• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Am I the only thinking about how Lillie is probably more related to the head of Aether Foundation than UB-01?
I heard a theory that Lillie, Gladion, and Lusamine are all related (green eyes, blonde hair), and since Gladion has Type: Null, people think that Lusamine had the Aether Foundation experimented on Gladion's Pokemon, turning it into a chimera-like monster, and out of rage, Gladion left his family and joined Team Skull to get back at Lusamine
Lillie looks very similar to both Lusamine and Gladion, as well as UB-01. There's plenty of things that Lillie could be but I'm leaning torwards Lille being either UB-01 itself, or something like it's master. UB-01 is said to take many forms, and never settling on one. But let's say it found someone it cares about, or a master who cared for it, so now it follows that person. That person could be Lillie. She's already been said to not like battling, so she might have tried to get UB-01 away from whoever might've been hurting it or experimenting on it, so now UB-01 follows Lillie. After finding someone who cares about it so much, it might take the form resembling that someone. Which could be why it looks so much like Lillie, down to the point where it mimicks her movements.

I really like the direction Sun and Moon are going, both with gameplay, design, and plot. I'm really hype about it :dr^_^:

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I certainly see some familiar faces here!

I apologize for the delay, I was truapped in a very dull, and "pretty" castle. It was, suffice to say, dull and boring. But now.... Ganondorf is back! BAHAHAHA!

I definitely recognize most of you. BAHAHAHAHA! You Zeldas never change. And never do. I will always get endless enjoyment out of murdering all of you. BAHAHAHA!

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I apologize for the delay, I was truapped in a very dull, and "pretty" castle. It was, suffice to say, dull and boring. But now.... Ganondorf is back! BAHAHAHA!

I definitely recognize most of you. BAHAHAHAHA! You Zeldas never change. And never do. I will always get endless enjoyment out of murdering all of you. BAHAHAHA!
Come with me to Ghirahim's castle gorl
He has a walk-in closet just for his gloves
:secretkpop:
OH MY LOCATION IS SET TO GHIRAHIM'S PALACE LET ME CHANGE THAT REAL QUICK K

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
HELP, I might want to buy Sun/Moon.
The story looks interesting and so do the characters.
There are also a lot of new mechanics that may be worth exploring.
And most importantly, VGC 2017 will probably be Alola Regional Dex only.
:196:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Triggda.png

Ganondork pls Welcome back. I GUESS.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
My current "calling it now" mixture of plot secrets for Sun and Moon!

Aether organization has had dark dealings either previously or still under the surface (Maybe the two females introduced not being aware of it...? Only part of the organization being evil? I'll be legit thrown if the assistant branch director really is a bad lady tbh)

Lillie, Lusamine, and Gladion being related. Their hair does the SAME WEIRD THINGS to boot.

Dark route: Aether place did alchemy on not only Gladion's Type:Null, (causing him to turn sides in anger or realization of Aether's evil) but ALSO on Lillie herself, resulting in her bring being turned into an ultra beast. From there, either Lusamine is unaware of this horror and will discover the truth with the protagonist's help, or is trying to cover it up by calling UB-01 a threat.

tldr alchemy and a second bad guy group

Not-so-dark route: Gladion is an emo heaux and diTched because he's an emo heaux. Lillie encountered and befriended UB-01, and no one knows. So she hates Pokemon fighting and always looks like a butthurt heaux.

tldr we get friendship based storyline and heauxs everywhere

Tbh I really want to see UB-01 BE Lillie, but that seems almost too weird/creepy (yes, I understand that and weirder things have happened, but still) I'm starting to lean toward the idea that Lillie merely befriended the ultra beast and it takes on her form.

Tbh the box legendaries of Sun and Moon are beginning to feel irrelevant with what we know (or can wonder) now. I wonder how they fit in...

It'll probably end up being lame like X/Y where it's like "evil organization and then at the last second they're like 'oh and there's a legendary Pokemon involved for lulz'"

Now I wait to be wrong on all accounts :secretkpop:

Also I already preordered moon so I'm gonna get to bop FaticaTe instead of Gumchoose. Also gameplay at night. MmT.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
And the social has gone quiet. :V

Might as well try and bring the liveliness back!

(0:08 - 0:15)
Yay! Yoshikohane. She's so dorky and funny. Debated on using her as an avatar, but I couldn't find the right frame of her introduction where her mouth opens really wide in a derpy grin. Eh, could probably find a gif and take the right frame. Also, Yoshiko's also the only character with a visibly drawn nose. Kind of reminds me of how Nozomi's lips were drawn (differently)... Does any get weirded out when an anime has a close up and a character's lips become extremely detailed and realistic? Koufuku Graffiti did that for their "food reactions" and it was just weird. For me, it felt out of sync with the art style. It's like hey, "It's anime, but wait! Detailed, ultra-realistic, we run Crysis lips with full on motion capture."

Anyway, first day of a manga class. First manga shown through the course's trailer: Ghost in the motherfreaking Shell. I really, really need to watch and read that. There was also Akira and Astro Boy as the other classics plus Afro Samurai and others that I don't remember. Apparently, there's also an anime class that makes me feel inclined to take it later on. Course is pretty much about manga itself, its history, impact on the world, "what is manga?", etc. Stuff from the origin of manga which apparently was Astro Boy, but can be traced even further back to Japanese woodblock printing, classics or critically-acclaimed works such as Akira, Dragon Ball (Z) -- original was pretty much Journey to the West, but I'm not an expert so please don't hurt me --, GitS, and Sailor Moon. This semester has shoujo instead of yaoi and possibly other genres since he said he switches it up each semester which for me I like since... Eh, I don't know, I just like the softness of shoujo, but I'd be open to learning about what makes yaoi so appealing or whatever. During lecture, Junji Ito pops up in my head and speak of the devil, there's a topic about him. That week will be a week of insomnia and paranoia. Please, no Gyo, please. ;_;

Probably going to be a fun course. Now I wait for the course about samurai. Pokémon-related: One of the readings was a brief history of manga told as a manga. One of the panels had something about Pokémon; it was Pikachu literally getting milked.

Last edited:

Fuj!nWatch

Banned via Warnings
WHICH ONE OF YOU QUEENS SAID ZELDAWFUL BEATS LUCINA AND LUCAS ON THIS FLOP MATCH UP CHART!!?!!

Fuj!nWatch

Banned via Warnings
HEROES NEVER DIE

real talk tho but wait wut. how can flat-marth and better-ness lose to zelda?
I understand wanting to give Zeldaqful at least one or two good match ups but Lucinda and Lucas????

could have at least gone with Ganon and Jigglypuff.
At least people would maybe believe those two.

Was the god sis @Macchiato involved in this?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
WHICH ONE OF YOU QUEENS SAID ZELDAWFUL BEATS LUCINA AND LUCAS ON THIS FLOP MATCH UP CHART!!?!!

I guess I haven't seen this MU Chart

I mean clearly Zelda doesn't beat either of those characters blame the Zelda discord and ven

How recent is it??

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I understand wanting to give Zeldaqful at least one or two good match ups but Lucinda and Lucas????

could have at least gone with Ganon and Jigglypuff.
At least people would maybe believe those two.

Was the god sis @Macchiato involved in this?
That avatar is one of the better ones.

Fuj!nWatch

Banned via Warnings
I guess I haven't seen this MU Chart

I mean clearly Zelda doesn't beat either of those characters blame the Zelda discord and ven

How recent is it??

MESS its by these queens on reddit

3 months ago

I take it back

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Today I learned that Mewtwo's Nair has 6 recovery frames. Welp... So, it also auto-cancels about 6 frames after the hitbox, has 13 landing lag, and with its loop hits' knockback, generates 14 frames of hitstun at 0% with the 20 base hitbox, 15 frames of hit stun with wherever the 22 set knockback hitbox is at, and 25 frames of hit stun with wherever the 46 set knockback hitbox is at. If entered right in SpaceJam's calculator and my crappy understanding of hit stun, it's pretty much plus on-hit if you choose to land with the loop hits. +1 at the least to +9 and above with the 46 set and 20 base at +92%. Hitting with the latter two should definitely guarantee an Up Smash. Hey, it's got small hitboxes for the loop hits... I'm just going to leave it at that, go finish a reading, and be mad somewhere else.

Last edited:
tldr

mewtwo is a good character

i'm still not used to mewtwo being good in smash bros for some reason

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
MESS its by these queens on reddit

3 months ago

I take it back
>Wii Fit beats DK and goes even with Meta Knight
>Wii Fit loses to Fox and Bayo -2 but Mario is only -1
>Wii Fit goes even with BJ
iduneven know where to start with this mix of optimism and pessimism so I'll just combine it into 1 word. WRONG

Waitwait how does Zelda beat G&W (besides Elevator and pray they don't DI)

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I was playing wifi on the ladder; it's fun but I'm rusty. I kept Usmashing instead of Utilting and doing crazy stuff. I'm thinking of learning either Cloud or Mewtwo as high tier secondary.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I gots sumthin to axe you Hyrule Warriors gorls (obviously Cress! Cress! too).

Is Hyrule Warriors Legends worth getting and switching to as the main game? Or should I just stick with the Wii U version and skip Legends altogether?

Fuj!nWatch

Banned via Warnings
I got to go to a smashfest with mostly PR players.
One of them just moved like 10 mins away from me.

This is good.
Time to start to level up.

TLC I'm coming for ha wig...

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Gonna try and work on my problem statement and physical posters today. And I got a meeting booked with my Tutor today, so I'll be able to ask her what kind of work needs to be in a digital portfolio. Will it just be the designs, or will reflections and evaluations be included in it too. Since I've never done a proper digital portfolio before.

Also, since Cenizas Cenizas is playing the original Ace Attorney trilogy. Spirit of Justice comes out tomorrow! :yeahboi:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I gots sumthin to axe you Hyrule Warriors gorls (obviously Cress! Cress! too).

Is Hyrule Warriors Legends worth getting and switching to as the main game? Or should I just stick with the Wii U version and skip Legends altogether?
I only have Legends so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like the wind waker stages and there were some good quality of life changes (Ocarina speeding up traveling around the map, being able to switch which character you're controlling which is actually necessary for some of the 3ds-exclusive story stuff, enemies marked with a glow when you apply an element effect to them, etc). On the flip side My Fairy is broken af and enemy spawns are less dense than on Wii U.

I think most people just got Legends to have the characters on Wii U, but I enjoy the extra content and portability and it being for a system I actually own

Fuj!nWatch

Banned via Warnings
I only have Legends so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like the wind waker stages and there were some good quality of life changes (Ocarina speeding up traveling around the map, being able to switch which character you're controlling which is actually necessary for some of the 3ds-exclusive story stuff, enemies marked with a glow when you apply an element effect to them, etc). On the flip side My Fairy is broken af and enemy spawns are less dense than on Wii U.

I think most people just got Legends to have the characters on Wii U, but I enjoy the extra content and portability and it being for a system I actually own

Is HW worth getting?
I was always interesting in it but it has no online co-op so I never got it.
Does it have good replay value?
You gorls seem to like it.

I thought I made this post but i dont see if, so if theres too of them the #oop

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Is HW worth getting?

It's repetitive, but fun if you like beating things up. If that isn't a dealbreaker, I'd get it imo

Adventure mode can easily take hundreds of hours between all the maps, it's really hard to run out of things to do in the game.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Is HW worth getting?

There's so much crap to do in the game that it puts Pokemon's end game to shame (Getting all Pokemon, doing all in-game events, etc). I still haven't finished 50% of the things the Wii U version has to offer and I haven't even gotten the new maps yet. I think I put almost 200 hours in so far.

I personally have the Wii U version and it was really fun. It's great if you like beat-em-ups. It's basically Dynasty Warriors with Zelda-mechanics and Zelda-costumes.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
HW is either game you get sick of after a couple hours, or a game you can put in 100 hours with.

You either really like it or hate it, not much in between.

:150:

This match up chart is literally just a compilation of top player's opinions.

G E T B O D I E D G O R L

Doesn't matter if its their opinion. I'm not agreeing with all of it (some I agree with, most of it not so much). I have my own way of thinking. It's wrong to agree with every single opinion of a top player just because... well... they're top players. It's not like my thoughts are exactly the same. Rofl. I ain't a drone

Sheep mentality is dumb af. It's just Reddit being Reddit as usual

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Doesn't matter if its their opinion. I'm not agreeing with all of it (some I agree with, most of it not so much). I have my own way of thinking. It's wrong to agree with every single opinion of a top player just because... well... they're top players. It's not like my thoughts are exactly the same. Rofl. I ain't a drone

Sheep mentality is dumb af. It's just Reddit being Reddit as usual
I didn't say their opinions don't suck, I'm just saying that this purely top player's opinions and it wasn't the work of smash reddit being smash reddit.

Top Bottom