the rest of the round he can just spread some sort of dark magic Panic Ploy Plague since most Horse Riders have 35~40 for HP.

The next one is probably Odin because he is absurdly adorable since he is such an extra weirdo. +ATK or +SPD can work and HP/DEF/RES can be his bane so finding one to use shouldn't be too hard. Not to mention he already has the best tome and a usable special. So it's just giving him Darting Blow/Fury/Wind Boost and letting the adorable man go to work.

Also wtf is up with dual Ephriam banners? Like. C'mon. You tryin to tell us something, FEH?

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Lil Puddin Lil Puddin monkaS
how dare that homosexual frog say such things about a radiated/mutated and malnourished trash baby

That comic was weird tbh. I always thought Radhog was in it for the money but it seems he genuinely likes Trash Baby. Oh. And. TWO COMICS WITH RADHOG AND WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT'S UNDER THAT MASK? WTF M8S???

WELL BLIZZARD WHICH IS IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAA?????????

I got a 3 star Robin on my free summon for the new banner
I'm way more excited than I should be rn but it's Bonfire, I immediately gave it to Alf. But yeah, I was THAT desperate for Bonfire that I'm overjoyed at getting a free 3 star Robin.

Oh and meanwhile I'm at 4% on the CYL banner and I can't remember the last time I even saw a green orb. Ike get ur dum *** over here
Gorl don't say things like that. Now you're gonna get a normal Ike instead! Or Dwight D. Eisenhower.

Also speaking of Ike Youtube said I should watch this which means it must be bad. But it features Ike with blue p

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I just summoned a +spd -def Zero, so I'll train ha up tomorrow and merge my +res -def one into this new one

I got bored and did the calcs, and at 5* with no merges and the rank C Summoner Support (or any other way to get +2 res), my Zero would beat a 5* +10 hone-buffed DB3 Reinhardt on the enemy phase, which is insane

I still wish I had an SoV!Leon so I could give his bow to Zero. My gorl really needs the extra 3 mt

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I don't know who to give my support to.

I don't really have a signature unit like you gorlos.

Cress! Cress! has thot slayer alm

Lorde Lorde has Niles

Lil Puddin Lil Puddin has Shanna

Virtue Virtue has Saizo

I don't really have one of those though. I don't wanna be cheap and just slap it onto Hector.

:150:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I just summoned a +spd -def Zero, so I'll train ha up tomorrow and merge my +res -def one into this new one

I got bored and did the calcs, and at 5* with no merges and the rank C Summoner Support (or any other way to get +2 res), my Zero would beat a 5* +10 hone-buffed DB3 Reinhardt on the enemy phase, which is insane

I still wish I had an SoV!Leon so I could give his bow to Zero. My gorl really needs the extra 3 mt
Niles is a good boi. I have been build crafting Niles too, but I haven't gotten a solid pick. My issue is I only have one extra Summer Gaius, so that means I have to pick Def Ploy OR Refreshing Bolt+ (using Quickened Pulse or Summer Xander for a 2 charge Iceberg).

Preferably +ATK/-DEF
A: Fury 3 (I WISH I HAD FORTRESS RES AAAAAAAAAAAAA or I could use +2 ATK/RES from B-Caeda)
B: Quick Riposte 2~3 or Vantage 3 (Vantage is sooo much cheaper and might be more useful)
C: Def Ploy 3 for team support and guaranteed Eradicator of Magical Heauxes status (May be overkill, is for Team Support)
Seal: +1 Res for 38 Res total

I don't pull Silvers that often so I probably won't get a good NIles to play with for a while. I still need to dig out a +ATK Felicia and give her a Poison Dagger+ and Iceberg. Maid Gorl needs to step up her game.

Lorde Lorde has Niles

Virtue Virtue has Saizo

I don't really have one of those though. I don't wanna be cheap and just slap it onto Hector.

The Support is based on the Hero in general, not just that one specific Hero. So you can befriend a not-so-great-IV Waifu, then sacrifice that Waifu to the good-IV version. :^)

I canceled the Shanna Support thing. I just don't know which to perma-invest in since Supports swap. I kind of hope IS swoops and fixes it. Perhaps makes it where it reverts to A Rank for Supports so we can keep most of the progress at least.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

I started a quarter early, in late June, and they gave me some extra scholarship money for it.
I know I should communicate with him but...he's bringing everything I would need. I just dunno if it's rude to ask him if he's gonna share the appliances or not
I guess he would want his fridge and tv to himself but if he hogs a microwave that'll be dumb

I would prefer NOT moving into the dorms, but I currently live an hour away and after a whole quarter commuting...my wallet would very much prefer being able to walk to school, lol

Oh and I guess I should mention, I'm in a web development program. Coding is pretty fun, though I'm still very new. For my portfolio piece this quarter I wrote in Java a program that's meant to be an encyclopedia for Heroes (which is a sign I have a problem I guess <-<). There's only 5 units in there but I have all of the skills in the program, and I'll improve it as I go through college and all that. It's very basic and not optimized but I got a lot of praise for how organized it was, which made me feel happy about it

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
That's awesome! What are you pursuing a doctorate in?
Material science and engineering.

I shoot things with lasers and see what happens, basically.

Yes. A gorl must have more than one waifu.
Yeah, but then you have to worry about your waifus finding you with your husbandos.

Last day of my first quarter at college. It's been good so far. I'm really anxious though because I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't really have the best plan for my future :drsad:
Oh well, I get two weeks off! And right before my next quarter I'll be moving into the dorms. I'm real nervous about that, and meeting my roommate. He already said he's bringing a microwave, tv, and fridge, so I have no idea if I should also be bringing similar appliances for myself or if I should hope that he'll end up sharing?? Idk
I can tell you with the utmost certainty that almost no one in your class knows what they're doing or want to do in the future. When I entered college I wanted to get an archeology degree and work at the Smithsonian or a private museum. Then I passed the science building and the physics department was having a massive major-only BBQ, so I switched. Technically I still don't know what I'm going to do with my life, but now I'm happy just acquiring more knowledge for the sake of knowledge while also getting a stipend for it.

The best thing to do would be to ask, not sure why he'd mention it otherwise. If that makes you feel uncomfortable, you can include it in a a text or email where you're including things you plan on bringing that you're okay with sharing, like a toaster oven or set of kitchen knives or Wii U / gamecube (retro consoles are typically cool in college) (Or, depending on the type of room, a plunger), for example.

Also, never, ever, ever recommend you and your roommate(s) share your printer. I did that and said they just had to supply the paper; he would print out entire screenplays and went through $100 in printer ink because he couldn't be arsed to walk two blocks to the Communications School and print them out for free.

Also make sure if you have any important boundaries you make them clear and ask for theirs too. If it's a single room double or triple differing sleep schedules can be a huge issue.

Congrats on living on campus now. Have you considered joining any clubs? Being on a quarter system is uncommon; only schools I can think of like that are mostly co-op East coast schools like Drexel, or Dartmouth.

I think I can qualify for three certificates/minors if I do a couple more classes within those subjects. Actually, it might be four since I think I could get a French minor too -- yay, high school French actually doing something.
Definitely something to talk to the career advisor or an academic advisor about; an old roommate of mind was a...I think in the end a triple major quadruple minor or something. One thing you may want to talk with both about is just making sure what majors you may be on some track to finishing. You don't have to get the degree in four years, but the piece of paper does help give you options regardless of what it says in a good amount of cases. At least at my undergrad, the Business school would always welcome degree-changing juniors; that's typically when a lot of engineers would either burn out or become too dissatisfied with the huge amount of pre-regs before they got to do anything interesting/fun that they switch.

As for what you may want to major in...I'd probably suggest thinking about what it is you like doing. Not in terms of occupations, but in repeatable actions in the most general sense of the word. I like puzzles and getting sucked into stories, and at least at the moment that's led me to lasers.

Lorde Lorde has Niles

Virtue Virtue has Saizo

If it makes you feel any better, I'm in the same boat. Lissa doesn't have an Axe, Felicia doesn't have her Flame Shuriken, Panna is still Ser Bunny Not Appearing In This Game, etc.

So gave it to Bunny Camilla because she's the closest thing to Panne in the game. Can always change it later.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Gamepedia has gone even more insane I think. Right now they're on a high giving everyone Steady Breath, but...

This is a build for Alm
Wo Dao on someone who already has Falchion and works well with it, pairing Ignis with Wo Dao, and maybe try giving SB to units who have an actual defense stat? Even Tobin has better stats to run this set that already makes no sense and he actually does need an insane build like this to work while Alm is fine with his base set to an extent. (Side note: Tobin does in fact have the same exact build listed)
I just...
What

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yeah, but have they given it to Def Ploy Est yet?
-Res Bartre, Ogma, and Virion with Def Ploy, though. If only their resistance could be so bad, that it underflows and gives them 99 resistance. Unfortunately, it's a modern game and that can't happen. :p

Speaking of high resistance archers, regarding Niles, with Innes having similar stats, someone figured Niles being +Res, -Def might actually his best set of boon and bane because he'd have a very high resistance. Unfortunately, his attack will still be pretty meh even if he abuses Slaying Bow and Iceberg or maybe no sells mages so he can charge up Glacies. +Spd, -Def is still good, but +Atk, -Def might not so great if you have Innes since +Res, -Def Innes would have the same speed and resistance as Niles, but much higher attack.

I don't know, it's something from a Reddit post that I remembered with the Niles discussion going on here. This post which is pretty specific in comparing Innes and Niles against Celica, Reinhardt, and a +Spd Julia, but in the comments, the OP has a comment saying +Res, -Def Niles might be the best for him to stand out: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem..._of/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_header.

Eh, do what you will with Niles if you like him.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Yeah, but have they given it to Def Ploy Est yet?
No and I can't find any units with Def Ploy and Steady Breath on the same set :<

So on Bell Tree (that 1 Animal Crossing website that Spritzee and Antony use as well) they have this annual fair thing but the best/worst part every year are these "House of Mirrors" challenges. They take a picture of some Nintendo character and then distort the picture to become completely unrecognizable and then everyone has to guess what it is. They just posted the results to what I think was the most unfair one they've ever done.
Fun fact: The original picture (which I don't have but I saw it) was deemed too difficult, so this is the edited version to make it a bit easier.
I'll post the answer later so yew can all try to find some semblance of anything in there.

And when I was looking for answers, I went and Googled the Pokemon Professors (except Kukui I'm not risking that) to see if any of them fit in there. Birch has some Kukui levels of... unique art. Yeah let's go with that. btw the answer isn't any of the Pokemon Professors so you can save your eyes, although knowing most of yew here you'll enjoy what you see :dizzy:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Ffamran Ffamran
Innes is a 5* only gorl, so it would be harder to get an optimal nature. Innes was clearly made to be an answer to the rampant Reinhardts, Raven+TA nukers, and so on. Niles is a weaker but viable alternative.

And again, with the Summoner Support, any gorlo can be made viable now. Mama IS blessed us.

Cress! Cress!
Is it Ryoma?

What's wrong with googling Kuikui or Birch? It's not as bad as googooing bwoobees.

Gorlo. Your first mistake was actually looking at any build on that Heaux-Ran website. :^)

THOTs run it to trick gorls into running bad builds that are unable to slay THOTs.

BTW BAYONETTA 3 CONFIRMED??? IS THIS NEWS OR IS IT OLD AND IT'S JUST NEWS TO ME??? HELP!!!

Last edited:
kamiya has been hinting at something for the switch. either bayonetta 3, bayonetta 1 and 2 for switch, or Wonderful 102. idk

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ffamran Ffamran
Innes is a 5* only gorl, so it would be harder to get an optimal nature. Innes was clearly made to be an answer to the rampant Reinhardts, Raven+TA nukers, and so on. Niles is a weaker but viable alternative.
I know, but if you were a whale, then you could have all the Inneses. :p

No and I can't find any units with Def Ploy and Steady Breath on the same set :<
The only unit who isn't a knight that I can think of is +Res summer F!Robin who'd have 28 base defense and 32 base resistance. Steady Breath would give her 32 defense when attacked. The only issue is her low HP and that neither of her defenses would be considered very high.

+Res Selena might be able work a Steady Breath and Def Ploy build. Her bane should probably be -HP since 22 base attack with -Atk might not be ideal. I wonder if +Res, -HP Palla could work as well. 30 resistance might not be enough for really good coverage, but with access to fliers buffs, Steady Breath could make her really tanky.

Other than those three, it would have to be a character like Selena, but with flipped defenses. +Def would be 31 defense which would be 35 with Steady Breath and 32 resistance would be fine for Def Ploy. Problem is that either attack or HP have to be a bane. If the unit was a villager, then they might be able to get away with having decent attack, HP, and/or speed despite having most of their points dumped into defense and resistance.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I wouldn't really say Zero is a worse version of Innes

Zero's neutral res is the same as a +res Innes, and he has slightly higher hp and def than Innes

Innes' main selling points over Zero are that he has 5 more atk and has access to a decent legendary bow

Zero is better at mage tanking, but Innes has an actual atk stat, so that's really the trade-off between them

Edit: QP seal finally coming back is really cool since I didn't get it the first time it was available. And that distant defense seal is going to be super sexy on Zero. +8/8 def/res when attacked by range units is amazing

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
My team for this Tempest so far has been Alm, Celica, Anna, and Genny. With all of the healing being thrown around between the lovers and Genny, Anna's in a strange spot similar to Alfonse pre-SI where she needs to be healed a lot and does get healed, but she needs to be at low health to use her abilities. It works out somehow though, I haven't lost anyone yet on my 2 triple point runs and still got an A in speed as well so I'll just run with it. But with supports now existing, I'm mostly going through this Tempest by throwing Alm into a group of enemies, have Celica kinda near him, and then everything dies. I mean this happened last Tempest but they were bonus units then with extra stats. This is just their raw destructive power now.
And I've already seen a meme build on one of the Tempest units; Palla with a Ruby Sword and TA. I know you want to kill Anna, but the abilities don't stack gorl.

Also got to level 40 in Splat 2 before the Tempest went up yay. The game got patched and the Tri Slosher was finally nerfed, but the thing I'm really excited about now that I didn't think I would be excited about is the HUGE Stingray buff. As in it was buffed and now the thing is huge. After shooting for a second "the laser's radius increases." It's not a small increase. It gets superthicc. It became Killer Wail 2.0; now with the ability to turn! It's so much fun to use now and I even got 3 splats with a single use of it. You were lucky to get 1 splat with it before, and 2 was impossible. And the strange thing is that it isn't that angering getting splatted by it. CONGRATS NINTENDO YOU PROPERLY BUFFED SOMETHING FOR ONCE, NOW FIX ZELDA. AND I GUESS JIGGLYPUFF TOO SINCE SHE COULD REALLY USE THE HELP AS WELL.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning gorls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Yeah Cold Blooded is useless in 2 with the absence of Echolocator. Special Charge Up is still great so you could either scrub the gear or swap to another piece of headgear with SCU
Special Power Up for the Inkjet only makes it last a tiny bit longer, but you need 2 mains of it to even fire a single more shot (and wasting 2 mains on firing a single extra shot on your Inkjet is kinda bad). Wait I'm looking back and you may be able to get the extra shot off since you have 2 subs of it. It's up to you then if you want to keep it or not. More SCU would be better if you're able to get it often and use it well. Unlike me. I'm clueless on how to use the Injet well. Also Sub and Special Power Up need to be way less vague.
Run Speed Up doesn't affect the speed you "run" at when holding down ZR with a brush or roller; you'll only move faster when you walk forward without touching ZR. So swap it out. The 2 Swim Speed Up subs work well though, maybe swap the main to that.
Ink Saver Main, Ink Recovery, and Sub Power Up (if you feel like you use your sub often enough) are other abilities I'd recommend. And yeah Damage Up is gone. Off the top of my head, Defense Up (although we have Bomb Defense Up now), Recon, and Bomb Sniffer are gone too.
Thanks for the constructive feedback on my build. :yeahboi:

An alternate choice for my Anchor Life Vest could be to use it with Inkstorm I guess? But yeah, you're right on Cold-Blooded; I should definitely get rid of that. I think maybe my School Pin has Special Charge Up? Either way, I'll definitely try and find some other equipment I got. I got the Fake Contacts through Spyke's Gear Service so that could explain the Double Cold-Blooded.

Just checking to see what I got for Special Charge Up and different choices for shoes. I got White Norimaki 750s which have Swim Speed Up as a main, and I did find another hat that has Special Charge Up. I did scrub the Fake Contacts and the Oyster Clogs so I now got some chunks. I'll just be doing some Regular Battles now so I can at least unlock each sub ability now. And I'll be using the Carbon Roller.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'm already at 8k in the new TT

auto-battle is life and i wish i had used it in the last TT

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Guess I should give the answer to this now.
It's Zelda! BAN•ZELDA

New Warriors trailer went up, it essentially gave an overview on all of the Awakening characters, which means we got our first gameplay of Frederick!
HE HAS LISSA'S SUPERGLUE AXE, so now I'm wondering if it's some kind of attribute that all axes have, so maybe Camilla has it as well. And Lissa herself is still looking as top tier as ever.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Definitely something to talk to the career advisor or an academic advisor about; an old roommate of mind was a...I think in the end a triple major quadruple minor or something. One thing you may want to talk with both about is just making sure what majors you may be on some track to finishing. You don't have to get the degree in four years, but the piece of paper does help give you options regardless of what it says in a good amount of cases. At least at my undergrad, the Business school would always welcome degree-changing juniors; that's typically when a lot of engineers would either burn out or become too dissatisfied with the huge amount of pre-regs before they got to do anything interesting/fun that they switch.

As for what you may want to major in...I'd probably suggest thinking about what it is you like doing. Not in terms of occupations, but in repeatable actions in the most general sense of the word. I like puzzles and getting sucked into stories, and at least at the moment that's led me to lasers.
Yeah, I've been making a list of stuff that I want to talk with the career advisor I set up an appointment with next week. Should probably mention the minors things.

Thanks for the advice.

I'm Irish. Just that like most Irish people, my understanding of the native language is poor at best.
Oh, okay. There were just never any hints like the usage of U's in words like colour or flavour or stuff like realise or centre that would tip me off as you being from the UK or Australia.

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Guys why did they make feathers the reward twice in a row
IMG_1977.JPG

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Why would you send her home

It's literally a free neutral Lucina

I might actually build this one up and give ha the classic "fachion medic" build

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
I don't really need neutral Lucina, plus nothing to give for skill inheritance, having a decent Marth, other heroes I'd rather give skills for, and I already got the old one means there's not really any reason for me to keep her.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
why not merge the new one into your old one, even if you don't use her

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
I'd personally prefer having feathers, especially if I'm not gonna use her. There's a lot of units I wanted to build after I'm done with merging my Ninos.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
but feathers are so easy to get

you only get 1k feathers from sending home a 5* unit

i mean, whatever, it's your game, but it's a really dumb decision imo to send her home

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I don't really need neutral Lucina, plus nothing to give for skill inheritance, having a decent Marth, other heroes I'd rather give skills for, and I already got the old one means there's not really any reason for me to keep her.
Ye gorlo, keep her. Her only useful skill inheritance would be Aether. But even a neutral Lucina is close. Dump 3* bad natures with bad SI first. Even I don't really get rid of my 5*s and my luck is stupid good for getting those. (My luck was so good that Hero Fest was actually a nightmare for me tbh)

It's good to keep 1 of each character anyway so you can eventually build them all up. This way you will always have usable units for any Tempest Trial or any Arena oooor any other future events IS decides to throw at us that requires specific Heroes. I imagine they will do that, at some point, since it's a cheap-o way to boost orb sales by "forcing" people to pull on "you need these Heroes for extra bonus stuff" banners.

I'm already at 8k in the new TT

auto-battle is life and i wish i had used it in the last TT
wut r u doin tho omfg

Seriously though, what's your team and what tier of TT are you playing? I might just throw my +10 Hector/+10 Azura/+10 Takumi/+10 Lobster Matt Mercer (THANKS HERO FEST AND ALSO THANKS FOR RUINING MY SUMMONING WHEN I WAS FISHING FOR OTHER HUSBANDOS AND WAIFUS but this is fine I guess).

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Seriously though, what's your team and what tier of TT are you playing?
I'm just running a generic heauxrse emblem team with ninian/cecilia/marx/reinhardt. i can give you the builds for each one if you really want them

i've been actually doing my bonus rounds the real way in lunatic 7, but i've been doing the auto battles on the hard 5 difficulty. I tried it on the lunatic ones, but my units would just kill themselves within the first few maps. On hard 5, my team can easily get to the final map on auto battle, and can beat the final map about 50% of the time. The other times, I have to clean up the last couple units with my flier emblem team.

with a 40% bonus unit, i can get about 450 or so points per run on auto battle, which is pretty good for literally 0 effort on my part. since you have some crazy +10 gorls, you could probably try the higher difficulties on auto battle and get even more points. just make sure to go into the settings and make it so auto battle continues through the entire run. that way, you don't have to press the button for each map, which would be annoying

if you are going to auto battle, make sure to unequip the weapons on your dancers/healers or else they'll try to attack the enemies and just end up dying.

Last edited:
Top Bottom