• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rizen

Smash Legend
Can I be the anime dad who's never seen? Yeah my wife and I are off doing boring adult stuff in another country but we know throughout all the wacky adventures our high school kid has, s/he and the younger, less relevant sibling will turn out juuuuust fine. Hell, I have 2 other families just like them!

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
How can the BAN•ZELDA guy be the antagonist if he's trying to save the world from her broken clutches?
What a strange world where the BAN•ZELDA guy is the Jesus figure and Fujin is the Devil figure. HmmmmT I don't know if we should do this show.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
How can the BAN•ZELDA guy be the antagonist if he's trying to save the world from her broken clutches?
It is the plot twist at the end. The Ban*Zelda guy was trying to stop Zelda, but she killed him at 652% with Down Throw as she emerges from Bottom Tier hell.
@EODM07 has to keep Zelda at bay while the others try to bring back the only thing that can stop Zelda. A hell from 8 years ago
Brawl Meta Knight

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So last night I was talking with friends about Discord and how I didn't like it (don't know why it was brought up), but one of them who uses Discord sent me this from their group chat
2016-06-28 13.21.51.jpg

(There was another pic that said it was because I don't like Yoshi like um okay nobody likes him) So I got a Discord today, joined the chat, and started singing Hollaback Girl. They left and everyone else there was confused.

100/10 would do again Hollaback Girl is the best comeback song ever gifted to us.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So last night I was talking with friends about Discord and how I didn't like it (don't know why it was brought up), but one of them who uses Discord sent me this from their group chat
View attachment 111097
(There was another pic that said it was because I don't like Yoshi like um okay nobody likes him) So I got a Discord today, joined the chat, and started singing Hollaback Girl. They left and everyone else there was confused.

100/10 would do again Hollaback Girl is the best comeback song ever gifted to us.
That **** is bananas.

B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Can I be the anime dad who's never seen? Yeah my wife and I are off doing boring adult stuff in another country but we know throughout all the wacky adventures our high school kid has, s/he and the younger, less relevant sibling will turn out juuuuust fine. Hell, I have 2 other families just like them!
"I just wonder what the others are up to"
@Cress:"Katastrophic, Zelda has seized the land of Zelda buff requests"
@Katastrophic:"Hold on, I thought she was stuck in Bottom Tier Hell."
*Cress shows 1.1.4 patch notes*
So your journey is to find the others with Cress at your side before they face Zelda.

I'm actually loving this in a weird way
Edit:Woops, I replied to the wrong person

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
ok so i wanted to reply to Lavani Lavani having a feeling that i mained Amane with an Amane-fied Wrys as my avatar but I'm sorry but I'm too addicted to Blazblue rn Amane is legit too much fun to learn combos with and i wish every combo heavy fighting game has a character with amane's style of combo also i like his theme and english voice

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Okay, I think I have one for you
Basically, you are a running gag whereas anytime the main protagonists are in extreme danger, you and your wife are found doing something very relaxing and talking about how the main protagonists are doing something peaceful
I think this example will do
*Main protagonists are running down a hill being chased by a massive flood made of Greninja nerfs
Rizen Rizen is watching TV, showing the weather forecast

"Isn't the weather wonderful over there! I hope the others think of skiing, it's perfect!
Cut back to main scene

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
FTFYKTHXBAI
:196:

ok so i wanted to reply to Lavani Lavani having a feeling that i mained Amane with an Amane-fied Wrys as my avatar but I'm sorry but I'm too addicted to Blazblue rn Amane is legit too much fun to learn combos with and i wish every combo heavy fighting game has a character with amane's style of combo also i like his theme and english voice
ayy nailed it

I might've tried playing him in a different game, but when there are robot girls with fullscreen projectile combos I don't have time to play as the ambiguous dude with drillclothes. He does look kinda fun though.

The entirety of the Sonic R soundtrack is a guilty pleasure for me. I played that game a lot as a kid.
man I forgot about Sonic R, count me for that whole soundtrack too

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord

ayy nailed it

I might've tried playing him in a different game, but when there are robot girls with fullscreen projectile combos I don't have time to play as the ambiguous dude with drillclothes. He does look kinda fun though.

man I forgot about Sonic R, count me for that whole soundtrack too
Cannn you feeelll the sunshineeee

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
She continues to remove my roommate Fujin even though I try to let him crash on my couch for just a few days. BJN does let it slide at first but Fujin makes so much noise that BJN can't turn a blind :eyes: to him.

I will evicT yew if you further spread this misinformation that I ban Fujin.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I'm reasonably sure I've had the Sonic R OST stuck in my head for the majority of my life.

Don't even I ever actually managed to beat the creepy Tails Puppet thing, come to think of it. The other robots were easy, except for that one.

Quick question everyone.

Do you have a certain song from a game that has a soft spot or you have a guilty pleasure for?

Mine has to be Fight the Knight from Sonic & The Black Knight. :V

It's just so cringy, but sooo good.

I feel like most Sonic songs count.

Crush 40 is just a cringy-yet-I-can't-stop-listening band at heart.

Fanmade Touhou Project remix albums would be a big one for me. There was this group out of Berklee College of Music in Boston that would pop out these absurdly good jazz remix albums every year at Anime Boston, was always my first purchase.

This one would be a one for me:

https://youtu.be/cUs8FEsDUZ4

The original VN version of EMIYA, and assorted remakes. It's the ultimate weeb song but I just can't stop listening to it.

Fanmade works of TYPE-MOON stuff too, really. Gate of AVALON will always hold a special place in my heart.

But the biggest would probably be the CSS music in MvC2.

I was so happy when I found out MvC3 had three remixes of it.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

I will evicT yew if you further spread this misinformation that I ban Fujin.
Hey I don't know what you guys decide at the home owner's meetings you attend. Perhaps you're not the culpriT, but someone keeps removing ha.

Top Bottom