• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Next Mystery Dungeon game I want a family of Goomy, Sliggoo, and Goodra, and they all take care of their grandpa Drampa
PLEASE IT'D BE SO CUTE

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I encourage you gorls to watch this if only for the perfect ending

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So the next Splatfest is going to be the last and it's Callie vs Marie

I think I might actually go back to Splatoon just for this one occasion =V

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
So the next Splatfest is going to be the last and it's Callie vs Marie

I think I might actually go back to Splatoon just for this one occasion =V
I haven't played Splatoon in months but I need to support the sassy squid queen Marie

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'm not sure how I feel about the new Pokemon designs

They're kinda...gross?

Cutiefly is my life tho oml i love it

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Drampa just makes me so happy he's so precious
Also I got the Link's Awakening DLC for HWL
Omfg the Tal Tal Heights remix
Aghhhhh
I want the BGM select back ;-;

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I've finished my University Exercise! :yeahboi:

I got another one that is starting in July. But I think I'll take the weekend off, I'll be printing it out on Monday; and on Wednesday, I'll be off shopping in the morning to get TMS#FE, some Amiibo and possibly some gift cards so I can get Conquest & Revelation.

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
Even though I'm super late, I feel a bit more optimistic about Roy lately. Like I still think he needs buffs and stuff and he's kinda weak but I'm starting to feel part of his problems were more of my problems playing. I'm starting to land kill confirms more like Nair first hit or tipper Uair into Blazer. Blazer is also a nice don't airdodge or attack me or you die thing because of the active frames and super armor for each one respectively.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Buying Undertale today along with Freedom Planet and the Sonic humble bundle :)
UR NEW MASTER

:150:
At first I thought this was ugly but then I realized that it was actually super cool and referenced Tikis a bit. I has an ability that introduces Electric Terrain into the field too! I've been waiting for an ability like that.
Even though I'm super late, I feel a bit more optimistic about Roy lately. Like I still think he needs buffs and stuff and he's kinda weak but I'm starting to feel part of his problems were more of my problems playing. I'm starting to land kill confirms more like Nair first hit or tipper Uair into Blazer. Blazer is also a nice don't airdodge or attack me or you die thing because of the active frames and super armor for each one respectively.
Yeah, I think Roy has some nice stuff going for him to not be bottom tier or anything like that. Reading Emblem Lord's post on Roy's traps allowed me to see and play the character in a different light. Good movement speed, pokes, trapping scenarios and kill power. It's just his poor tournament results and awful disadvantage and recovery that really hold him back imo.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
At first I thought this was ugly but then I realized that it was actually super cool and referenced Tikis a bit. I has an ability that introduces Electric Terrain into the field too! I've been waiting for an ability like that.
When Sun & Moon comes and IF Tapu Koko is legal in VGC, I can see it being a solid combo with Dekkoala or other strong Pokemon, since it can shut down Smeargles with Dark Void. :yeahboi:

And let's not forget Bruxish shutting down Priority moves. And hopefully abilities too like Prankster and Gale Wings?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
UR NEW MASTER

Welp, that's a reminder that I need to finish Dark Cloud 2... And buy Dark Cloud again to finish it. Hmm... If I ever use you, I'll name you Nikapous or what one of its variants is called.

Last edited:

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Can we also talk about how pimpin Urien's alternate costume looks

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
overwatch's ranked system is still awful and juri's dlc costume is beautiful
Her story? costume looks cool too. It's EventHubs, but it's actually good stuff: http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016/...iscovered-long-hair-both-characters-and-more/. Another catch is Chun-Li's? new costume.

Whoa, that's just gorgeous. Now to wait for what it really looks like textured...

Still settled on wanting to play Laura, but Juri's looking really awesome. Now it's something like Laura, Juri, Nash, and Ken. Maybe Balrog. Still undecided on him.

Last edited:

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Let me know when you get the game. I'm down play with anyone here in either SFV or Guilty Gear.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Holy crud, her calves are bigger than her head.
They don't call 'em thunder thighs calves for nothin'. :p

Edit: Ah... ****. Calves =/= thighs... Thunder calves just doesn't roll off the tongue, though...

Last edited:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
im still not a big fan of karin's bikini. cammy's swimsuit is straight up blonde quiet and it's kinda goofy. the other three outfits are awesome though.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I have a 57% win rate with Genji on Quick Play now, I've been surprisingly successful with him

I guess a good part of it is because most of the competitive crowd went to, well, competitive mode.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just relaxing around for a bit. Ain't really doing much though, might just watch some stuff to pass the time, or play some Sm4sh.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
According to Serebii, they'll be releasing a new fighter in the arcade version of Pokken, along with Braixen, Garchomp, and S. Mewtwo. Pokken hype didn't last very long, but a new DLC fighter would get me hype :0
Unless it's just another Wii U poke but I think they've already put all of those on

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
According to Serebii, they'll be releasing a new fighter in the arcade version of Pokken, along with Braixen, Garchomp, and S. Mewtwo. Pokken hype didn't last very long, but a new DLC fighter would get me hype :0
Unless it's just another Wii U poke but I think they've already put all of those on
I'm predicting maybe Hawlucha. But we already have a masked wrestler, being Pikachu Libre.

But I'm probably gonna guess maybe Infernape or one we don't expect; like Arcanine.

Also, I got the Monster Hunter Generations demo! :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
The new pokemon is . . . . .

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

That would be cool :D
Also, English trailer for the pokes is out
Also, the English names for Iwanko and Nekkoala are Rockruff and Komala :D

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Dragoon is my fourth job for the FFV Four Job Fiesta! Finally a physical job. Dragoons are freaking awesome

Empoleon when (and Darkrai too I guess but Empoleon's more important :p)
I won a tourney today.
Yay!
You're the best :D

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Dragoon is my fourth job for the FFV Four Job Fiesta! Finally a physical job. Dragoons are freaking awesome

Empoleon when (and Darkrai too I guess but Empoleon's more important :p)

You're the best :D
Empoleon only has one move in his file, and Darkrai has two, so they probs gonna be a new support pokemon

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Okay. Rockruff is an adorable name. And I like the new battle theme. Is that during Wild Battles or Trainer Battles?
I remember it from the e3 gameplay, it's the trainer battle theme

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I remember it from the e3 gameplay, it's the trainer battle theme
I'm also kind of curious on what Charjabug's ability will act like. Since it has a new one named Battery. Does that mean it'll gain immunity to Electric moves and get an increase in a certain stat? If so, that might be good. :yeahboi:

Give it an Eviolite and name it Bugbus, then we're good to go.

Edit: Just checked on Serebii, its boosts the partner's Special Attacks. That sounds really good for a support Pokemon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom