• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
what are you even saying

fair has a lol range and comes out on frame 6. hitting with fair is easy and oos fair is gdlk

disable has more range than any of his ground moves

and i'm p sure rosalinda (and jigglypuff!!) have worse endurance than mewtwo
He means RAR fairs

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
M2 fair is lol

Quick question everyone.

Do you have a certain song from a game that has a soft spot or you have a guilty pleasure for?

Mine has to be Fight the Knight from Sonic & The Black Knight. :V

It's just so cringy, but sooo good.

Fairize theme from fairy fencer f.
cringy but catchy.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Inversely, just because he's light doesn't mean he's difficult to play

But this discussion is cancer, so I'm done

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Quick question everyone.

Do you have a certain song from a game that has a soft spot or you have a guilty pleasure for?

Mine has to be Fight the Knight from Sonic & The Black Knight. :V

It's just so cringy, but sooo good.

Hmm...Black Silver Wings from Granblue, maybe?

Dunno if I really consider it a "guilty pleasure" but it's probably the closest thing that comes to mind.

Spirst

Being light doesn't make the character itself easier to play. Kirby is a character that's pretty basic and easy to play despite being light. Sure, he may get killed earlier but that doesn't change the fact that he's basic as hell. Is there a relationship between weight and difficulty? Should we say that Mega Man is easier to play because he's heavier? Being light means there's a greater consequence to actions taken but the character itself (tech skill, move frame data, movement) isn't directly affected. I suppose it's dependent on how heavily you factor in weight despite it being one of the many variables that determine whether a character is easier to play or not.

Confusion is stupidly hard to time and you have to be a Top Level player to land Fair and Disable
*Mewtwo
*Really Good Moves
My sides
Literally none of this is true, lol.

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
I feel like Mewtwo is that kind of character that once he builds momentum, he gets a ton of %, but then there are also those times where he struggles to just a single hit in.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I've never been to the CCI. But I rarely leave the Zelda Social. Because I live here.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
So how'd I do at trolling y'all? I used to do it a lot 2 years ago and thought I'd give it a go (I decided to change Abadango to Avacado for lulz truthfully)
What I ACTUALLY think of Mewtwo:
In terms of technicality, he is in the middle. He has a learning curve, but nowhere near the largest. Abadango has shown some very impressive things with the character.
Fair as Lorde Lorde described is an excellent move. Disable was seen as meh at first, but the Footstool-Disable has proved an interesting technique indeed. He does have poor endurance, but definitely not as bad as Jigglypuff. Mewtwo also gets actual benefits from Rage. He has great mobility.
So I wouldn't say he's easy or hard to play.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So how'd I do at trolling y'all? I used to do it a lot 2 years ago and thought I'd give it a go (I decided to change Abadango to Avacado for lulz truthfully)
What I ACTUALLY think of Mewtwo:
In terms of technicality, he is in the middle. He has a learning curve, but nowhere near the largest. Abadango has shown some very impressive things with the character.
Fair as Lorde Lorde described is an excellent move. Disable was seen as meh at first, but the Footstool-Disable has proved an interesting technique indeed. He does have poor endurance, but definitely not as bad as Jigglypuff. Mewtwo also gets actual benefits from Rage. He has great mobility.
So I wouldn't say he's easy or hard to play.
What do you mean trolling?

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Anyway back to my favorite subject, me.

Hello, my name is Evan McKnight and I live on Zelda Social Lane in Smashboards Earth. My landlady is named Momma BJN and every month I pay rent (premium) to live here. Several times Momma BJN has threatened to evicT me because of my rowdy behavior and my wild Shakira themed parties. She continues to remove my roommate Fujin even though I try to let him crash on my couch for just a few days. BJN does let it slide at first but Fujin makes so much noise that BJN can't turn a blind :eyes: to him.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Messing might be the better word. My point is I made myself look like a newcomer and an idiotic one at that to confuse you, since I'm usually pretty reserved.
Also you might all hate me now
I'm just not getting it, what does this have to do with Reserved? Does he play Mewtwo?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Messing might be the better word. My point is I made myself look like a newcomer and an idiotic one at that to confuse you, since I'm usually pretty reserved.
Also you might all hate me now
Is this a test to become the most Reserved? Because Reserved might want to have an illegible talk with u.
:196:

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Anyway back to my favorite subject, me.

Hello, my name is Evan McKnight and I live on Zelda Social Lane in Smashboards Earth. My landlady is named Momma BJN and every month I pay rent (premium) to live here. Several times Momma BJN has threatened to evicT me because of my rowdy behavior and my wild Shakira themed parties. She continues to remove my roommate Fujin even though I try to let him crash on my couch for just a few days. BJN does let it slide at first but Fujin makes so much noise that BJN can't turn a blind :eyes: to him.
Since the level of relation is acceptable, I want to mention how I would love a sitcom based on the Zelda social. It's a weird idea that I know it will never happen but it is still funny to me

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Since the level of relation is acceptable, I want to mention how I would love a sitcom based on the Zelda social. It's a weird idea that I know it will never happen but it is still funny to me
I should make a terrible animated series about the Zelda social.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@EODM07 Definitely the main protagonist
Y2Kay Y2Kay The really wise person with a short temper
@D.Va and Lavani Lavani Secondary protagonists
Eddie The Pacifist Eddie The Pacifist (Huh, you can tag yourself) The overly technological person who pretends to be smart
McKnightlíght McKnightlíght Comedic Relief
Lorde Lorde Sassy yet smart.
Antagonist:The Ban Zelda guy
Who else?
No.

Protagonist: Me
Spunky sidekick: Greening
The B****: Noah
Landlady: BJN
Hermit Neighbor: Lavani
Kramer: Fujin
Love interest: Shakira