• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

i know right, what an unfair move

can't wait for all the crying that'll follow lucario's hitbox visualizations from people that don't understand model stretch is a thing

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So a Junkrat was making it his mission to destroy Mei. But it was Mei who did the destroying (of hopes and dreams), even after actually being killed first. Whoops. Instant salty PoTG.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Brawlman 1K is by far the best player in Memphis. Beat M2K and Angbad at CEO.

I can't lay a finger on him, bu Ramin effortlessly destroyed him :(

:150:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I just realized that Facebook and sometimes Twitter is my CCI thread.

I won't be going back to Facebook, all of the terrible political opinions ruin my day.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

i know right, what an unfair move

can't wait for all the crying that'll follow lucario's hitbox visualizations from people that don't understand model stretch is a thing
Maybe I should wear "complains about everything" to make sure people understand... I'm going to ***** about Falco's hitboxes being too big when I see them. Just another day for "negative Nancy" Ffamran.

On another note, watching Breath of the Wild a bit more... It's really reminding me of Dragon's Dogma... Felt that way when I saw snippets of it during E3. Hmm... Capcom, well, I think it was Hideaki Itsuno, were thinking about a sequel to it... If that's on the NX and the other systems, it would be cool if there were system exclusive stuff like Soul Calibur II having Link on GCN, Heihachi on the PS2, and er... Spawn on the Xbox (and the other systems since you could apparently unlock him on GCN and PS2). Zelda weapons and armor on the NX version. It'd be like Monster Hunter having Nintendo related stuff. Problem is what the hell are they going to do with the Xbox version. Best thing I can come up with is medieval Halo stuff like in Fable 2. Anyway, Dragon's Dogma vibes and of course, Princess Mononoke -- aside from the art style, one of the battle themes has piano in it and reminds me of some of the music in Studio Ghibli's work -- and other anime that I can't remember. There's also some Monster Hunter vibes with the giant axe. Funny, when you think about it, Capcom and Nintendo have always been influencing and working together. That extends to Platinum Games too as they're made up of some of the former employees of Capcom.

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
I just realized that Facebook and sometimes Twitter is my CCI thread.

I won't be going back to Facebook, all of the terrible political opinions ruin my day.
image.png

This is how my Twitter feed looks like, probably still better than politics though.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
so I've now crashed several times in the last few days (including two ranked games)

i s2g every time a patch comes out performance gets hindered in some way. gj blizz

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Lucahjin is the best LPer ever
Hmm I've been to Gatlinburg, would kind of rather not go south again. I'd like to visit all of the states at some point in my life.
Here is my map so far:
Pretty puny I know :/

Everyone should post their map. Use this site.
amCharts.png
can I win the reward for "least traveled" now

I was debating leaving Oklahoma out, but then I remembered my family took a mini vacation there once at Turner Falls.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Lucahjin would be great with kids if she didn't say f*** and make sexual implications every 20 seconds, lol. She has become one of my favorite LPers.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Omg Lucajiin is my favorite YouTuber :D
I hope she plays a Kirby game someday

Rizen

Smash Legend
Omg Lucajiin is my favorite YouTuber :D
I hope she plays a Kirby game someday
Here's how that would sound for 90% of the new creatures she sees: "*Gasps* Hellooo! OMG he is so cute!"

OT
Someone I knew on another site died (not a prank like what happened to M2K) so I'll be distant for a while. I'm feeling fed up with everything.

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
OT
Someone I knew on another site died (not a prank like what happened to M2K) so I'll be distant for a while. I'm feeling fed up with everything.
I'm so sorry. :(
Just remember that we're here to offer moral support for you.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
well today i learned that bbcpex is not cross platform so i could not face off gainst any ps4 friends with it T.T
(Still addicted tho)

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
I know a lot of people consider Roy pretty bad, but I honestly don't see it. I mean he gets juggled and has a gimpable recovery sure, but so does Falcon. I mean Roy has incredible mobility and kill power, I get that most his aerials are unsafe on shield but that doesn't make them bad, just more situational. Plus he hits like a truck.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I know a lot of people consider Roy pretty bad, but I honestly don't see it. I mean he gets juggled and has a gimpable recovery sure, but so does Falcon. I mean Roy has incredible mobility and kill power, I get that most his aerials are unsafe on shield but that doesn't make them bad, just more situational. Plus he hits like a truck.
Counter makes him useless for recoveries though. Falcon can avoid it with his command grab.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
see roy lacks control in his movement he basically comits to everything he does.
also Shields are op and if you lack aerials that are safe on shield it's that much harder to be viable (unless you're luma or something)
also while he has kill POWER he lacks kill POTENTIAL (aka why "(pre-patch) Sheik can't kill" was a load of phantoms) basically he can't guarantee a kill off safe moves cuz he has barely anything safe and what few safe moves he has grants him little kill power meaning that he will often e forced to have his opponents live way beyond his kill percents because he can't land anything powerful because of how risky his hitbox is I mean with Marth tipper F-air/F-tilt will kill eventually and they're safeish hell MII SWORDFIGHTER has better kill potential off d-tilt->U-air/F-air or Jab 1/2 Down-smash because D-tilt/Jab is such a safe poke or even edgeguard with D-air->Footstool (Granted i only ever landed this once fun fact slow chakram comboes into D-air Footstool)
/unorganizedthoughts

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
and if you lack aerials that are safe on shield it's that much harder to be viable (unless you're luma or something)
luma's super safe on shield tho

hell lunar landing nair on shield has enough advantage to guarantee a grab

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just writing up my evaluation first, then I'll be playing my board game and taking photographs of it too. :yeahboi:
So I'm just glad it's almost done.

Edit: Also, we got several new Pokemon announced for Sun & Moon. Some of them look cool, some of are UG-LY! :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Here's how that would sound for 90% of the new creatures she sees: "*Gasps* Hellooo! OMG he is so cute!"
And then immediately afterwards: "KILL IT!"
That sucks, I wish you the best :(
Also, we got several new Pokemon announced for Sun & Moon. Some of them look cool, some of them look UG-LY :yeahboi:
Time to back behind each one that's hated and never give up on them >^>
Also that Dragon is super cute. Cute ol grampa dragon. And that tiny little bug/fairy oml I love this generation.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Time to back behind each one that's hated and never give up on them >^>
Also that Dragon is super cute. Cute ol grampa dragon. And that tiny little bug/fairy oml I love this generation.
That fish Pokemon named Bruxish. I found out it has a pretty good ability called Dazzle/Dazzling. Where it prevents Priority moves from working. So moves like ExtremeSpeed, Sucker Punch, Gale Wings Brave Bird and Prankster for example; will not work on Bruxish. :yeahboi:

love the gravity gun. you can do some pretty cool things with it

too bad throwing guns at people doesn't kill 'em

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Little Dragon thing and Pika-clone #6 are just so lovable! <3

My condolences Rizen Rizen . Hope that you can cope well enough gorl. I know the feel :(

Top Bottom