• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Oh yeah my Friday the 13th was terrible

I had to take an AP Test (snooooore)

Some dude told me to go pick him some cotton (for no reason)

Oh yeah and apparently my teacher made a slave joke about me yesterday while I was gone.

Have I mentioned how much I hate living in the Deep South?

:150:

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice

Oh yeah and apparently my teacher made a slave joke about me yesterday while I was gone.

Dang man. Guess that "Southern Hospitality" goes out the window if you aren't white.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

... Like, was it funny?

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Dang man. Guess that "Southern Hospitality" goes out the window if you aren't white.
Ironically enough Southern Hospitality is a direct product from slavery (rude slaves where often brutalized) and it spread through out southern culture once slaves where emancipated.

But yeah southern hospitality is definitely not conditional if you're not white ....... or straight ....... or a man........
... Like, was it funny?
Unless a crusty old Irish dude losing his teaching profession is your kind of funny.......

Then no.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Lol, but the Irish were only like 1 step above the slaves back then. He needs to read a history book.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Racist people suck.
Quick question girls.

I just managed to get Celica recruited into BLADE now. Aside from Elma, would you consider her best girl? :3

Irina's my favorite.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Lol, but the Irish were only like 1 step above the slaves back then. He needs to read a history book.
Ironically he is a history teacher.

He immigrated here like 3 decades ago, like accent and all.

But he's a radical Rupiblican and has a reputation among the students for being a bigot so I'm not suprised.

But this isn't my first encounter with a racist teacher at this school either.

Two years ago this teacher seperated me from the other black kids on my basketball team during gym because "having so many colored people on one team wouldn't be fair"

I did not make that up, that's a direct quote.

When my mom found out she got my aunt (she's a lawyer) to file a complaint to the principal.

Let's just say ...... He announced his resignation two weeks later. :secretkpop:

(By that I mean my mom got him fired)

Lol and that's just the teachers, If I went into what crazy **** other classmates have said to me, I'd be here all day.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Ironically he is a history teacher.

He immigrated here like 3 decades ago, like accent and all.

But he's a radical Rupiblican and has a reputation among the students for being a bigot so I'm not suprised.

But this isn't my first encounter with a racist teacher at this school either.

Two years ago this teacher seperated me from the other black kids on my basketball team during gym because "having so many colored people on one team wouldn't be fair"

I did not make that up, that's a direct quote.

When my mom found out she got my aunt (she's a lawyer) to file a complaint to the principal.

Let's just say ...... He announced his resignation two weeks later.

(By that I mean my mom got him fired)

Lol and that's just the teachers, If I went into what crazy **** other classmates have said to me, I'd be here all day.

Y'see, I would just immediately stoop to his level and ask him how many years he has to work in order to get his first paycheck. Conor load this kid up with jokes about Irish people!!

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Y'see, I would just immediately stoop to his level and ask him how many years he has to work in order to get his first paycheck. Conor load this kid up with jokes about Irish people!!
Naw Fam, I'm good. If I can find multiple people to corroborate this story, my mom is setting lose my aunt lawyer on them again. And considering what happened to the last two guys my mom did this to, It won't be pretty for Mr. Irish guy.

So yeah if it's true he's gonna be in huuuge trouble.

Last edited:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Sm4sh Zelda has emotion?

Other than angry/indifferent expressions I mean.
image.gif

She smiles very slightly in this victory pose. But to be fair, these victory scenes are rarely seen, so it's okay to not have noticed.:secretkpop:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

She smiles very slightly in this victory pose. But to be fair, these victory scenes are rarely seen, so it's okay to not have noticed.:secretkpop:
That smile says a lot.

It's the smile from someone who knows you let them win, but the praise does kind of feel good.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Can we count mid-blink as an expression? :^)

She also very slightly smirks during Dtaunt. But you can't see it during gameplay because of the camera angle.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Can someone here direct me to a really cheap graphics card that functions well? A new computer currently isn't something my parents plan to invest in, but my mom is letting me tinker with my kinda crummy laptop.

By budget I mean like sub-100$? It's not my money to spend so IDK.

Also before anyone asks I'm going to do more than get a graphics card to round this low-spec beast out. I'm not a dummy.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Locke 06 Locke 06 I fought Jitio in friendlies at a friend's house today, and you are absolutely correct on that Sideb heavy corrin lmao

But after the first few games I kinda got a hold of his habits and started to punish him a lot on those. We went even for the most part. If he was still in my pool I could have lost to him because MU inexperience (I'm slow on adapting rip), but it's definitely possible to beat him if I played well. Was some fun games.

NOW WHY AREN'T YOU IN BC GORL

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
Can someone here direct me to a really cheap graphics card that functions well? A new computer currently isn't something my parents plan to invest in, but my mom is letting me tinker with my kinda crummy laptop.

By budget I mean like sub-100$? It's not my money to spend so IDK.

Also before anyone asks I'm going to do more than get a graphics card to round this low-spec beast out. I'm not a dummy.
I guess we would need to also know what you have atm to make a comparison, but if you're going for older ones I believe I heard that some aren't well compatible with Windows 10, so you may want to look into that before making a final purchase.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I can't take this guy on YouTube seriously anymore, I am almost convinced he's trolling.
-"Link and Toon Link have the exact same shielding and rolling animations."
WELL I'M SORRY THAT THERE ISN'T MORE VARIETY IN HOW SOMEONE ROLLS, HOW WOULD YOU WANT THEM TO ROLL DIFFERENTLY? AND LITERALLY EVERY SHIELD IN THE GAME IS THE EXACT SAME, WHY PICK ON THESE 2 WHEN YOU CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT TINGLE AND LINKLE HAVING THE SAME SHIELD?
-"Link attacks faster than Toon Link."
I'm sorry you don't have eyes. Actually I'm not sorry #oops

Seriously, comparing Hylian Sword Link and Toon Link is hilarious because he outdoes Link even more than he does in Smash. Toon Link has the same damage as Link, but is much faster. He has better combos, more combos, and AN INFINITE, SOMETHING LINK DOESN'T HAVE WITH ANY OF HIS 7 WEAPONS. Toon Link is outranged by Link in a few moves but T. Link actually has more range than Link in a few moves which is just lolwhy. Hylian Sword Link has one of the worst specials in the game, Toon Link has one of the best. Hylian Sword Link has nothing against giant bosses while Toon Link as multiple options. And just to put the cherry on top, TOON LINK EVEN RIPPED OFF BAYONETTA'S DODGE OFFSET. WHO LET THE 12 YEAR OLD KID TAKE COMBAT ADVICE FROM A WITCH?

Last week it was the "tiers and skill don't matter" guy, this week it's this, what's next week?

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Locke 06 Locke 06 I fought Jitio in friendlies at a friend's house today, and you are absolutely correct on that Sideb heavy corrin lmao

But after the first few games I kinda got a hold of his habits and started to punish him a lot on those. We went even for the most part. If he was still in my pool I could have lost to him because MU inexperience (I'm slow on adapting rip), but it's definitely possible to beat him if I played well. Was some fun games.

NOW WHY AREN'T YOU IN BC GORL
Mariners game and birthday party tonight/Saturday night.

Also went to a hilarious free ($0) tournament across the street from my apartment on Friday. Played a good cloud who's new to the scene but is solid and smart. And then messed around as Cloud vs a mewtwo in grand finals. Fished for finishing touch so hard, told him that's why I'm going to town and city even though it favors him hard in terms of upthrow and up smash. And did really dumb stuff like run across the stage>usmash to start the game. -spoiler: it hit-

You goT dis gorl! Honestly though, I'll definitely be in BC at some point. :^)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just saw Episodes 5 of Sakamoto Desu Ga? and Episode 7 of Ace Attorney.

God damn, it was still funny as hell. The fact that Sakamoto found numerous alternative solutions to these sort of things happening to him like his umebaki and ruler getting stolen were funny. And especially when the delinquent asked for his face. Plus, the pushing sumo part was hilarious. :yeahboi:

It was pretty good, they managed to get Dee Vanquez to confess on murdering Jack Hammer. But there was some obvious changes I noticed again:
- Wright & Maya receive the Five Year Old Photo from Wendy Oldbag in the middle of a trial. (How the hell did she go unnoticed by the bailiff!?)
- Cody interrupted the trial and got removed from court for his outburst.
- Mia was never channeled at all throughout the entire arc/episode.
- Wright didn't have to present to Will Powers the Steel Samurai Photo Album.
- Wright didn't point out that Dee Vanquez killed Jack Hammer in self defense, since he wanted to murder her.

Sakamoto Desu Ga? still gets a :4bayonetta:

Ace Attorney still gets :4zelda::4zelda::4zelda: out of 5. :V

And I'm almost done with my University work. Just got to put up the concepts of my solution and create it.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Today's the day! Hoping for a good result in my part, but more importantly, as a TO I really want this to be a great tournament for everyone. It's the largest we've ever had this year and I really want to make this special for everyone.

I'll keep you gorls updated throughout the day! Wish me luck for the tourney, and if that doesn't happen, at least I'll try and get a pic with Leffen or something~

Bracket
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/fraservalleysmash

Have fun Phil :D

Also, I wanna get all your pitchforks raising and I wanna **** with all your heads so I decided to make a tier list. I made it as messed up and as disorganized as possible. I also made sure that I had odd placings just for the lulz because why not? Rofl. BEST PART IS, Female Corrin isn't seriously ranked in the list so have fun interpreting her placing :^)

Male corrin is srsly ranked though. Worst character in the game
how 2 make a srs tier list.png

Ask away. I will answer your questions the best I can ;^)

edit: eodm the like is appreciated but i wanna answer your questions if you have any~

edit 66: burgundy the like is appreciated but if u have q's, ask away :^)

edit: 777: ty rizen. any questions about lonk?

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

Also, I wanna get all your pitchforks raising and I wanna **** with all your heads so I decided to make a tier list. I made it as messed up and as disorganized as possible. I also made sure that I had odd placings just for the lulz because why not? Rofl. BEST PART IS, Female Corrin isn't seriously ranked in the list so have fun interpreting her placing :^)

View attachment 106720

edit: eodm the like is appreciated but i wanna answer your questions if you have any~

Did you just call Ike bad?!

I'm rip your throat out!!

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

View attachment 106720

Oh
Questions
Uhh
What's your opinion on cheese sticks? .3.

Did you just call Ike bad?!

I'm rip your throat out!!
he's mid tear but he's bad because he's mid tear

so yeah he's bad. also his recovery sux and his frame data sux

but he has range and damage

and throw combos

but he's not low tier

so he's mid tier

so he's probably bad

if ike players innovate around dunking with aether, he's defo top tier
Oh
Questions
Uhh
What's your opinion on cheese sticks? .3.
cheesier than bayo

so probably god tier

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
he's mid tear but he's bad because he's mid tear

so yeah he's bad. also his recovery sux and his frame data sux

but he has range and damage

and throw combos

but he's not low tier

so he's mid tier

so he's probably bad

if ike players innovate around dunking with aether, he's defo top tier

cheesier than bayo

so probably god tier
I'll have you know that his recovery is gdlk k??

Why is frame data important when you can ac fair and spam that all game because he has the range of lloid rocket??

frame data means everything

also ike looks like a lump

so yeah. solid mid tier with good range to compensate for his frame data. good throw combos

imo he's the epitome of a tru solid mid tier character

which means he sux

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
frame data means everything

also ike looks like a lump

so yeah. solid mid tier with good range to compensate for his frame data. good throw combos

imo he's the epitome of a tru solid mid tier character

which means he sux
Stop being like this man I know you're better.

Also hi everyone, surgery recovery is going super well =D

Top Bottom