• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Stop being like this man I know you're better.

Also hi everyone, surgery recovery is going super well =D
<3 Good to know that things are going well for you
I'll have you know that his recovery is gdlk k??

Why is frame data important when you can ac fair and spam that all game because he has the range of lloid rocket??
when u touch ike during his recovery, he dies but his recovery is ass and being ass refers to being a solid mid tier

he's a solid char imo. he has a lot going for him. good range, throw combos, he can KILL of a throw, his sword demands a lot of respect, his damage output is NUTS, his dash attack KILLS. his pros outweigh his cons

his cons being
- bad recovery
- ez to combo
- bad frame data
- poor mobility
- bad frame data
- exploitable disadv
- bad frame data
- has slight (Nothing severe) issues closing in against zoners
- and also, bad frame data

so yeah. solid mid tier. i dont wanna repeat myself again. he sux
Stop being like this man I know you're better.

Also hi everyone, surgery recovery is going super well =D
<3 Good to know that things are going well for you
I'll have you know that his recovery is gdlk k??

Why is frame data important when you can ac fair and spam that all game because he has the range of lloid rocket??
when u touch ike during his recovery, he dies but his recovery is ass and being ass refers to being a solid mid tier

he's a solid char imo. he has a lot going for him. good range, throw combos, he can KILL of a throw, his sword demands a lot of respect, his damage output is NUTS, his dash attack KILLS. his pros outweigh his cons

so yeah. solid mid tier. i dont wanna repeat myself again. he sux

~~~

On a serious note, check out this cool Corrin texture

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

This theme. THIS THEME! <3
I've only ever played Tales of Eternia (PSP) and Tales of Symphonia (Gamecube), but god damn is this theme so awesome.

Also, fun fact. When I was part of the MUGEN Community, I would have this song play on a stage that was considered a home stage for a team I made. Since it was pretty popular back then to create a team of different characters from different franchises. :V

Link's projectile game can actually get a bit annoying to deal with. I've seen some annoyingly good defensive Links myself. He also has good damage output from his strings. His grab range is nuuuuts but its frame speed is severely lacking and it kinda holds him back. He can even grab you out of rolls and punish you for mis-spacing. I remember back when they buffed Link's grab range, I had to adapt and get used to Link's new grab range because b-airing with Shulk isn't gonna do me any favors anymore. He has his own set of flaws sure. He's combo bait, his recovery is still kinda bad, his mobility is really lacking and his frame data is pretty bad especially since his fastest attack comes out at frame 7. Combining with the fact that his OoS options are lacking, he definitely does not like dealing with close quarter combat. Surprisingly though, his tilts (d-tilt and f-tilt) and his aerials are surprisingly safe.... according to lordwilliam's sheets. So that's something interesting to take note of. I guess

But yeah. He's alright and he's also bad :^)

He's mid tier anyway imo and i dont wanna repeat myself with what dat means

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Tfw every character that's not top or bottom tier is "mid tier" in this game

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
McKnightlíght McKnightlíght GGs, those were fun :)
Lol those were great. I had a lot of fun messing around with you today.

The first 5 or so games I was just trying to practice a new movement option that occurred to me. Full hop>Side B>w/e once I got the timing down I was able to hop your tornado and punch your first arrow. It's something I want to experiment with because I've never seen it used competitively but I feel like it could be good against zone characters.

G&W is anti-fun if I want to win. I just have to stand still a lot and wait for an opportunity to punishzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ganon is always fun no matter what, I was probably laughing the most during those fights.

Zelda is g4rb4ge.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Berserker. Berserker. I actually agree with your tier list (don't say tear list, that's for EventHubs and EventHubs only).
But since you'll stab me if I don't ask a question, why does everyone here forget about my birthday?

Berserker. Berserker. I actually agree with your tier list (don't say tear list, that's for EventHubs and EventHubs only).
But since you'll stab me if I don't ask a question, why does everyone here forget about my birthday?
My bad and....

It's your birthday today? If so then happy birthday! :D

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I really think I need to see someone else use Marth. Because I don't get how Marth is better than Ike by very much. Especially not Lucina either.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Wait the tear list is serious? I thought it was a joke.

If it's a real one then it's terrible.

:150:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
every tier list is terrible because they didn't put characters where i would put characters and they put a character in their bottom 10 that i like which means they think that character sucks which means theyre dumb

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
There's nothing like fighting a level 9 computer to surrender all ego.

Like when a Mario perfect shields Sheik's first jab, and shift his hurtbox back with f-smash during jab two, and releases it to KO you during the jab 2's cool down, you've got to throw up your hands and say he got you.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
every tier list is terrible because they didn't put characters where i would put characters and they put a character in their bottom 10 that i like which means they think that character sucks which means theyre dumb
Exactly :secretkpop:

:150:

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
I really think I need to see someone else use Marth. Because I don't get how Marth is better than Ike by very much. Especially not Lucina either.
I have a Lucina. I don't know about her being a best Lucina, but it's someone else's. Would you like to play?

I can't take this guy on YouTube seriously anymore, I am almost convinced he's trolling.
-"Link and Toon Link have the exact same shielding and rolling animations."
WELL I'M SORRY THAT THERE ISN'T MORE VARIETY IN HOW SOMEONE ROLLS, HOW WOULD YOU WANT THEM TO ROLL DIFFERENTLY? AND LITERALLY EVERY SHIELD IN THE GAME IS THE EXACT SAME, WHY PICK ON THESE 2 WHEN YOU CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT TINGLE AND LINKLE HAVING THE SAME SHIELD?
-"Link attacks faster than Toon Link."
I'm sorry you don't have eyes. Actually I'm not sorry #oops

Seriously, comparing Hylian Sword Link and Toon Link is hilarious because he outdoes Link even more than he does in Smash. Toon Link has the same damage as Link, but is much faster. He has better combos, more combos, and AN INFINITE, SOMETHING LINK DOESN'T HAVE WITH ANY OF HIS 7 WEAPONS. Toon Link is outranged by Link in a few moves but T. Link actually has more range than Link in a few moves which is just lolwhy. Hylian Sword Link has one of the worst specials in the game, Toon Link has one of the best. Hylian Sword Link has nothing against giant bosses while Toon Link as multiple options. And just to put the cherry on top, TOON LINK EVEN RIPPED OFF BAYONETTA'S DODGE OFFSET. WHO LET THE 12 YEAR OLD KID TAKE COMBAT ADVICE FROM A WITCH?

Last week it was the "tiers and skill don't matter" guy, this week it's this, what's next week?
I have the perfect Zelda icon/emote you can use when someone makes a stupid comment

Plus a Zelderly version for BJN~

Unrelated, but the Zeldaganda thread is no longer in the first page of threads. We musT noT let that masterpiece of a thread be buried!

Also unrelated, but today I was in uni doing revision for an exam on Monday and I was locked in one of the rooms in one of the uni buildings. The security guard didn't see me sat at the back of the room when they went to lock it so I had to call security to get the door unlocked...

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Got 13th of 39 teams in doubles today, singles will start in about an hour. Feeling pretty good ATM so we'll see if I can make it out.

DinsFireIsOP

Smash Cadet
Random remark : is it me or are people nicer on For Glory these days ? Or have I fell into another dimension ?
I swear every player I've fought today had a "GG" or "GoodGame" or even "Nice!" tag at one moment. It felt quite surreal.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Update: dumbass me forgot that I have integrated graphics so I can't change the card out. ****. TY to you gorls who tried to help me.

I'm getting the computer back in a couple days and I'm going to buy some new RAM. I can live with an inconsistent framerate for now.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So gorls I have a 48 player tournament to attend tomorrow, while it's a pretty small number of players it's actually gonna have a lot of our best players there.

Let's see if I'll be able to stay a consistent player =V

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
MADE IT OUT OF POOLS, TOP 32 IN A MAJOR LET'S GOOOOOOOOO

Went 6-1 in pools, one win being a DQ. Lost to Firefly's :4yoshi:, but today I was super duper clutch. Managed to beat the second seed :4yoshi: and a really good :4samus: after doing miserable in both game 1 games. Also 2-0'd a :4ganondorf:, a :4fox:, and a :4duckhunt: . Strange pool, but hey, I'M ADVANCING OMGOMGOMG

Bracket: https://smash.gg/tournament/ubc-esports-presents-battle-of-bc/brackets

I'll let you gorls know if I go on stream, which is this link here~

Last edited:
Top Bottom