• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I leave for a little and the entire thread descends into smut and debauchery.

Again.

I guess I'd be a D2. I don't inherently find either gender unappealing just because of their equipment, and considering how I'm more interested in one's personality than their genitals (though that doesn't mean I don't appreciate one's aesthetics), 2 seems like a good bet.

Speaking of that convo we had earlier . . . .

There was a problem fetching the tweet

KILL ME.

:150:
I mean...in terms of children choirs, that was actually reasonably good. Everyone seemed to be on time and mostly in tune, though they lack any type of lower register, probably due to the age group. Song choice is somewhat weird, sure, but not especially "KILL ME" worthy.

It's not really the same thing as suburbanites throwing intercity slang into every sentence to make themselves look cool to other children.

reminder that impa was the worst thing to happen to hyrule warriors
Just...how does an intelligent grown ass woman, a general of an entire country's army and leader of the royal guard...not realize that the ninja jumping around calling herself "Sheik" is the girl she literally nursed mothered and taught how to fight like a Sheikah?

Would still use her over Lana's spear any day.
Lies and slander!

Lana had no bad weapons.

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
spear!Lana was my favorite character until Medli was added lol

Sadly I never tried it until I was already done with like three adventure maps because of all the crap I've seen others say about the spear, but the weak string's last three hits are all amazing and both of its projectiles are really good.

For awhile I thought Naginata was kind of ok at least but at this point I'd even pick Agitha or Wizzro before either of Impa's weapons.

Hell I'd even pick Tetra before I'd pick Giant Blade.

Probably.
I was gonna try Medli until my Wii U decided to be a douche and my HW save file mysteriously disappeared. On top of that, my console refuses to acknowledge any of my USB sticks/SD cards, which means I can only play Smash 4 on it basically, unless they make another patch. In which case I'm screwed, cause I have no more room to save like anything on my console. But anyway :/

I don't know, I just could never get the hang of Lana's spear. Like it wasn't the worst weapon in the game, but it just felt like a lot of work to do something even as mundane as crowd clearing. Never understood the point of the tree either (not the three deku sprouts, but the main tree). The appropriate combo names elude me right now, it's been so long since I played.

Buddhahobo Buddhahobo Nope. It's most likely the case of 'me not doing it right' because I used to hate her Gate of Time until I understood how it worked, and I actually enjoy using it sometimes now.

Last edited:

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I should probably play Hyrule Warriors more. I got it and ended up only playing the first two stages.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Hell I'd even pick Tetra before I'd pick Giant Blade.
I would without a second thought.

And Impa is 100 levels higher than Tetra for me.

Impa is THAT bad.
Well Tetra is too but at least she's fun to play as.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I don't know, I just could never get the hang of Lana's spear. Like it wasn't the worst weapon in the game, but it just felt like a lot of work to do something even as mundane as crowd clearing. Never understood the point of the tree either (not the three deku sprouts, but the main tree). The appropriate combo names elude me right now, it's been so long since I played.
Eh, you sort of have to look at it element by element.

Until the 3DS version brought us Best Zelda and The Burger King, one could argue that the game didn't actually have a "good" water weapon, just a "least bad". I mean, I wouldn't, cause Lana's Spear was awesome. But it wasn't the best for every situation, and her only real competition was...Ruto.

I can't deny that that would make any weapon great by comparison which may be coloring my thoughts on the matter.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Just...how does an intelligent grown *** woman, a general of an entire country's army and leader of the royal guard...not realize that the ninja jumping around calling herself "Sheik" is the girl she literally nursed mothered and taught how to fight like a Sheikah?
> ok let's split up in pairs, link+lana go left impa+sheik go right
> impa: "sry sheik i dont trust you imma leave you to die"

aaaaaaaaaaaaa impa you are the wooooooooooorst

I was gonna try Medli until my Wii U decided to be a douche and my HW save file mysteriously disappeared. On top of that, my console refuses to acknowledge any of my USB sticks/SD cards, which means I can only play Smash 4 on it basically, unless they make another patch. In which case I'm screwed, cause I have no more room to save like anything on my console. But anyway :/

Buddhahobo Buddhahobo Nope. It's most likely the case of 'me not doing it right' because I used to hate her Gate of Time until I understood how it worked, and I actually enjoy using it sometimes now.
Full weak string and C5 Deku Leaf are the best crowd clearers, and both can be dodge canceled immediately after the ice shatter/wind bullet so you can avoid the horrid end lag/ending up in the air. It's actually pretty quick and effective at keep clearing lol, though probably not as good at it as, say, Cia or Ganondorf.

C1 tree's only really useful against super armor foes to hold them in place for a bit, C4 water splash is kinda sketchy and C6 deku summon is outclassed by either C5 or full weak string in any given situation.

Sorry to hear about your Wii U troubles :c

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Until the 3DS version brought us Best Zelda and The Burger King, one could argue that the game didn't actually have a "good" water weapon, just a "least bad". I mean, I wouldn't, cause Lana's Spear was awesome. But it wasn't the best for every situation, and her only real competition was...Ruto.
Basically this, except the Great Fairy was the best water weapon pre-boat-king-thing.
I mean you can finish missions ridiculously quickly and safely as long as you knew how to use it and there isn't more than 1 giant boss.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Wait, Daphnes is considered the best water weapon? Compared to spear Lana he feels kinda lacking at room clearing and really lacking vs giant bosses, without really being significantly better vs officers. I like Ruto more too but that one I'm willing to chalk up to bias, I tend to favor characters strong against giant bosses as long as they're at least decent at other stuff.

Daphnes moving past a giant boss with C6 is the worst feel.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
tfw you desperately want to get overwatch, but none of your friends want to play with you

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
My sister got really upset with me because I didn't want to let her use my computer to play Overwatch

This game is actually gonna ruin us lmao

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
The Brawl Zelda social people had class. The sluts went to the Brawl Peach social.

It's like a toddler daycare in here.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Be the change you want to see in the Zelda Social Alacion, it's your destiny~

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Wait, Daphnes is considered the best water weapon? Compared to spear Lana he feels kinda lacking at room clearing and really lacking vs giant bosses, without really being significantly better vs officers. I like Ruto more too but that one I'm willing to chalk up to bias, I tend to favor characters strong against giant bosses as long as they're at least decent at other stuff.

Daphnes moving past a giant boss with C6 is the worst feel.
Well he can buff his attack speed without Hasty Attacks, can infinite anything, C4 and C6 are good keep clearing options (also C5 sorta but... eh...), 2 C6's can break any giant boss WPG in 1 go (just shove yourself into the enemy, you shouldn't be going past them), on top of being the 2nd strongest water character behind the Great Fairy.
I haven't played the new HW

Is Young Link still the best character in the game?
He never was the best character.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Is **** really not censored?

edit: lmao it is
naughty gorl, alacion

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
The Brawl Zelda social people had class. The sluts went to the Brawl Peach social.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Telling 90% of the SSB4 Zelda social you hate them in a melodramatic way is helping no one. There's no class in calling other people sluts and toddlers.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I'm sorry you feel that way.

Telling 90% of the SSB4 Zelda social you hate them in a melodramatic way is helping no one. There's no class in calling other people sluts and toddlers.
Oh wait he was serious? FeelsBadMan >_>

:150:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Actually, it was only a warning so I'm not b&T yet

Besides, BJN would never take my virginity like that. Spirst is going to be the one to do it

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Actually, it was only a warning so I'm not b&T yet

Besides, BJN would never take my virginity like that. Spirst is going to be the one to do it
Wtf I don't care about BJN, I mean for saying slutty toddlers. Ur on a list now

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Everyone on this page has premium except me ;_:
I'M JUST TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT

WAIT WHA T

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
benishigure gorl, you're honestly one of the sweetest gorls in here

it's always nice when you visiT

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord

Dude, c'mon.

We get it. You like sitting in your rocking chair, screaming at all the kids to get off your lawn and bemoaning about how none of your old friends ever come by to listen to you groan on and on about the youngin's anymore. It's been, what, 50% of all your posts in this thread in the past three months? Then 20% Pokemon VGC, 20% Uncharted 4, 10% other?

If you have a problem with someone here, cut it out with repeating the same passive aggressive posts about the Zelda social and Brawl Peaches every two weeks or so and just talk it over like an adult.

Everyone on this page has premium except me ;_:
I'M JUST TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT

WAIT WHA T
Oddly enough, as one of the few non blue names left, I feel like that makes me more important and unique somehow, like the normal colored names are now the more exclusive group.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Grey? Grey... I don't know why, but I prefer spelling grey as grey instead of gray. Eh...

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Dude, c'mon.

We get it. You like sitting in your rocking chair, screaming at all the kids to get off your lawn and bemoaning about how none of your old friends ever come by to listen to you groan on and on about the youngin's anymore. It's been, what, 50% of all your posts in this thread in the past three months? Then 20% Pokemon VGC, 20% Uncharted 4, 10% other?

If you have a problem with someone here, cut it out with repeating the same passive aggressive posts about the Zelda social and Brawl Peaches every two weeks or so and just talk it over like an adult.

Oddly enough, as one of the few non blue names left, I feel like that makes me more important and unique somehow, like the normal colored names are now the more exclusive group.
Thanks for listening to my advice.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I like "e"s as a letter, but my American upbringing taught me to spell it "gray." I can't even bring myself to naturally spell it grey smh.
I do it out of habit and I have no idea what, when, or where it started from. Spelling grey with an "a" is a conscious process compared to spelling grey with an "e". Same thing with me using Oxford commas, the final comma after a list, so... There are 3 cars: "a Honda, Toyota, and a Volkswagen" vs. "a Honda, Toyota and a Volkswagen". Most people don't use Oxford commas; I do and like "grey", I have no idea how it started.

Top Bottom