• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Here are the current results so far.

Larry Lurr defeated Marss 3-1. Good stuff from Larry Lurr.
6WX 3-0'd Craftis. The stuff they were doing was hilarious though, both was doing SH UAir and taunting. :secretkpop:

Dath unfortunately lost to ZeRo 0-3. :c
Either the dream is dead, or Dath can somehow win this back through Losers.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Here are the current results so far.

Larry Lurr defeated Marss 3-1. Good stuff from Larry Lurr.
6WX 3-0'd Craftis. The stuff they were doing was hilarious though, both was doing SH UAir and taunting. :secretkpop:

Dath unfortunately lost to ZeRo 0-3. :c
Either the dream is dead, or Dath can somehow win this back through Losers.
Larry is awesome. I just really love Smash 4. But this is probably the first time I was rooting against him. Ah well
The Sonic ditto was hilarious. Probably the best Sonci ditto to date.
Dath got really badly beaten. I don't think he can make this back.
AND ESAM BEAT M2K YEAHHH

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Larry is awesome. I just really love Smash 4. But this is probably the first time I was rooting against him. Ah well
The Sonic ditto was hilarious. Probably the best Sonci ditto to date.
Dath got really badly beaten. I don't think he can make this back.
AND ESAM BEAT M2K YEAHHH
Yup.

I was actually hoping that M2K would win. Maybe it's because that ESAM's opinions aren't that great, or of that bait he put on Twitter. :V
Also, Dath just defeated Larry Lurr 1-3. :yeahboi:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Oh well. ESAM got 3-0ed by ZeRo. He pulled out the Samus in the last match, and proceeded to screw up his recovery and die. To quote Ace "I'm sorry, but that was an incredibly disappointing Grand Finals

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
For anyone who wishes to know the results. Here they are! :yeahboi:

1st - ZeRo :4diddy:
2nd - ESAM :4pikachu: :4samus:
3rd - Dath :4robinf:
4th - 6WX :4sonic:
5th - Mew2King :4cloud:
5th - Larry Lurr :4fox:
7th - Craftis :4sonic:
7th - Marss :4zss:

Congratulations to ZeRo for winning Shine 2016. I would've loved to have seen ZeRo vs. Dath as GF, even though Dath may have been bodied. But he at least took a stock off ZeRo in every match he had. And also, I'm so glad there were hardly any Sheiks at this tournament. It feels so good to not see her. <3

Also, I think Dath getting 3rd will probably send a message to not sleep on the Tactician one bit.

Last edited:

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea

This image won't load properly because Smshboards website hardly functions on an Android tablet. Looks like I have no memes to spare anymore....

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Got 7th of 21 entrants on Friday, and 13th of 44 entrants today. Went all :4zelda:. Pretty happy with my performance. I think I'm gonna retire from competitive smash now. School will get too busy, and people are getting gud at a faster rate than I am, so I probs can't keep up. So ye

btw Zelda/Fox MU is so free we tots win :^)

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Got 7th of 21 entrants on Friday, and 13th of 44 entrants today. Went all :4zelda:. Pretty happy with my performance. I think I'm gonna retire from competitive smash now. School will get too busy, and people are getting gud at a faster rate than I am, so I probs can't keep up. So ye

btw Zelda/Fox MU is so free we tots win :^)
I'd hate to see you go gorl! Also hi. LOL. Wifi me sometime before school starts, we never got a chance to do that.

On that note tonight ****ing sucks. Any of your gorls ever wonder what happens when defecation goes backwards cause the nurse put your wound dressing tape too low? Bad things

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
i can't believe i forgot this song when Philly-Gorl was making ppg2

could yew imagine me n-airing foxes to the tune of this song?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Finally got a clear idea of what to do for my University piece. Though it's probably going to be a lot easier than it looks. :V

Yeah it was coming out smooth then it got stuck on the way out and, well.....the feeling of dread. Then we had to rip off all the dressing tape (which was overtaped btw so that **** hurt like hell LOL). What a night
Hope it went all well though for you. Well, it probably went way better than that fanfic you and your friends read on your stream. :V

And Smashboards won't show the image again. :V

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just finished Episode 7 of Mob Psycho 100, and Episode 8 of New Game!.

I'm glad that Kamuro got his comeuppance from all of the delinquents getting at him. And it's interesting to see Mob's younger brother Ritsu finally get Psychic powers. Next week is going to be the two fighting each other and probably both teaming up against another Esper. Good episode!

New Game! was nice and enjoyable, I did enjoy that they showed off more of the game. Fairy Stories 3 looks a bit like Dark Souls tbh, though a lot more brighter. :V
Also, Nenecchi finally getting some screentime. Feel bad for Kou and Rin, having to deal with a game breaking bug. But those be the kinks when working in the game industry. :V

Mob Psycho 100 gets four :4ness:es out of 5.

New Game! gets four :4zelda:s out of 5.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 call it a hiatus or a break so that you can't get shaded if you guest appear in a competitive tourney on a whim/in your free time. :^)

Then you can come back too

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Wow, I went searching for my first post on the Zelda social and it was THIS?!
"I wiiiiiin" is the best victory quote and no one will tell me otherwise

My belt was coming off rip

And I'm supposed to be bowing down, but I kinda look like a rock LOL

Mostly because I'm not blind lmao

And Yuri Pic of The Day~

I found out that I didn't draw Kjelle with muscles oops

Enjoy your noodle arm Kjelle

Top Bottom