• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Haven't really tried the hardest difficulty but I've been able to clear the second hardest difficulty consistently using 2 teams.
First team has a bonus unit, hector and a healer.
Bonus unit sits in the corner while Hector and the healer basically clean up most of the maps up to veronica.

If they die then I have desperation nino+dancer to fall back on. Ike can tank a hit from veronica and kill her.
The 2 b. lyns I drew are coming in handy tbh.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I hate not having a different red mage,
And the game knows it!
Because I suffer fighting green mages with high defense,
High defense!
Like Veronica who has stupid stats in the Lunatic Tempest Trials,
And the game knows it!
FE Heroes also knows I want Cordelia,
In her bridal attire or as her normal self,
And yes, the game knows it!
So what a better way than to **** over me?
By giving me other units I want, but will not help me,
Compared to a red mage or three,
Or giving me so many greens when I'm in a red magic drought,
And the game knows it!
To that I say, "Screw you, game."

3* Laslow: +Spd, -Def. I have so many of you...

4* Hinata: +Def, -HP. The hilarity of it is that a lot of people want Hinata for Fury 3, but I haven't done any builds or used any Hinata for Fury 3; I have 3 4* Hinata just sitting there.

3* Jagen: +Spd, -Atk. Another one. I just got... Ugh...

5* Mae: +Spd, -Atk. Stat-wise, basically a slightly weaker and slower than Linde, but slightly tankier. Still, it's Mae.

3* Sophia: +Res, -Atk. Aww, hell naw. This is the same as the 4* one, but a 3*. COME ON, GAME! Do the other red mages not exist as playable characters for me or something!?

3* Lissa: +Atk, -Def. So many Lissas and I don't know what to do with them.

5* Bride Lyn: +Spd, -Res.

4* Matthew: +Spd, -Def.

3* Nino: +Spd, -Def. Yay, she's finally back!

5* Soren: +Def, -Spd.

Seriously, I managed to get three 5* units, but somehow I struggle getting red mages who are not Raigh and Sophia.

Speaking of high defense green mages, because Lunatic Veronica has 57 attack and 32 speed, she doubles and kills Lilina, Raigh, and Sophia. She cannot double Lilina if she's +Spd as a 5* and Raigh if he's a +Spd as a 3* or 4* or if he's a 5* that is not -Spd. Sophia's speed can be whatever, but she will never escape getting doubled that way. Anyway, they're going to need resistance buffs or be +HP to live against Veronica and they're red mages with at worst, decent resistance. Seriously?

Celica and Tharja will never get doubled and nor will Henry because of G Tomebreaker assuming he's not below its threshold. Sanaki doesn't care when she has high resistance and T-Adept and Leo will live unless he's -Res. Still, it's like Veronica's resistance is low, well, lower than her defense which is 36. Veronica has 29 resistance? Cool, let's use a red mage... Oh, wait... 3 out of the 7 red mages can get doubled to death by her and if you never summoned a Henry for G Tomebreaker, you're SOL since Quick Riposte won't save you. Adult Tiki is even more screwed when she's slow and has low resistance. Young Tiki needs Lightning Breath or Distant Counter to fight at range, so that's better, but she's a 5*-only unit.

Cool, so now we have to go through her 36 defense, but you also need a unit with at least 37 speed to double her and to kill her in 2 hits, you need to do 69 damage twice. One way to do this is with =Atk Lucina who is +Spd, has a Speed +1 seal, is near someone with speed buffs, preferably Spur since Veronica's tome is evil, or she's in Defiant Speed's range and can activate Aether or Luna on the first or second hit against Veronica. She does exactly 66 total damage to Veronica to kill her; 24 damage from her normal hit and 42 from Aether and Luna. Another is Ryoma and with the same conditions, but Astra since Night Sky skills add damage after defense is taken into account making them much weaker. Probably a couple of other swords can do this too like Cain, Hana, etc., but seriously? And this is for one unit. You'd have to deal with everyone else and hopefully they don't ruin everything.

Man, this would be so much easier if I had Sanaki. Neutral Sanaki can do 42 total damage to Veronica and only takes 1 + 18 (Bonfire) damage because stupid Quickened Pulse gives her a 2 charge Bonfire. If she didn't have that, she'd only do 1x2 damage to Sanaki. Whatever, Sanaki wrecks her after that.

On another note, the Nintendo amusement park began its construction. Y'know, it brings back memories of wanting to go to a Lego amusement park as a kid. I think I went to one once, but I don't remember where. Pretty neat even though I don't like amusement parks, but it was Lego, man! :p

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
As a side note, it's faster to just beat the 2nd highest difficulty vs losing the 1st highest difficulty, even after clearing 6 of the 7 maps.

Or you can win the hardest difficulty, but that's headache inducing and you'll spend more time. I suppose it's better use of Stamina but only by so much since you'll most likely get lower scores for the inevitable death/needing a new team.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just relaxing and watching the remainder of ProtonJon's Game Clearing stream (Watching him play Muppets on the NES which is REALLY bad! I thought Beastly was bad, but this is just a whole new level of bad).

Might play some more Disgaea later today as well and catch up with VGBC's Sm4sh Stream as well from Tuesday. :V

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I hate not having a different red mage,
And the game knows it!
Because I suffer fighting green mages with high defense,
High defense!
Like Veronica who has stupid stats in the Lunatic Tempest Trials,
And the game knows it!
FE Heroes also knows I want Cordelia,
In her bridal attire or as her normal self,
And yes, the game knows it!
So what a better way than to **** over me?
By giving me other units I want, but will not help me,
Compared to a red mage or three,
Or giving me so many greens when I'm in a red magic drought,
And the game knows it!
To that I say, "Screw you, game."

3* Laslow: +Spd, -Def. I have so many of you...

4* Hinata: +Def, -HP. The hilarity of it is that a lot of people want Hinata for Fury 3, but I haven't done any builds or used any Hinata for Fury 3; I have 3 4* Hinata just sitting there.

3* Jagen: +Spd, -Atk. Another one. I just got... Ugh...

5* Mae: +Spd, -Atk. Stat-wise, basically a slightly weaker and slower than Linde, but slightly tankier. Still, it's Mae.

3* Sophia: +Res, -Atk. Aww, hell naw. This is the same as the 4* one, but a 3*. COME ON, GAME! Do the other red mages not exist as playable characters for me or something!?

3* Lissa: +Atk, -Def. So many Lissas and I don't know what to do with them.

5* Bride Lyn: +Spd, -Res.

4* Matthew: +Spd, -Def.

3* Nino: +Spd, -Def. Yay, she's finally back!

5* Soren: +Def, -Spd.

Seriously, I managed to get three 5* units, but somehow I struggle getting red mages who are not Raigh and Sophia.

Speaking of high defense green mages, because Lunatic Veronica has 57 attack and 32 speed, she doubles and kills Lilina, Raigh, and Sophia. She cannot double Lilina if she's +Spd as a 5* and Raigh if he's a +Spd as a 3* or 4* or if he's a 5* that is not -Spd. Sophia's speed can be whatever, but she will never escape getting doubled that way. Anyway, they're going to need resistance buffs or be +HP to live against Veronica and they're red mages with at worst, decent resistance. Seriously?

Celica and Tharja will never get doubled and nor will Henry because of G Tomebreaker assuming he's not below its threshold. Sanaki doesn't care when she has high resistance and T-Adept and Leo will live unless he's -Res. Still, it's like Veronica's resistance is low, well, lower than her defense which is 36. Veronica has 29 resistance? Cool, let's use a red mage... Oh, wait... 3 out of the 7 red mages can get doubled to death by her and if you never summoned a Henry for G Tomebreaker, you're SOL since Quick Riposte won't save you. Adult Tiki is even more screwed when she's slow and has low resistance. Young Tiki needs Lightning Breath or Distant Counter to fight at range, so that's better, but she's a 5*-only unit.

Cool, so now we have to go through her 36 defense, but you also need a unit with at least 37 speed to double her and to kill her in 2 hits, you need to do 69 damage twice. One way to do this is with =Atk Lucina who is +Spd, has a Speed +1 seal, is near someone with speed buffs, preferably Spur since Veronica's tome is evil, or she's in Defiant Speed's range and can activate Aether or Luna on the first or second hit against Veronica. She does exactly 66 total damage to Veronica to kill her; 24 damage from her normal hit and 42 from Aether and Luna. Another is Ryoma and with the same conditions, but Astra since Night Sky skills add damage after defense is taken into account making them much weaker. Probably a couple of other swords can do this too like Cain, Hana, etc., but seriously? And this is for one unit. You'd have to deal with everyone else and hopefully they don't ruin everything.

Man, this would be so much easier if I had Sanaki. Neutral Sanaki can do 42 total damage to Veronica and only takes 1 + 18 (Bonfire) damage because stupid Quickened Pulse gives her a 2 charge Bonfire. If she didn't have that, she'd only do 1x2 damage to Sanaki. Whatever, Sanaki wrecks her after that.

On another note, the Nintendo amusement park began its construction. Y'know, it brings back memories of wanting to go to a Lego amusement park as a kid. I think I went to one once, but I don't remember where. Pretty neat even though I don't like amusement parks, but it was Lego, man! :p
Your struggles to get a decent red Mage makes me feel bad, because I've been trying to get a Sophia with a good nature for the past few months, and since then the game has given me 5 Star Sanaki, Celica, AND Lilina
At this point I should probably give up on Sophia lmao

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Your struggles to get a decent red Mage makes me feel bad, because I've been trying to get a Sophia with a good nature for the past few months, and since then the game has given me 5 Star Sanaki, Celica, AND Lilina
At this point I should probably give up on Sophia lmao
Meanwhile, only missing Spring Camilla, Boey, and Julia for green mages and bride Caeda and Olwen for blue mages.

The worst part about Raigh and Sophia is that they're good red mages, but I don't have anything to give them that would noticeably improve them. No Rauorblade, Rauorraven, or G Tomebreaker. I have Axebreaker, but wait... I have sword units for axe units and if I need to, I can still brute force my way with blue and green mages and axe units. Sophia with Rauorraven, G Tomebreaker or Quick Riposte, and T-Adept can hard counter green mages and counter axe and colorless units since T-Adept lowers the damage she takes and G Tomebreaker stops her from losing against some of the green mages in the first place. 40 HP, 28 Def, and 29 Res is pretty good bulk with T-Adept. It's just her abysmal speed which is the problem. And Raigh's stat spread is kind of similar to Tharja, so if you really wanted another Rauorblade unit, you really like Raigh, or you're really bored, a +Spd, -Res Raigh could function as a bootleg Tharja.

The other problem is that they're a bit similar. If one was a glass cannon, tanked a specific area, was fast, or whatever, then sure, but they're not... Lack of options. It really sucks.

Oh, and Lunatic Veronica's stupid stats. Freaking need a 5* Raigh or +Spd 3* or 4* Raigh to not get doubled to death. Screw you, Veronica. Man, if I didn't have Lucina, it would even worse. I don't think I could even beat the lunatic trials.

Anyway, I just got masked Lucina. First thing, Tempest Trials are so tedious. I get that a free 5* is a very big reward, but I feel like it should have been the last reward which I would also argue that a 3* version of masked Lucina should have been one of the early rewards and maybe even that 4* masked Lucina was not a reward. Speaking of early rewards, why is the Breath of Life seal awarded at 20k points? It should be like 10k or something or even 3k. Breath of Life isn't a busted skill. The most you can get with it is if you have Linde with Aura, Breath of Life 3, and the seal for 15 HP if she initiates combat. Otherwise, you'd only be able to get 10 HP with anyone else. Compared to the Sacred Seals quest, getting Breath of Life is much more difficult or at the very least, much more tedious to get. The other ones were KO units with X unit -- real simple stuff. I can understand why Quickened Pulse is high up there, but still.

The lower level ones give like no points, hard ones give about 100 to 200, and lunatic gives 300 to 700. The highest I can go consistently is the 5 battles lunatic one. That's about 300 points considering Lucina is my only means to kill Veronic. If I'm aiming for Quickened Pulse, it'd take me 167 completions to get that which is 3,340 stamina or 34 bars of stamina. That's insane and the trials only last for 14 days. Let's see, people have jobs, lives, and can't freaking dedicate their lives to doing this. If Quickened Pulse swapped with 5* masked Lucina, then it'd be less painful since I don't give a crap about getting 5* masked Lucina when I already have a normal Lucina who has default skills, but still.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Luckily I have plenty of time to waste my day and stamina away to get at least 5 Star Lucina. Cause I'll be damned if I'll let a free 5 star escape me because of how tedious it is. Thankfully I have the units that let me beat the hardest difficulty, so occasionally I'll get ~400 points. I think once I even got ~500.

The final map is simple as long as I place my units correctly. The unit on the far right is almost always someone I can kill in the enemy phase. Rein simply can't beat Hector, but Olwen can, since she quads Hector (but will sometimes not have enough HP to survive if he's Rally Attack'd), Cecilia, who easily falls to Celica, and Leo, who will fall to either Sharena or Male Robin, depending on who I brought. Even on hax stats he'll still do pitiful damage to them both.

The other random units are tough to deal with, and whether or not I win the map depends on how well I can shuffle all my units around. But once they're dealt with, all it takes for me to kill Veronica is a Ragnarok-boosted Celica. I'm really just carried by her, I'm pretty sure it would be almost impossible to beat her otherwise. Lilina can, but I think it's tricky or requires her special to be used, which is tough to manage. Sanaki could do it to, but she's still only level 26.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Burgundy Burgundy do you use a healer gorl?

I have been using my "Ooops I'm a lucky whale and this was actually a bad idea" Hector, "oops I'm a lucky whale and this was actually not such a bad idea but it kinda still is" Azura, Tharja, and Eirika. It works well enough for a 3/4 or 4/4 run for the 2nd Lunatic mode. But will only get me to the very end with the 1st Lunatic mode.

Deathless 2nd Lunatic run or U GON DIE and 2nd team required 1st Lunatic run = the same points. Just one is far easier, takes less time, and is less tedious.

I will have to play Tempest mode 100 times to get the best Seal in the game (atm). rip rip rip cri cri cri

Tho tbh this is a little too much speedo action. I like how Stahl is all "can you not tho, heaux?" I think he has the best swim trunks, tho. Bcuz they are green and not lewd like Freddy's or Robin's or Tharja's... Or I guess Chrom's. Chrom's swimsuit is basically booty-bombing-spandex.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Turns out enemy HP loss when you lose stacks on a map. So if you can comfortably get to the last stage on the second highest difficulty on your first team, immediately surrender the next two teams (one of them with the 40% ally), then you just need to have a team that can beat the last stage when all the enemy units have about half their HP and that nets you 411 a run assuming a good speed rank, and 49320 for 10 runs a day for the remaining 12 days.

I think I found my new plan.

Meanwhile, only missing Spring Camilla, Boey, and Julia for green mages and bride Caeda and Olwen for blue mages.
You missed out big time on Spring Camilla. Playboy Camilla spamming basically lets me fly (lol) to the final stage on the second hardest difficulty with her, Hinoka, Caeda, and a 3* Olivia.

Hopefully Aversa comes out a some point as a GHB red tome flier or something to compensate.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i'm still crying about not getting spring camilla

i spent like all of my expendable income that i had at the time trying to get a single playboy camilla, only to get 3 spring chroms instead

the fact that i don't have her and that i've never summoned a +atk cherche means my flier emblem team is pretty much on hold indefinitely (or at least until i get a good cherche)

horse emblem just isn't as glamorous as flier emblem

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I got a -HP +Res Caeda yesterday. Caeda doesn't seem very good though

I'm gonna stop wasting time and train up this sanaki, as she's the only one who can actually take Veronica on.

:150:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

I'm gonna stop wasting time and train up this sanaki, as she's the only one who can actually take Veronica on.

Caeda's only offensive use seems to be with a Quad-build. So like a flying Setsuna, except Caeda should use Darting/Death Blow instead so she can at least take 1 hit. (Setsuna dies in 1 hit regardless so having LnD3 isn't a pro+con, it's just a pro).

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Burgundy Burgundy do you use a healer gorl?

I have been using my "Ooops I'm a lucky whale and this was actually a bad idea" Hector, "oops I'm a lucky whale and this was actually not such a bad idea but it kinda still is" Azura, Tharja, and Eirika. It works well enough for a 3/4 or 4/4 run for the 2nd Lunatic mode. But will only get me to the very end with the 1st Lunatic mode.

Deathless 2nd Lunatic run or U GON DIE and 2nd team required 1st Lunatic run = the same points. Just one is far easier, takes less time, and is less tedious.

I will have to play Tempest mode 100 times to get the best Seal in the game (atm). rip rip rip cri cri cri
[/spoiler]
I use two healers, and I'm not gonna consider trying to manage deathless runs. I can get a consistent 400-500 points with what I'm doing now.
I start out with Lukas/Lilina/Spring Camilla/Sakura. All of em are 5 Stars except for Sakura, who's 4 Stars. I start out with them and they do their best to carry me through as many battles as possible. Lukas is the crutch of the team, he can take any physical hits from lance or sword units, and even some axe units, then kill in return with Ignis. Typically, thanks to the Killer Lance, and because Lukas will always get doubled, Ignis is usually charged after a single round. Lilina does her est, usually handling most green or colorless units, and her Growing Flame secures even more kills. Camilla does her best, usually handling blue units when Lukas is busy elsewhere, but she doesn't typically see much use outside of the occasional kill and Rally Attack. Sakura is there for survival, with Physic, Fear, and Still-Water Balm
This team isn't perfect but it carries me through the early maps very easily, sometimes with Lukas soloing maps because he takes nothing from physical units, then immediately have Ignis charged for a guaranteed 34 damage.

Once that team goes down, my next team is usually Marth+2/Gordin/Nowi or m!Robin/Spring Chrom. These guys do their best, but typically they don't last too long unless I'm lucky.

3rd team depends on how far I am. If I'm not to the final map yet, then it's usually some combination of Seliph, m!Corrin, Young Tiki, Effie, and Cecilia. Usually this team is just thrown together so they may not even get me to the final map.

Final team is almost always Celica, Hector, Maria, and one of my blue units, which will be either Nowi, Robin, or Sharena. Celica is my only unit other than Lilina that can kill Veronica, and the only one that can do it reliably. That's only barely though, since she needs the Ragnarok boost to do it. Since Veronica is stupid and has Savage Blow, and since I'll probably need to use Celica to kill something else while I wait for Veronica to come, Maria is there to be life support with Pain, Rehabilitate and Imbue. Hector's job is to kill any blue units around, which are usually just the far right unit plus the occasional Gwendolyn in the middle, or Sully in the top right. Once there was a m!Robin by Veronica, too. Sometimes, though, when Hector doesn't look to be super helpful, I'll switch him out for Cecilia, if she's still around. This is mainly for Olwen, who has enough speed to quad Hector, and will almost always kill him by getting her special. Finally, my last unit is typically Sharena, who helps with Rally Attack, plus defense buffs and attack debuffs, and also kills Leo when he shows up. Half the time, though, it's more helpful to swap her out for Nowi or Robin, if they're alive, in order to beat Draug, Eldigan, and Stahl more reliably.
This isn't perfect, but it's been able to win the highest difficulty fairly consistently. But if anyone on my final team dies too early, it's impossible for me to win, since each of them have specific and important roles and can't be done without. But still, consistency is good. I'm at 21,515 points as of now, and I have a a rank of 2,608 too, which is pretty cool. I've also been grinding this mode almost non-stop for today and yesterday, and yet I've only used 6, maybe 7 stamina potions. End goal is Quickened Pulse, I'll probably get 5 Star Marth tomorrow.
Mostly my goal is to save my best team for last. Sometime's it can go great, with my first team taking me all the way to the final map (albeit in shambles, but that's still great. Ignis Lukas is my love.

Burgundy Burgundy
Tho tbh this is a little too much speedo action. I like how Stahl is all "can you not tho, heaux?" I think he has the best swim trunks, tho. Bcuz they are green and not lewd like Freddy's or Robin's or Tharja's... Or I guess Chrom's. Chrom's swimsuit is basically booty-bombing-spandex.
Ummmmmmmmm I'll take that Frederick if you don't want him :^)

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
You missed out big time on Spring Camilla. Playboy Camilla spamming basically lets me fly (lol) to the final stage on the second hardest difficulty with her, Hinoka, Caeda, and a 3* Olivia.

Hopefully Aversa comes out a some point as a GHB red tome flier or something to compensate.
I need a red mage not a green mage. Yes, it would have been fun to have Spring Camilla laugh at archers, but I don't have many ways to counter green mages with high defense and low(er) resistance. With some maps, sure, I can use Raigh and Sophia or maybe adult Tiki, but Lunatic Veronica's stats are insane leaving Lucina as my only reliable means to counter her. Trying to get Eldigan, Eliwood, etc. to two-hit her is a bit of a hassle when I can just let Lucina tank a hit and double. At least Veronica will be on the verge of death if Luna doesn't activate.

I have enough greens as it is. Getting Nino and Soren yesterday now only leaves me without Boey, vanilla Camilla, Spring Camilla, Bunny Chrom, Julia, Hector, Minerva, and Sheena. 18 out of 26 greens and 5 out of 8 green mages. What is this luck... I'm not even giving you money, game!

Also, I just forgot about her; yeah, so missing Bunny Lucina too as my other blue mage. So, 6 out of 9 blue mages. Meanwhile, 2 out of 8 red mages. It's always the reds isn't it for me? Terrible start against reds and now a terrible time without different red mages. Ugh...

The game could give us an armored red mage and I would be happy with that despite the movement issue. Why? Probably higher BST than other mages and I can at least slap on Wary Fighter so they don't get freaking doubled by green mages and die.

Caeda's only offensive use seems to be with a Quad-build. So like a flying Setsuna, except Caeda should use Darting/Death Blow instead so she can at least take 1 hit. (Setsuna dies in 1 hit regardless so having LnD3 isn't a pro+con, it's just a pro).
Or you could go defensive with Distant Counter and Quick Riposte to make her a flying mage killer. :p

With 34 neutral resistance, Caeda laughs at green (and red) mages. Also, 37 neutral speed means she's rarely getting doubled. The only issue with this is that her attack sucks which is a similar issue with Clair. Camilla has lower resistance, but she hits much harder making Silver Axe more workable and letting her deal with mages all-around if needed while Caeda and Clair need gem weapons or maybe a Wo Dao in Caeda's case.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon Fire Emblem Heroes social. How's everyone doing? :4marth::4feroy::4myfriends::4robinm::4robinf::4lucina::4corrin::4corrinf:

Just saw last week's episode of My Hero Academia S2. It was god damn hype af.
Looking forward to seeing more of it next week. :yeahboi:

This is gonna be good~. Also, I've now managed to recruit Laharl, Etna, Flonne, Sicilly and Pleinair in Disgaea 5 Complete. So I'm happy with that too. Finally get to use the Mascot! <3

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord

Outside of a Flier team, she isn't. High as all hell speed is great so nothing is doubling her and high RES is nice...but most dragons and important mages are blue, and Palla tanks Nino, Julia, and Fae just well / better with 8 less RES and her Ruby Sword.

She has an Armorslayer which is nice...but her attack and defense is so low it's basically meaningless. She can take a single hit and KO in return, but a light breeze will kill her afterwards. Palla on the other hand can eat a dozen Hectors easy. Offensively a quad-built imo isn't feasible because she (a) doesn't attack from a distance like the quad-archer builds do and (b) doesn't have the defense to tank the counter attack like Draug can.

What she does have is a treasure trove of naturally obtained skills (Rally Speed, Darting Blow 3, and is the only character to learn Fortify Fliers), a niche in being one of the two red fliers in the game, and high enough RES and SPD that she's guaranteed to survive any single non-buffed hit from any magic user or dragon in the game, regardless of color.

She has utility, just not as an offensive unit, and typically only on a Flier Team or if you need the high SPD/RES and a Rally Speed user for a GHB. If I had the SI units, I'd probably make her a half-decent healer with Renewal and Reciprocal Aid; she typically ends up staying in the back helping other units survive blows.

Last edited:

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
Ah the good ole " RosalinA RosalinA woke up so now I have 21 alerts" feeling.

Very hype! The Nintendo presentation seems to be short, but hopefully it'll be sweet, and dedicated to the Switch!
6 pages lol. The direct will most likely be focused on Odyssey and then some Spla2n and then some other stuff like Sm4sh and some other surprises. Definitely a new Pikmin, and most likely a new Animal Crossing.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Just announcing a Smash port with new characters and veterans (:popo::wolf: pls) would make it really hype. It may be another port, but smash always seems to be hype.

I also want :squirtle::ivysaur:too but that's not likely

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Should I give my sanaki a raven tome?

I only have the regular version so its might would be 7 compared to her default weapon as it's might is 14

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I realize I have been very quiet in recent weeks, what, with a new job, summer classes and wheels for future plans slowly rolling, but I'm still here, I'm always here. And dew noT forgeT.

But also in honor of what has been relevant here for ages now, here's a new title~

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I have two pieces of 100% real for real for srs except not updates for future Overwatch patches!

\

ofc it's technically OW **** posting but that Animation tho omg

I only have the regular version so its might would be 7 compared to her default weapon as it's might is 14

Sanaki is built as a nuker who relies on TA3 to finish off foes. A Blade Tome is wasted on her because she won't double to secure kills. Any mage that relies on TA3 to get anything done will always be better with a Raven Tome so they can be super effective against TWO types of colors while also being tankier against them.

My Raven+ Sanaki (+SPD) is a ridiculous gorl. She haughtily laughs at heaux Kagero and Brave Bow + Death Blow Klein. I also gave her Sword Breaker 3 so she nukes greens, greys, and kills all sword users unless they have 30+ RES and plentiful HP... Until Iceberg activates, anyway. RIP RIP RIP~

Anyway, we have 4 more days until the new banner is released. I am semi-excited. I hope we DO get grooms, even though I would go broke super fast.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

Please ignore my incredibly unhealthy amount of feathers. It started as indecisiveness, now it's just me waiting so that I can mostly finish my horse team in one go <-<;;
This event has let me really rake them in though. When I started I was around 44,000, but thanks to all the rewards, and all the Hero Merit rewards as a result of all the grinding, I've gotten so many...

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Lilina with Rauorraven works and her defense is slightly better than Sanaki's -- Lilina has 19 defense to Sanaki's 17. Their stats are pretty similar to begin with similar to begin. Just be careful, though, since there's still a limit to how much they can take in damage. In other words, so long as they're nuking everything in sight, they should be fine.

Also, I'd say try to get the + version. Sanaki won't be able to double much, so they just want to hit as hard as possible. The extra 4 MT from Rauorraven+ might be worth it. Overkill is better than kill in my opinion. That and with the monstrosity that is Lunatic Veronica, I'd rather play it safe and have someone who can do a ton of damage to a particular group of units and considering Sanaki's a 5* unit, might as well give her a 5* weapon. If this was Lilina or if Sanaki was 4* summonable, then sure, regular Rauorraven unless you really want to get the + version and want to promote them to 5*.

On another note, I like the thread title change. :p

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay

Please ignore my incredibly unhealthy amount of feathers. It started as indecisiveness, now it's just me waiting so that I can mostly finish my horse team in one go <-<;;
This event has let me really rake them in though. When I started I was around 44,000, but thanks to all the rewards, and all the Hero Merit rewards as a result of all the grinding, I've gotten so many...
gimme ur castle iD gorl
I have two pieces of 100% real for real for srs except not updates for future Overwatch patches!

\

ofc it's technically OW **** posting but that Animation tho omg

Sanaki is built as a nuker who relies on TA3 to finish off foes. A Blade Tome is wasted on her because she won't double to secure kills. Any mage that relies on TA3 to get anything done will always be better with a Raven Tome so they can be super effective against TWO types of colors while also being tankier against them.

My Raven+ Sanaki (+SPD) is a ridiculous gorl. She haughtily laughs at heaux Kagero and Brave Bow + Death Blow Klein. I also gave her Sword Breaker 3 so she nukes greens, greys, and kills all sword users unless they have 30+ RES and plentiful HP... Until Iceberg activates, anyway. RIP RIP RIP~

Anyway, we have 4 more days until the new banner is released. I am semi-excited. I hope we DO get grooms, even though I would go broke super fast.
My Sanaki has the exact same build. I could only give her swordbreaker 2 and regular raven tome though.

And I have no idea how u gorls got 5 star masked lucina so fast. I only have 3.5K points right now ;-;

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408

I'm still not even at 1,000 points. Sorta oops since I'm focusing more on Echoes and double exp Overwatch fun times, but I'm only aiming for 4 star Martha Stewheaux anyways.
And I'm gonna be above 80,000 feathers after this arena season, ur fine

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
im in love with tempest trials, i haven't even touched echoes today

send help

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I've been DMing a campaign and still basically know nothing about the game, but we all love it.
DM'ing is hard for me because I am terrible at improvising large-scale stuff (or simply I don't know how to fit little interactions into the bigger picture, or something like that).
:196:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I freaking hate Tempest Trials now. It's so freaking tedious as all hell. Does not help that some of the filler rewards are utterly useless to me since I don't use gems or crystals, so the rewards are basically like road side signs telling you how far you're away. The only rewards that I care about are the seals and the orbs and feathers are all right. Do not care about masked Lucina at all... Wow, I just realized that I don't care about 80% of the rewards... That just makes it worst. 41k points to go until Quickened Pulse... 41k...

Well, on the bright side, I think I know who I want to play as in Tekken 7 whenever I get the game: Eliza. She's so goofy. Now, if Geese makes it into Tekken 7... That might make things more difficult. Oh, and Arc System Works developing Dragon Ball Z is pretty rad too: http://www.siliconera.com/2017/06/09/dragon-ball-fighters-coming-2018/.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Fire Emblem Heroes Social. How's everyone doing? :4marth::4feroy::4myfriends::4robinm::4robinf::4lucina::4corrin::4corrinf:

Got up much later then I anticipated. So my hair is a bit of a mess but I do feel more refreshed. Just didn't except myself to sleep in for this long. Shame that I missed out on some of the Nairo Saga stuff. But I can always catch up with it since it was Top 8 Doubles that I missed.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
im in love with tempest trials, i haven't even touched echoes today

send help
I gotchu gorl. I'm sending professional help asap. Nothing sounds more like a cry for help than "im in (non-sarcastic) love with tempest trials."

Anyway, I don't mind them. They're cheaper SP grinds and you get stuff. However the points required for the good stuff is atrociously tedious. Like. Some guy stood up, pitched this idea, and it somehow passed testing phase. It's super grind if you don't need the SP.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
"I'VE TRIED SO ****ING HARD TO BE A GOOD ****ING TEAMMATE TO OTHERS, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT??? ALL I EVER GET IS, "OLOLOLOL GLHF TRELA GTG BBN", AND I'M ****ING SICK OF IT!!!!! FIRST XYRO, THEN ZAC, AND NOW JERM; WILL I EVER GET SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T WANT TO QUIT SMASH THE MOMENT THEY WANT TO ****ING TEAM WITH ME!?!?!?

AND YOU WANT TO KNOW ANOTHER THING, ANTI!?!?!? I DON'T GIVE A **** WHO'S GOING TO THIS TOURNAMENT!!! NOPE, NOT ONE ****ING LITTLE BIT!!! I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN A ****ING NATIONAL WITH SOMEONE, BUT EVERY ******* ON THIS ****ING PLANET NEVER WANTS TO ****ING DO IT WITH ME!!! WHY THE **** DOES IT HAVE TO BE ME, ANTI!?!?!? WHY!?!?!? WHY!?!?!?!?!?

I BEG AND PLEAD YOU TO COME TO CA AND TEAM WITH ME THIS ONE TIME, THIS ONE TIME, AND HELP ME WIN. YOU CAN HAVE ALL OF THE WINNINGS THAT WE GET TOGETHER, AND I ****ING MEAN ALL OF THEM!!!!! I DON'T GIVE A LIVING **** ABOUT THE MONEY, NOR DO I EVEN ****ING PLAN ON GIVING ONE LATER!!! WE CAN AND WILL WIN THIS!!!!!

So will you?"-Trela 2011.

Top Bottom