• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
happy talk like a pirate day everyone

arrghs, keehauls the lot of ye, breaks pegleg, eats parrot

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
happy talk like a pirate day everyone

arrghs, keehauls the lot of ye, breaks pegleg, eats parrot
Man I'd really like to listen to that new Rush album but I don't have any money...

downloads illegally

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just saw Episode 11 of New Game! and Episode 10 of Mob Psycho 100.

New Game!'s was nice. Had Aoba and the rest of the Character Design team go to Tokyo Game Show (Well, technically Tokyo Game Exhibit to New Game!) and showed a trailer of Fairy Stories 3. Was very nice, also got to see Hifumi cosplaying as well at the convention too. :V

Animation was pretty well done, will admit the trailer of Fairy Stories 3 reminds me of a Tales game. Maybe that was the intention.
And the flag for Kou x Rin was raised again, Rin taking pictures of Kou who helped her change for an interview. Also, Nene falling asleep on the train along with Aoba and ending up a long way away from home. Dammit Nene! You messed up!

Mob Psycho 100's episode was pretty good too. Animation was nice and the fights while short were great to watch. Can't wait to see what'll happen in the next two episodes, curious if it'll be Mob who'll break through with his ??? Form or if Ritsu will hit his own 100% Form too.

New Game! gets 4.5 :4zelda:s out of 5.
Mob Psycho 100 gets 4 :4ness:es out of 5.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Don't we have a rule about no Harambe jokes after you advocated killing pet cats for being cats?
I never said anything about him.
I simply posted a video of Dabuz looking like he was trying to make Bunny Hood part of the meta.
Dabuz didn't even say anything about him, it was only the title.
Did you even watch the video?

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
You're a loose cannon who doesn't play by the rules, Eddie.

Now spit that gravel out right now or I'm taking your badge.
So first it was... Actually I can't remember what the first one was.
Then it was the cat
Followed by the censor dodging.
I simply can't keep myself out of trouble, can I?
It is rather bothersome that I do swear I won't be the pain of the social (Even though I know deep down I am) I end up in a mess,
But this time I'm happy.
Whatever the first one was, it was likely my fault.
The cat was disgusting when I look back on it, why I didn't get banned for it I don't know. I should have.
The censor dodging I actually didn't understand what the problem was until I got the warning, but it was stupid of me to do something that I should have realised was bad.
But this...
It's a video about Dabuz trying to make people take the bunny hood seriously.
There's nothing to get annoyed about aside from the gorilla being in the title.
When I said "LolDabeard" I was making fun of the fact he was testing combos with the bunny hood, not the title.
Explain where you got annoyed, because I sincerely don't understand.

So first it was... Actually I can't remember what the first one was.
Then it was the cat
Followed by the censor dodging.
I simply can't keep myself out of trouble, can I?
It is rather bothersome that I do swear I won't be the pain of the social (Even though I know deep down I am) I end up in a mess,
But this time I'm happy.
Whatever the first one was, it was likely my fault.
The cat was disgusting when I look back on it, why I didn't get banned for it I don't know. I should have.
The censor dodging I actually didn't understand what the problem was until I got the warning, but it was stupid of me to do something that I should have realised was bad.
But this...
It's a video about Dabuz trying to make people take the bunny hood seriously.
There's nothing to get annoyed about aside from the gorilla being in the title.
When I said "LolDabeard" I was making fun of the fact he was testing combos with the bunny hood, not the title.
What is joke?

Ah yes,

NOTE:
This is a JOKE

joke

[johk]
noun

something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act:
He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.

something that is amusing or ridiculous, especially because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce:
Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.

a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter:
The loss was no joke.

DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY AND CRY TO A MODERATOR

Thank you for your time~

Aerodrome, 8, Australia

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I'm making a cop movie joke.

You're supposed to respond with staring angrily at the Police Commish before putting your badge on his desk, make a big showing of removing you firearm and unloading it before placing it there too, and walking out of the station defiantly before saving the day, the girl, and idk a bus full of nuns or something during a shootout by the docks because everyone knows a loose cannon cop with nothing to lose is literally incapable of solving the case before turning in his badge. It's cinematic dogma, like how there's somehow always a St. Paddy's Day parade going on whenever necessary when the plot calls for it for the suspect to blend into regardless of what time of the year it is.

Then it all ends with a massive speech from the commish about all the laws you broke and people you endangered due to your cowboy cop ways before telling you you're the best damn detective on the force and the credits roll.

Other requirements is talking with gravel in your mouth, and protecting an innocent girl who knows too much.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I'm making a cop movie joke.

You're supposed to respond with staring angrily at the Police Commish before putting your badge on his desk, make a big showing of removing you firearm and unloading it before placing it there too, and walking out of the station defiantly before saving the day, the girl, and idk a bus full of nuns or something during a shootout by the docks because everyone knows a loose cannon cop with nothing to lose is literally incapable of solving the case before turning in his badge. It's cinematic dogma, like how there's somehow always a St. Paddy's Day parade going on whenever necessary when the plot calls for it for the suspect to blend into regardless of what time of the year it is.

Then it all ends with a massive speech from the commish about all the laws you broke and people you endangered due to your cowboy cop ways before telling you you're the best damn detective on the force and the credits roll.

Other requirements is talking with gravel in your mouth, and protecting an innocent girl who knows too much.
The fact you're able to describe this is such a smile-giving way impresses me.
I also remember Fairy Odd Parents and now I'm sad.
I should watch that show again.
Edit: Oh... My god...

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
The fact you're able to describe this is such a smile-giving way impresses me.
I also remember Fairy Odd Parents and now I'm sad.
I should watch that show again.
Due to the wonders of US and British television, I've probably spent more hours watching buddy cop shows and police procedurals than you've been alive.

I'm not entirely sure how healthy that is, in hindsight.

Edit: Oh... My god...
Yeah, there were some bombs that went off the other day in NYC, too. Had to check my parents were okay cause I knew they were in the general area that night.

It's a somewhat startling experience; I was watching some ROTC buddies of mine run the Boston Marathon when I lived up there a few years back. Once they finished, I went over to a friends place and like an hour later those ****ing ****tards blew up the finish line.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
This world......
Despite being the sore thumb, I always like to stick around here due to the fact everything we do here can be boiled down to one thing: Fun.
It's an escape from the true, terrifying world out there.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I came back here due to the fact I now finally understand what the lyrics to this are.
And it's absolutely hysterical.
Warning, there is bad language.

Actually, I took it off. Not worth starting an argument
For anyone wondering, it was the High Quality Rip of Unknown From M.E

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I came back here due to the fact I now finally understand what the lyrics to this are.
And it's absolutely hysterical.
Warning, there is bad language.

Actually, I took it off. Not worth starting an argument
For anyone wondering, it was the High Quality Rip of Unknown From M.E
The...Knuckles theme song from the Sonic Adventure games?

There isn't bad language in that song. I mean, I guess if your mind is in the gutter you can make a case for Wild Canyon, but Unknown? Nah.

IIRC the only theme that ever toed the line was Amy's, but that's because she's a thirsty af stalker.

I actually found a pretty nice cover of Rouge's theme the other week, come to think of it.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
The...Knuckles theme song from the Sonic Adventure games?

There isn't bad language in that song. I mean, I guess if your mind is in the gutter you can make a case for Wild Canyon, but Unknown? Nah.

IIRC the only theme that ever toed the line was Amy's, but that's because she's a thirsty af stalker.

I actually found a pretty nice cover of Rouge's theme the other week, come to think of it.

No actually, it's the one from Slivagunner.
"Here I come, ruffled in Knuckles"

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Black matches with basically every color

It's the most sensible of balloon colors, tbh

Top Bottom