• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The new support system is weird

But Sheena with 54/39/39 neutral defenses is too good to pass up

That's literally 54/51/51 with ward stacking lmao

And the pink border looks really good with her armor

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
The Heaux has been defeated by the OK husbando (who grows up into the best bara husbando)! What a wondrous day for manly muscles and a sad droopy day for booberinos.

Hello, everyone! Is there any reason Zelda has such an active discussion thread? What's going on in this thread right now?
Gorls are sassy socialites by nature. It's all we know.

We literally cannot stop.

~ H E L P ~

The new support system is weird

But Sheena with 54/39/39 neutral defenses is too good to pass up

That's literally 54/51/51 with ward stacking lmao

And the pink border looks really good with her armor
Gorl, wut you mean? Did I miss an update?

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
IMG_1961.PNG

Cool new background for supported units as well.
-hp is now definitely the best bane.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
20170905_225129.jpg

Of course I paired him with Celica. But wow, it sure does take a while to build up supports.
And Virtue Virtue your husbando is still displaying his normal background and stats to me, with no Support levels next to him. So maybe you won't have to play against pair-up boosted units in arena?

Last edited:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
View attachment 132514
Of course I paired him with Celica. But wow, it sure does take a while to build up supports.
And Virtue Virtue your husbando is still displaying his normal background and stats to me, with no Support levels next to him. So maybe you won't have to play against pair-up boosted units in arena?
I noticed the same thing with you. Really good for player phase units, not as good for enemy phase units since they won't be as good on arena defense. At least I don't have to deal with it (unless it hasn't updated or something)

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Hello, everyone! Is there any reason Zelda has such an active discussion thread? What's going on in this thread right now?
If I remember correctly, people who were here before me actually used to talk about Zelda, but then kinda gave up on the character and just started talking about life stuff and whatever games were relevant. Pokemon Go ran this social for a good while, then Pokemon Nuzlockes named after the members of the social. Fire Emblem Heroes has been the main topic of this social for months now. I'd recommend you stay if you like FE:H.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Wait am I the only gorl in here who builds an altar made to Sakurai and then pray for buffs for the one true queen, princess Zelda and then sm4shes it out of spite every day?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning gorls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Watching Max's Marvel vs. Capcom Legacy series. Due to Infinite coming out this month.

Also, a few days ago. ArcSys said that they'll be unveiling information about Blazblue Cross Tag Battle now. Starting with this month, hopefully we'll get info on the mechanics and what new fighters will be playable.

Gambit's theme from XvsSF is fantastic too. :yeahboi:

I also got to watching last week's episode of NEW GAME! S2, Aho Girl and Tsurezure Children, they were all good.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
And speaking about infantry pulse, the best user is probably Bartre. iirc he has the highest hp of all infantry units, and he hits 52 hp with an hp boon. Too bad he's just a meme to most people
It's all he's good for now, tbh. Even as a infantry, there's nothing Bartre can do other than be +10'd a lot easier than CYL!Ike.

Chrom has one of the highest HPs at 47, and has the highest attack out of all physical infantry units, hitting 41 with +ATK. IMO, if I was just looking for a high HP to put it on someone, a Falchion or Brave Sword+ built Chrom would be it. Not sure who'd else would be on the team though, S!Xander is actually a pretty good color already in that regard.

What the hell is beserk's ending?????

:150:
Well, you see, the boat entered a never-ending time loop so they never ended up reaching the Island, thus doomed to fight zombie demon pirates on the open sea till time immemorial.

And that's why you don't **** with the fae, even if you're a witch.

Or maybe it's because the author got addicted to Idolmaster or something, it's one or the other.

the 1997 version's ending is bothering the hell out of me..

:150:
Oh.

That one.

Berserk was kind of weird in that it started with like half a dozen chapters of present day Guts, who iirc runs into present day Griffith, and then starts the flashback arc which lasted for something like 13 volumes worth of material. He basically introduced the main protagonist and main antagonist in the first six months of publishing the story, then spent the next six/seven years of the work explaining how they even got there. Seriously, Berserk started in 1990. Flashback arc started in 1991 and went on till 1997, same time they made that anime.

So because they only planned for animating the existing source material they removed a very important character who kicks off everything that comes after the flashback arc and shows up in his character defining moment basically as soon as the credits start rolling in the original story.

This is the guy, btw. And everything still went to hell pretty much like it did in the 1997 ending, but he's why Guts and Casca survived.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
View attachment 132513
Cool new background for supported units as well.
-hp is now definitely the best bane.
Rare picture of Virtue and ha husbando:

Oh wait that's me.

View attachment 132514
Your twitter header picture is gr8, sis.

Also I wish I could see those kinds of builds. My gorls are either Wailords or too built up to see that kind of mess. RIP RIP CRI CRI

Loving the Support update, tho. It's cool how it's each type of unit instead of each individual, so the game counts multiple heroes really as the same hero. Just with different stats/skill set. That's nice, I guess. Do the Supports stay even if you swap units? Like I can build up multiple S Supports to use interchangeably, but can only use 1 pair at a time?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Do the Supports stay even if you swap units? Like I can build up multiple S Supports to use interchangeably, but can only use 1 pair at a time?
You can only have one support pair per character, and they reset if you change them

So, for example, say you Amelia and Sheena have an S-rank support. If you change Amelia's support to Zephiel, then the S-rank support with Sheena is gone. Even if you switch back to Sheena, you'll start at C-rank again and have to grind back up to S.

It works the same way with the summoner support, too

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
You can only have one support pair per character, and they reset if you change them

So, for example, say you Amelia and Sheena have an S-rank support. If you change Amelia's support to Zephiel, then the S-rank support with Sheena is gone. Even if you switch back to Sheena, you'll start at C-rank again and have to grind back up to S.

It works the same way with the summoner support, too
Good to know. I was about to work on grinding up Supports for shoots and googles.

At least I know who to use the good Summoner Support.

My flying waifu who's basically as socially awkward/awkward by default as me but also adorable.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Good to know. I was about to work on grinding up Supports for shoots and googles.

At least I know who to use the good Summoner Support.

My flying waifu who's basically as socially awkward/awkward by default as me but also adorable.
hew else is your waifu? I thought you said that pieri is your cavalry waifu

do you have a different waifu for each move type/class? is bridal caeda your mage waifu?

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
hew else is your waifu? I thought you said that pieri is your cavalry waifu

do you have a different waifu for each move type/class? is bridal caeda your mage waifu?
Yes. A gorl must have more than one waifu. One waifu wouldn't be able to handle a gorl's sass constantly, so a gorl needs multiple waifus to rotate between. Not to be confused with a HEAUX, who uses multiple waifus simultaneously even if they're in the same room and also replaces classy with trashy to turn heads.

Peri is my Yandere Horse Emblem Waifu (Ursula is my Gorlfriend, tho. We go shopping and murdering together in the mean time.)

Frederick is my Dagger Waifu. His abs are occasionally used to clean my clothes. Very efficient. You'd think Summer Xander would be better, but he is perpetually covered in oil and that just ruins the fabric.

And Saint Mary is my Wine Waifu. She's the only one that truly gets me and my sacred religion of choice.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
The support update is officially the best update because it's adorable
Also I promoted Alfonse finally and he has such a huge crush on the summoner it's adorable

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i like how sharena's max level dialogue is basically just friendzoning the summoner, while alfonse is basically him coming onto the summoner

we should have known he was gay the second we saw the frosted tips /s

for real, those frosted tips are a sin against humanity

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
i like how sharena's max level dialogue is basically just friendzoning the summoner, while alfonse is basically him coming onto the summoner

we should have known he was gay the second we saw the frosted tips /s

for real, those frosted tips are a sin against humanity
So does that mean Anna is playing the power-card and just wants us for our bodies tactics? I feel violated now, tbh.

Alfonse trying to seduce us after trying to unsuccessfully get us to fall in love with him the 1st time:
the owl is manlier than him
his trunks have benches on them omfg help this poor boy

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I may have accidentally sacrificed a lot of resources to the husbando
IMG_2123.PNG
He still needs a Slaying Bow+, but I haven't summoned an SoV!Leon yet.

I plan on promoting him to 5* once I get back to 20k feathers

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that my 100+ orbs and 4.75 summon rate on the Brave Heroes banner resulted in a grand prize of -Atk/+Def Leo, + more useless 4 stars
The nature is lame, but I wanted Leo for a while, and I can finally get rid of my only Thotja to give him Raurblade, which is mostly nature proof
Can't complain too much about the banner since I got 2 Roy's, including the freebie (the second was +Atk/-Res), and Ike, who is +HP/-Spd
And a useless 5 Star Effie with an awful +Res/-Def nature, and I don't care enough about Effie to merge and improve the one I already have, so maybe I'll use her to give Death Blow to someone

Considering how many orbs I spent, 4 natural 5 stars is awful but I'm not gonna think about it too much

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I hope you know the average for pulling one 5* is about 75ish orbs, so getting 4 5* units with around 100 orbs is actually really good

And that nature isn't that bad for Elfie. I run +res -spd on mine

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I hope you know the average for pulling one 5* is about 75ish orbs, so getting 4 5* units with around 100 orbs is actually really good

And that nature isn't that bad for Elfie. I run +res -spd on mine
No, actually it was 4 5 Stars after 220~ish orbs. I should've worded my post better. I got Roy on my second summon (after the normal free summon), then it was about 100 orbs till I got Ike and Effie, then after that it was 120~ish orbs until I pulled Leo this morning, which is what I was referring to in my last post.
And +Res would be better without -Def. But I just don't care much about Effie either way, especially since I already have a 5 Star Effie and the one I pulled could've been a Brave Lucina, but whatever

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Today was horrible. I have no idea what I'm doing in my third year of college and I feel like a sack of ****. So, how was your day?

Edit: Might have missed this earlier today, but apparently they found the Black Knight and Nephenee's attack art: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...nephenee_and_the_black_knight_attack_art_and/. The Black Knight's looks terrifyingly awesome and apparently Nephenee was drawn by HACCAN, the same artist who did Effie, Hawkeye, and Hinoka.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
-def effie still outduels every melee unit in the game so w/e

I want to use saber and barst but ryoma and bike outperform them :<

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
If you like them, then use them

You don't always have to use the most optimal characters

I mean, did you see how many resources I just wasted on Zero

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I got a 3 star Robin on my free summon for the new banner
I'm way more excited than I should be rn but it's Bonfire, I immediately gave it to Alf. But yeah, I was THAT desperate for Bonfire that I'm overjoyed at getting a free 3 star Robin.

Oh and meanwhile I'm at 4% on the CYL banner and I can't remember the last time I even saw a green orb. Ike get ur dum *** over here

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning gorls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Played some more Splatoon 2 yesterday and I managed to unlock League Battles now. And now my build is complete. Since Cress! Cress! is the expert on Splatoon here. Wanna give your thoughts on this build? :secretkpop:

Weapon: Octobrush (Autoseeker & Inkjet)
Head: Fake Contacts (Main Ability: Special Charge Up Sub Abilities: Cold-Blooded (x2) and Ink Recovery Up)
Clothes: Anchor Life Vest (Main Ability: Special Power Up. Sub Abilities: Special Power Up (x2) and Ink Saver Main)
Shoes: Oyster Clogs (Main Ability: Run Speed Up. Sub Abilities: Swim Speed Up (x2) and Bomb Defense Up)

I might try and get a different build for the Head, since you don't really see people using Sensor abilities. But I have done pretty decently splat wise for my Octobrush. During Rainmaker in Ranked, even though my team lost; I got 21 Splats. Also, is it me or is Damage Up not in Splatoon 2?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
If you like them, then use them

You don't always have to use the most optimal characters

I mean, did you see how many resources I just wasted on Zero
You will apologize the Niles right this instant for he deletes Reinhardt from the game D:<

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
You will apologize the Niles right this instant for he deletes Reinhardt from the game D:<
That's why I built him the way I did

Mine is +res to better tank him, and Guard makes QP useless

And gorl, he's one of my husbandos, which is why I'm using him. I would never disrespect ha

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Last day of my first quarter at college. It's been good so far. I'm really anxious though because I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't really have the best plan for my future :drsad:
Oh well, I get two weeks off! And right before my next quarter I'll be moving into the dorms. I'm real nervous about that, and meeting my roommate. He already said he's bringing a microwave, tv, and fridge, so I have no idea if I should also be bringing similar appliances for myself or if I should hope that he'll end up sharing?? Idk :drshrug:
And finally, as for Heroes: in an incredible twist of irony, I need a Bartre and I don't have one. :drfacepalm:

Top Bottom