• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
maybe the gang has to snatch the wigs of heaux Rosalina and Lucina?
Why isn't this an actual game yet?

Hey all, long time no talk!

How are all of you doing?
Gorls b graduating.
Gorls b traveling.
Gorls b sassy.
Gorls b overwatching.
Gorls b WERQIN'.

And still no serious talk regarding Zelda or any of her moves/meta.

Waddup GingerGorl?

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Hey all, long time no talk!

How are all of you doing?
We're still sasstastic as ever :secretkpop:
Okay gorls, I'm leaving for Germany and France today! I'm still gonna be responding to stuff here unlike Ginger gorl jk love ya Ginger Wait what if Ginger and I meet irl and we don't know it
But real question time: any places in Paris and/or Nice that you'd recommend? Still in Germany rn

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Waddup GingerGorl?
I'm pretty good. I got back from my stay in France as an Au Pair last summer, and I just completed the first year of my School Counseling graduate program (the semester ended in May).

I start my summer job as a camp counselor at the local YMCA next week.

What about you? What's going on in your life?
We're still sasstastic as ever :secretkpop:
But real question time: any places in Paris and/or Nice that you'd recommend? Still in Germany rn
I've never been to Nice, unfortunately, so I can't help you there.

But there are plenty of interesting places in Paris. In particular, I really enjoyed visiting the Paris Catacombs (tip: get there early because otherwise the lines to buy tickets can be pretty long). What do you like to do/see? That might narrow my suggestions a bit.

I would also recommend visiting Chartres, which is a small city about an hour away from Paris by train. The people are friendlier there than in Paris, and you can see the Chartres Cathedral, which is a World Heritage site and one of the oldest still remaining Gothic churches in Europe. You can also visit La Maison Picassiette (one of my personal favorite places), which is a house made entirely of mosaics, with one of the prettiest gardens I've ever seen.

I forget what you're doing in Germany. Can you jog my memory?

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I forget what you're doing in Germany. Can you jog my memory?
Graduation present. My cousin (who could pass as my twin) and I graduated at the same time and he chose Germany and I chose France. We agreed to share the trip because why would I pass up a free trip to Germany as well as France?
What do you like to do/see? That might narrow my suggestions a bit.
I have a pretty set list of what I want to see from the historic side of Paris (forgot about the Catacombs though, thanks for reminding me), but I haven't heard much about more modern places. The most modern thing I want to see is the Eiffel Tower and that isn't even from this century.

Gay Ginger

Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Graduation present. My cousin (who could pass as my twin) and I graduated at the same time and he chose Germany and I chose France. We agreed to share the trip because why would I pass up a free trip to Germany as well as France?

I have a pretty set list of what I want to see from the historic side of Paris (forgot about the Catacombs though, thanks for reminding me), but I haven't heard much about more modern places. The most modern thing I want to see is the Eiffel Tower and that isn't even from this century.
Nice! From high school? University?

Modern things...hmm...

Well, there's Angelina's, which is a restaurant near the le Jardin de Tuileries. It's expensive, but it's well known for its hot chocolate and pastries.

There's also a restaurant called Dans le Noir ("In the Dark"). You may have heard of restaurants like them before: Basically, you eat completely in the dark (and I mean pitch black - you can't see at all) and you're served by the legally blind. You tell the servers what you don't want to eat/can't eat, and you choose different menu options (the number of courses). You don't know what they bring you, and you eat in the dark with others, with everyone trying to figure out what the food is. They tell you what you ate afterwards. I did it when my mom came to visit me at the end of my stay, and we had a great time. It's also a bit pricey, but worth it for the experience, in my opinion. I would definitely recommend checking it out.

The Grande Mosquée de Paris in the 5th arrondissement is one of the biggest Mosques in France; it's really pretty and there's a nice cafe inside. It's also really close to le Jardin de Plantes, which has some really pretty gardens in the summer time. It also has several museums, including on evolution, paleontology, mineralogy, and some cool greenhouses.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Caliburn mains. How's everyone doing? :4sonic:

FES comes out on the 27th the day AFTER my birthday so now i have to spend a birthday without developing an rpg.

in other news i don't have an idea how to start the basic plot of the Zelda social RPG

I'm also not even sure who to make the playable characters and what they should do.

gorls help a dude brainstorm
Funny that my delayed copy of it came yesterday. Also, heres an idea for a Zelda Social RPG.

Have it focused on getting everyone back to liven the place up. It fails and then it reverts back to everyone talking about Fire Emblem Heroes and what units they'll get from the Roulette. :secretkpop:

Speaking of RPGs. Already making one which follows the generic plot these days in Japanese media. Being normal person ends up in a Fantasy World. You know, like what SAO, Re:Zero, KonoSuba and some other shows have already done. Except this one is going to acknowledge that the idea/theme is overdone with one of the protagonist's former colleague complaining about how when she was chosen as the "Hero of this World". She's not getting the right amount of payment for it and quits her role as Hero to become what was before, an Employee. :secretkpop:

Koha Suzuka

Recently unemployed from getting into a fight with her Boss and clocking him one so hard he gets knocked out. After getting drunk and walking home, in a drunken rage, she takes out her anger on a nearby vending machine and ends up in the World of Tier.

Alex Pottensmith

A Travelling Merchant who saves Koha from a bunch of bandits who she was strangely talking to about getting real jobs or finding solicitors. He's a capable sharpshooter and dreams of eventually finding and selling Sun Carrots.

Ryu Ko

Former Shrine Maiden who ended up becoming a performer. Her dancing helps her earn a decent amount of money (Compared to the Shrine she was working at), but she is also good at combat; more specifically using kicks. She also wishes to become a mercenary and follows Koha after she paid her a good tip.

B.

His full name is Bartholomew Jason-Gettysburg-Andrew Wood V. But he prefers to be called "B.", as its much shorter and simpler. He is a Butler searching for his Master who had gone missing for a while now; he is capable of power spells and magic. He aids them after hearing that each of them are searching for something.

Perci Veil

Her actual forename is "Penelope". She claims to be a Queen Pirate and attacks Koha and crew when they were looking for a boat. She also claims anything she deems interesting as her "prize", to which Koha denies being much to her dismay and forcefullt joins Koha's party.

Yuka Tenma

Koha's former colleague who went missing three years ago. She actually ended up in the same world as Koha did and was deemed "Hero of this World" and destined to slay the horrific evil of the land. However, she quits in a fit of anger after hearing that the man who named her Hero cannot pay the "500 Gold an hour" that was mentioned due to working with her for three years.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Morning Caliburn mains. How's everyone doing? :4sonic:

Funny that my delayed copy of it came yesterday. Also, heres an idea for a Zelda Social RPG.

Have it focused on getting everyone back to liven the place up. It fails and then it reverts back to everyone talking about Fire Emblem Heroes and what units they'll get from the Roulette. :secretkpop:

Speaking of RPGs. Already making one which follows the generic plot these days in Japanese media. Being normal person ends up in a Fantasy World. You know, like what SAO, Re:Zero, KonoSuba and some other shows have already done. Except this one is going to acknowledge that the idea/theme is overdone with one of the protagonist's former colleague complaining about how when she was chosen as the "Hero of this World". She's not getting the right amount of payment for it and quits her role as Hero to become what was before, an Employee. :secretkpop:

Koha Suzuka

Recently unemployed from getting into a fight with her Boss and clocking him one so hard he gets knocked out. After getting drunk and walking home, in a drunken rage, she takes out her anger on a nearby vending machine and ends up in the World of Tier.

Alex Pottensmith

A Travelling Merchant who saves Koha from a bunch of bandits who she was strangely talking to about getting real jobs or finding solicitors. He's a capable sharpshooter and dreams of eventually finding and selling Sun Carrots.

Ryu Ko

Former Shrine Maiden who ended up becoming a performer. Her dancing helps her earn a decent amount of money (Compared to the Shrine she was working at), but she is also good at combat; more specifically using kicks. She also wishes to become a mercenary and follows Koha after she paid her a good tip.

B.

His full name is Bartholomew Jason-Gettysburg-Andrew Wood V. But he prefers to be called "B.", as its much shorter and simpler. He is a Butler searching for his Master who had gone missing for a while now; he is capable of power spells and magic. He aids them after hearing that each of them are searching for something.

Perci Veil

Her actual forename is "Penelope". She claims to be a Queen Pirate and attacks Koha and crew when they were looking for a boat. She also claims anything she deems interesting as her "prize", to which Koha denies being much to her dismay and forcefullt joins Koha's party.

Yuka Tenma

Koha's former colleague who went missing three years ago. She actually ended up in the same world as Koha did and was deemed "Hero of this World" and destined to slay the horrific evil of the land. However, she quits in a fit of anger after hearing that the man who named her Hero cannot pay the "500 Gold an hour" that was mentioned due to working with her for three years.

Just make the Zelda Social RPG a Strategy RPG almost indistinguishable from Heroes.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Nice! From high school? University?
Just high school.
Well, there's Angelina's, which is a restaurant near the le Jardin de Tuileries. It's expensive, but it's well known for its hot chocolate and pastries.
Sounds perfect for me.
There's also a restaurant called Dans le Noir ("In the Dark"). You may have heard of restaurants like them before: Basically, you eat completely in the dark (and I mean pitch black - you can't see at all) and you're served by the legally blind. You tell the servers what you don't want to eat/can't eat, and you choose different menu options (the number of courses). You don't know what they bring you, and you eat in the dark with others, with everyone trying to figure out what the food is. They tell you what you ate afterwards. I did it when my mom came to visit me at the end of my stay, and we had a great time. It's also a bit pricey, but worth it for the experience, in my opinion. I would definitely recommend checking it out.
That'd be fun to try, but my cousin is allergic to something. We don't know what it is yet... There's a list of what he can eat but for a mystery food experience, that probably isn't the best thing to do.
The Grande Mosquée de Paris in the 5th arrondissement is one of the biggest Mosques in France; it's really pretty and there's a nice cafe inside. It's also really close to le Jardin de Plantes, which has some really pretty gardens in the summer time. It also has several museums, including on evolution, paleontology, mineralogy, and some cool greenhouses.
I'll make a note of it!

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
FES comes out on the 27th the day AFTER my birthday so now i have to spend a birthday without developing an rpg.

in other news i don't have an idea how to start the basic plot of the Zelda social RPG

I'm also not even sure who to make the playable characters and what they should do.

You could just use a summarized, more dramatic version of events, themes and memes in the Social

Examples include:
- The history of the social, and the backstory of the benevolent trickster goddess Fujin who's power was sealed away, forcing ha to take form as a Palutena-maining pauper and leave ha land in ruin
- The dark origins of red magic
- BJN's lowly life working in the frame data mines, ha eventual ascension to the throne, and struggles with the ethics of red magic
-The legendary ban hammer
-The conquest of Ylisse and Zebes
- BAN-ZELDA apostasy
- Squidboards Imperialism
- The lonesome traveler Macchiato, an interloper shunned by all
- The tragic over-arcing love story between BJN and Aero

Gay Ginger

Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
That'd be fun to try, but my cousin is allergic to something. We don't know what it is yet... There's a list of what he can eat but for a mystery food experience, that probably isn't the best thing to do.
Bummer! But yeah, I agree. It's better not to take a chance.

I don't know how you feel about Disney Land, but there's a Disney Land just outside Paris. It's easily accessible by train (it has its own stop). I'm not a very big Disney fan, but I went with one of my friends that I met during my stay and it was a lot of fun.

Or if you don't like Disney, you could go to Le Parc Astérix! It's an Astérix theme/amusement park. It's also easily accessible from Paris: if I remember correctly, you can take a shuttle from one of the airports right to the park. It's also cheaper than Disney, and I had more fun. It's also more French than Disney Paris. Definitely recommend!

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
i joined smashboards

Ah yes, the place where I quad-posted. Twas a unique experience.

Banned Gorls.

Plot: Mama BJN has been kidnapped by ninjas.

Are you a banned enough gorl to rescue the moderator?

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
But wouldn't I jusT ban the ninjas for kidnapping me? :secretkpop:
No, you're too busy worrying about the ethics of banning to do anything, it's one of your major character flaws. In fact, it leads to you being betrayed by one your party members despite knowing what exactly what was happening.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
No, you're too busy worrying about the ethics of banning to do anything, it's one of your major character flaws.
Okay now I'm actually imagining something where near the end when you find me or something then I finally find confidence to ban heauxs and can be used as a powerful RPG team member. And I like iT.

it leads to you being betrayed by one your party members

whaT

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Youtube Recommends:

THANKS I GUESS YOUTUBE

Anyway, the funniest phrase of the year for me, that I heard today is (funny as in um what not HAHA SO FUNNI) : "Just because I'm an asexual doesn't mean I don't want you to stroke my ego a little bit."

oh

um

never heard the phrase "stroke my ego" irl but ok i guess

how do i do this

is their a wiki guide to appeasing the egos of strong gorls

should i call the cops

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
You could just use a summarized, more dramatic version of events, themes and memes in the Social

Examples include:
- The history of the social, and the backstory of the benevolent trickster goddess Fujin who's power was sealed away, forcing ha to take form as a Palutena-maining pauper and leave ha land in ruin
- The dark origins of red magic
- BJN's lowly life working in the frame data mines, ha eventual ascension to the throne, and struggles with the ethics of red magic
-The legendary ban hammer
-The conquest of Ylisse and Zebes
- BAN-ZELDA apostasy
- Squidboards Imperialism
- The lonesome traveler Macchiato, an interloper shunned by all
- The tragic over-arcing love story between BJN and Aero
You know what I had an idea and basic premise/characters in mind but i think i love this way more but i think im going to need a refresher on all the major zelda social shenanigans.

outside of what you mention there was the rosalinda sweaty biker suit ordeal, the eventhub raid and Rosalinda cultists, the zelda hunger games, that one time Tin0 locked the entire zelda social.

We can als talk how we are now an FE Heroes social.

this project is definitely going to take more than a week to finish but i think it might be worth it. If i can implement a system that let's you have more than 4 party members even if you can only use 4 then i might be able to make alot of the gorls be playable somewhat

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
You know what I had an idea and basic premise/characters in mind but i think i love this way more but i think im going to need a refresher on all the major zelda social shenanigans.

outside of what you mention there was the rosalinda sweaty biker suit ordeal, the eventhub raid and Rosalinda cultists, the zelda hunger games, that one time Tin0 locked the entire zelda social.

We can als talk how we are now an FE Heroes social.

this project is definitely going to take more than a week to finish but i think it might be worth it. If i can implement a system that let's you have more than 4 party members even if you can only use 4 then i might be able to make alot of the gorls be playable somewhat
So all the gorls and FEH... Hm. So the name of it would be Zelda Gorls: Kweens? If all the gorls are in it do we get to pick our role or class title? wut is happanan?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon Galaxia mains. How's everyone doing? :4metaknight:

Still working on my RPG and made some more progress in Disgaea 5 Complete. Got my Mage to now have an S in Fists, so now she'll level up her Fist Mastery much faster. Just need to improve on her Aptitudes (Her stat percentages) so I can at least have an easier time in the Land Of Carnage (Once I unlock it that is).

Also, ProtonJon played a game that I played during my childhood. Beyblade on the PS1... CUE THE MEMES.

What is wrong with you.

:150:
tbh, you don't even have to ask the question. this is reserved we're talking about :p

random note (for anyone else who's into weeb ****): i just finished bakemonogatari (SUPER LATE ON THIS ONE). greeeeat ****. gonna watch the rest of the monogatari series soon.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The proletariat must rise up and claim what is rightfully theirs!

Access to Nintendo consoles is a basic human right!

Overthrow the oppressive bourgeoisie!

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I did it
I'm uploading the video of me doing this entire process if you really want to see Alm eat a harlot with a giant spoon, a maid that fails at maiding, and a clone of himself with a speed deficit. nvm hotel WiFi sucks

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I did it
I'm uploading the video of me doing this entire process if you really want to see Alm eat a harlot with a giant spoon, a maid that fails at maiding, and a clone of himself with a speed deficit.
what's the point of windsweep on him when he only has 30 spd

wait, i'm dumb and ignored wind boost

why are you so dedicated to using him? he's not even a good husbando

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
why are you so dedicated to using him? he's not even a good husbando
I wanna make this Alm and Celica duo pair thing. They have some loose synergy and I'm trying to make it work.
Also he's just fun to use in general.

Edit: He's gonna be my main unit for the gauntlet btw, have fun using him if you're on team Mist.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
if you're on team Mist.
i'm team Priscilla

I summoned her on her debut banner and have used her train up all of my units since then. she has max HM and like 3.5k SP lol

she's also super cute

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Seeing Lil Puddin's bride Cordelia makes me so jelly.

Speaking of jelly, someone said that bride Caeda, Charlotte, Cordelia, and Lyn's dresses look like jellyfishes.

Top Bottom