• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I can't get over how fun of a character Olimar is.
I get that some people dislike patient play (Or Olimars playstyle in general) but I find it really attractive.
OFC a Tink main would think Olimar is fun and not annoying.

:secretkpop:

Tho tbh, Olimar is really fun to play against if I'm using Kirby. I just copy his ability and spam B, which makes him throw Pikmin so fast that Olimar can't do anything. And once he is off stage, all Kirby has to do is just spam B so the Pikmin graze the edge/fall to their death. Instant edge-guarding until Olimar is 100%+ and easy to kill with any of Kirby's moves. lol so fun yes

Last edited:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Hey fellow Zelda's. At my bachelor party. If y'all want me to drink something specific, shout it out

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Hey fellow Zelda's. At my bachelor party. If y'all want me to drink something specific, shout it out
Hey gurl, glad to see you drop in! And congratulations! I'm honored that you'd visit the Zelda social while at your bachelor party.

you should clearly drink a cherry Coke since that's what I'm drinking rn :secretkpop:

final fantasy xv tgs trailer was hella good

nioh looks reeeeeally cool. actually legit interested

i'm VERY skeptical of the direction capcom is going with resident evil 7

no comment on kingdom hearts 2.8 because really, i'm getting sick of all these decimals, additions, divisions, and remixes

one more thing, this **** in the tgs was hilarious. idk what band this is but it was hella out of place rofl

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Talking about drinking cherry Coke should be a bannable offense, imo.
I was always a fan of Vanilla coke, myself. It's like a mini ice cream float in a can.

Holy ****. I think you underestimate how many drinks deep I already amm. I'll have at least one of those thought
White Russian is vodka, coffee liquor, and cream/milk. It'll wake you up some.

Alternatively, Sex on the Beach will give you some vital sugars and liquids from the fruit juices and ice because you're most likely dehydrated.

Further, heavy cream and sugar helps with hangovers, in my experience. Makes emergency gelato a god send.

i'm VERY skeptical of the direction capcom is going with resident evil 7
It's Texas Chainsaw Massacre, mostly the Michael Bay reboot. What's there not to get?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I had a listen to that one character who spoke English in that Nioh trailer. And I think I recognized that voice.
It sounded like it was Liam O'Brien. He voiced Ieyasu Tokugawa in Sengoku Basara: The Last Party and Samurai Heroes, also voiced Leviathan in Skullgirls. So we know that he'll be voicing that character with the black dragon.

Huh. Didn't know he also played a character in Kannazuki no Miko, interesting.
Liam O'Brien? I'm not hearing it. It's missing something which I don't know how to define. I think it's lacking the intonation that's so iconic for me. Even when he's not using his deep, Darksiders War voice or his lighter voice, it's still there which I'm not getting from the English-speaking dude. Oh, and the way the guy pronounces have as something like "heve" or "hefe" makes me doubt it's Liam.

Ah, yes, Kannazuki no Miko... The gateway to yuri... I don't know if I should regret it as I drown in a garden of lilies or embrace it and watch the flowers bloom.

nioh looks reeeeeally cool. actually legit interested
Nioh was supposedly based on Akira Kurosawa's unfinished script of Oni. Development hell and had to find inspiration / borrow elements from other games, but from the looks of it, totally was worth it. Nioh reminds me that I missed Onimusha and Tenchu while growing up. Those were apparently really good games...

no comment on kingdom hearts 2.8 because really, i'm getting sick of all these decimals, additions, divisions, and remixes
B-but Aqua! We get to play as her in a hauntingly beautiful world and deal with her spiral of doom and gloom. Yeah, Square Enix's subtitling or titling in general is annoyingly dumb and pretenious at times. What happened to titles like "The Bouncer"? Man, I need to track down a copy of that since I don't think I ever beat it as kid when I rented it.

Square Enix-related: NieR Automata looks great as usual which also reminds me that I need to find a copy of Drakengard 3. Why? Because I hate myself and want to play Cavia's / Access Games' games of extreme twistedness that isn't subtle at all compared to Demon's / Dark Souls and Bloodborne since Drakengard and NieR straight up tell you as it's tied to their freaking plot. Aw, sweet, let's watch a world go to hell because the gods in Drakengard are all evil hate-lords. We created humans? Let's eradicate them and everything else in the world in the most cruel and unusual ways because we can. Why did we even bother creating life? We don't know nor do we give a flying ****. Yippee...

Also, Metal Gear Survive looks fine. I'm getting Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon vibes from it where it's a game using existing assets to make something new, but still old or familiar. Except in this case, MG Survive is kind of trying to be serious and has crystallized zombies while FC3: Blood Dragon was all 80's sci-fi cheesiness with dragons. So, won't be as exciting even ignoring Konami's past actions, but still something that's just fun filler to lessen the gap between the next major release.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Homecoming went okay.

I didn't really like the setting, a horde of sweaty teenagers dancing in unison was even lamer than I thought it'd be.

But hey I spent most of the time talking to a girl about movies, books, and mutual dislike of the dance, and her ex (!!!) so it aint all bad I guess 乁◥θ┴θ;◤ㄏ

:150:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Homecoming went okay.

I didn't really like the setting, a horde of sweaty teenagers dancing in unison was even lamer than I thought it'd be.

But hey I spent most of the time talking to a girl about movies, books, and mutual dislike of the dance, and her ex (!!!) so it aint all bad I guess 乁◥θ┴θ;◤ㄏ

:150:
Just wait until prom.

So much awkward lol

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I kind of wanted a new avatar, so I looked up "clone charizard" to see if there was anything I liked, and instead I found this.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I kind of wanted a new avatar, so I looked up "clone charizard" to see if there was anything I liked, and instead I found this.
This just shows how carried away they're getting with the Alolan Forms.

Of course a Tink main would find Olimar fun and not annoying
I said fun to play, not to fight.
Also when I came to this site today I had 3 notifications.
Guess what 3 of them were?
"@redfeatherraven liked your post"

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Gonna be checking out TourneyLocator's tournament on twitch of Sm4sh where they had Trela in it. It'll be interesting to see what he can do. :yeahboi:
Also, going to be playing some more Monster Hunter Generations, still need one more Sharp Fang to craft the Moofah Suit for my Hunter. May check to see how I get them again. But at least I know how to get Armour Stone now, so I can easily craft myself some Armour Sphere+s.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I feel the need to probably finish Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

Since I've played a few of the Fire Emblem games, but never finished a single one. I'm up to the last few chapters in Birthright and Awakening, haven't started Conquest yet. And I'm at the endgame of Tokyo Mirage Sessions. :V

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
I'm so hyped right now. This is what I got for preordering Shin Megami Tensei Apocalypse:
image.jpeg

I can't wait for Tuesday, since preorders/first day releases come with pins as well.:drflip:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I'm alive lol... That sex on the beach was not a good idea
Yeah, but now you have a delightful story about how your Bachelor party involved you getting super drunk and ending with sex on the beach. There were other parts that are kind of spotty, but hey, at least you're alive.

It was also probably, like, the only hydrating thing you drank. You'd probably be feeling worse without it, tbh.

When's the date?

Last edited:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
End of this month: the 30th.

I was sure to drink 3 or 4 glasses of water while I was out, actually.... At least the beginning of the night. The wheels kinda came off after a point though... And I ended up the night pretty much being a giant toddler who couldn't do anything for myself... I will say, though, that wasn't my desire, it was a bachelor party, I was pretty much being force-fed shots all night... I think I drank enough to take down a rhino

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Waiting for this entire conversation to get censored because alcohol is a bannT topic

Gj SWF

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I swear whenever I do Capture Quests in Monster Hunter. I always dread that I may end up killing them by accident, but they always seem to be not so bad.

But at least I've upgraded my Kinsect to Lv. 5. :yeahboi:
Now I need to get some Dragonite Ore and Vivid Fluid to upgrade my Petrified Rod and Monster Bone+s and Exciteshrooms for the Culldrone Kinsect I got. So I can safely say I won't be upgrading them for a while. :V (Unless I can get them a lot earlier than before.)

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
C*nsor*d for your prot*ction.

Honestly though the only part I was watching for sfw-ness was the "sex on the beach" part. But you gurls haven't escalated that, so we're good :secretkpop:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Honestly I'm confused why sex is allowed to be a topic.
This site is directed to children (Hence the S word being censored despite it being not that offensive) but now sex is fine?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Honestly I'm confused why sex is allowed to be a topic.
This site is directed to children (Hence the S word being censored despite it being not that offensive) but now sex is fine?
Well, it isn't.

I'm just saying that it didn't go far beyond one aforementioned simple phrase, so I'm not gonna be a stickler. If it had, I would've asked people to stop because what we really don't need here is sex, alcohol, drugs, or politics. >_>

In other news, a Lapras spawned in my backyard yesterday and I caughT it :^)

It was literally a wtfboom moment because I see the Lapras silhouette on my nearby and I'm like "oooooo" and then BOOM it just pops up behind meh.

Last edited:
Top Bottom