• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
TBF sentient pudding isn't even alive to begin with. So I was dead the whole time.

View attachment 117249
So you don't have a life and you don't have a soul either because you didn't watch me bully a Mei with Mercy smh
Every time they used their ult they get 2+ kills and the- HERUHS NEVUH DIE. So they would try aga- HEROOS NEVOO DEE. So the third time should work, right? Wrong, Mercy shot u to death before you could icicle any of mama Mercy's children. After that, they typed into the chat "My team sucks" NO YOUR TEAM IS FINE YOU'RE JUST GETTING BODIED BY A MERCY NOW HUSH.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Pretty sure they showed the jank on all the stages.
The only jank I saw in the trailer was on Garden of Hope, Port Town Aero Dive, Gamer and Battlefield (!!)
What happened at Jungle Japes, Great Bay and Kalos seemed very possible to avoid (I at least know Kalos is).
Though a lot of those stages are plain bad.
:196:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So you don't have a life and you don't have a soul either because you didn't watch me bully a Mei with Mercy smh
Every time they used their ult they get 2+ kills and the- HERUHS NEVUH DIE. So they would try aga- HEROOS NEVOO DEE. So the third time should work, right? Wrong, Mercy shot u to death before you could icicle any of mama Mercy's children. After that, they typed into the chat "My team sucks" NO YOUR TEAM IS FINE YOU'RE JUST GETTING BODIED BY A MERCY NOW HUSH.
I was in Einchenlandcastle place and that's the most fun with Symmetra. Since it's one of her few not-crap maps from start to kinda finish. Buuuut! You are the best mama healer in the world. Even tho whenever I ask for healing you're always like:
63aa1e26f2534ad0252b01486b6a1643ca92d19bc38e3e4d27ab411dd4f8b4f4_1.jpg

mama morcee y u no luv mei

Rizen

Smash Legend
I think it would be interesting to have a friendly tournament entirely on Mario Maker.

Last edited:

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Hey ladies! It's been a while.

This is a bit old but, I saw this silly vine of Zelda in Smash4 on Turbo mode, but ahhh, they programmed a storeable Phantom and...
I still want storeable Phantom after all these years- even if it'll never happen. Hell, even allowing to cancel it with shield/roll/jump would be nice. Also Jab > Fully Charged Phantom would be jokes. EDIT: F'ing bouncing fish into LK at the end, what is this world coming to.

Bonus: The True Phantom we need.
I gotta play some Smash when I get back home in a week!

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Had my meeting today with my TA today, and we dicussed about my Portfolio and had a look at my essay as well. Which he thinks is really good. So I'll be working on the rest of my Portfolio tomorrow and onwards.

Also, I'll be selling my PS3 today. :yeahboi: (Along with the games. Except Disgaea 4 and J-Stars. Since they're both US and Japanese ports.)

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys but Sunday was my one year aniiversary of joining smashboards.

I've come a long way, huh? :p

:150:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just got back from shopping girls.

Finally managed to sell my PS3 and the games included. And I got about £72/$92/€86 in a gift card. Would've gotten a bit more, but the cable that connects to the controllers to charge them was faulty, so they took some money off.

But I managed to pre-order Pokemon Sun and Moon and get a Ryu amiibo too. And my parents decided to get me some crag hoppers, since the ones I got are currently too tight. But at least I'll have something to slip in more comfortably.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
New pokemon video is out, some humans are shown off along with some jellyfish thing.

And apparently Sun and Moon are getting a Pokemon Snap minigame?

A. Raticate looks hilarious. He's a fatty! <3
Seems like we got to see Cutiefly's evolution as well. Since it's colour scheme and design seems to be linked to Cutiefly.
Jangmo-o looks adorable, and seems like it'll be another Pseudo-Legendary. I wonder what it's two other evolutions will look like.
Type: Null I feel bad for. Since it's basically a man-made Chimera. Kinda like how Genesect became a man-made Pokemon. (Also, Type: Null for some reason reminds me of Chimeramon oddly. :V)
UB-01 seems interesting, have to wait and see what type it is or what its real name will be.

Oh, and Pokemon Snap minigame? Loving it.
And I think I finally got what Lillie's mystery is. She's a member of the Aether Foundation!

Now they need to get :4myfriends: to join the Foundation. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
Hey ladies! It's been a while.

This is a bit old but, I saw this silly vine of Zelda in Smash4 on Turbo mode, but ahhh, they programmed a storeable Phantom and...
That's not turbo mode, that's edited. You can tell by how some of the effects and such are cut off, doubt that the phantom is programmed either. Cool nontheless!
New pokemon video is out, some humans are shown off along with some jellyfish thing.

And apparently Sun and Moon are getting a Pokemon Snap minigame?

Dragonite showed up for like 5 seconds

They totally still care, @BoltDragon!

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
They sure are not holding back with Sun and Moon, wow.

I'm really interested in seeing how this game will play out now. It does kinda feel like the game is trying to do too much stuff at once though.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Sun and Moon keeps getting better and better
Also UB-01 is so obviously related to Lillie it's insane

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
They sure are not holding back with Sun and Moon, wow.

I'm really interested in seeing how this game will play out now. It does kinda feel like the game is trying to do too much stuff at once though.
Everything still feels in line, it doesn't feel like there's too much.

Rather have a bunch of new features that have a good purpose instead of one, very meh feature (cough megas cough)

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Sun & Moon: Did anyone else think that this "UB-01" looks a bit like Lillie's hair and hat? (Kukui's mysterious assistant) not exactly the same, but that was the first thing I thought when I saw it.
Totally didn't see Burgundy's comment before making my own lol

Also lmao Raticate had an allergic reaction

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
X and Y update:
Caught a Honedge called Cress! Cress! on my way to Parfum Palace.
After obtaining the Pokeflute, I fought the Snorlax and caught it. It's name is Donuts ( Suicidal_Donuts Suicidal_Donuts ) Also caught a Venipide called @Antonykun which proceeded to be put in the Daycare along with Donuts. Caught a Meditite named @SBphiloz4
Unfortunately, later on I had the misfortune of facing a Level 19 Axew, which required the sacrifice of Cress to beat.
Born and Dead on the same day.
Also for some reason Buddahobo is wreaking the enemies. I guess this is the result of giving a Buddha a home.
McKnight and kenniky both evolved into their 2nd phase.
My team lineup is now:
Elderlolz the Riolu Level 18
kenniky the Charmelon Level 17
Mcknight the Pidgeotto Level 18
Donuts the Snorlax Level 18
Koiba the Vivilion Level 18
Buddhahobo the Gulpin Level 25
Just kidding, Level 18
I just got here after a 2 week absence and am honored to be a Snorlax. If anything that's me. Just the sleeping though, not the fatness.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I accidentally changed my theme from Premium Blue to Project M and wowowow I like it a lot more, why did I stop using it?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Some people have been theorizing that Type: Null may be linked to Arceus.

Since if you look at the collar of the mask it's wearing. It looks like the ring that goes around Arceus' waist.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Some people have been theorizing that Type: Null may be linked to Arceus.

Since if you look at the collar of the mask it's wearing. It looks like the ring that goes around Arceus' waist.
Definitely. And with that sort of name, you know somethings up.
Anyways, caught up with Pokemon.
Nothing really caught my eye besides Faticate, which is hilarious.
And here's something for ya:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
GAHAHA
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Edit:You'll have to click on some of them to see them

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Sun & Moon: Did anyone else think that this "UB-01" looks a bit like Lillie's hair and hat? (Kukui's mysterious assistant) not exactly the same, but that was the first thing I thought when I saw it.
Totally didn't see Burgundy's comment before making my own lol

Also lmao Raticate had an allergic reaction
He'll get the last laugh when he goes to your local all you can eat buffet, sis.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I don't mind it being a weird amalgamation of parts that don't fit together

I just wish it had a different name

Type: Null is the dumbest name they could have came up with tbh

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Not crazy about Type: Null's name or design myself, but conceptually a chimera Pokemon is something I've been waiting for, so I'm still fairly excited about it.

Gen 7 looking kind of ??? to me overall, but I can at least partly blame that on gen 6 leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Type: Null scared me cause I thought there was a new type lol
But I like it :p

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Am I the only thinking about how Lillie is probably more related to the head of Aether Foundation than UB-01?
Or she's secretly related to the blond skullguy. Evil assistant ooooo noooooo!

It'd be cool if she was UB-01 in disguise. She wouldn't be the first human-imitating Pokemon. UB looks like a space jellyfish tho.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Inb4 the foundation is the real bad guy making monsters and team skull are really good guys.

Top Bottom