• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
... Isn't... Wait... What?
foxtrotting has been around since melee
it's just inputting a dash putting the stick into neutral then inputting another dash.
some characters can move faster then their dash speed by foxtrotting. :4littlemac: is a good example
:4zelda: is pretty close to being faster with her foxtrot
Sakurai really ****ed up with the counters in smash 4, especially for the dlc characters. Lel witch time. They really need a rework or just get rid of them entirely for smash 5.
only problem with counters is how much you get punished by one, they really should all have set knock back.
Wish we still just had something more unique anyways though. talking about you :4palutena:

Last edited:

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
only problem with counters is how much you get punished by one, they really should all have set knock back.
Wish we still just had something more unique anyways though. talking about you :4palutena:
I believe Marth's counter is the only one that has set knockback....in Melee at least. Now that I think about it, it's funny how Smash has handled counters throughout the series. They went from tame counters with modest damage to counters hitting like Cloud's Finishing Touch.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
foxtrotting has been around since melee
it's just inputting a dash putting the stick into neutral then inputting another dash.
some characters can move faster then their dash speed by foxtrotting. :4littlemac: is a good example
:4zelda: is pretty close to being faster with her foxtrot
Which is dashing... The first part of a run is a dash... Repeating a dash is just dashing while running is just moving forward without repeating your dash... a constant, uninterrupted motion... Don't get me started on RAR... It's a freaking pivot! Even then I don't have to tell someone they need to pivot to hit with Bair because unless your name is Sheik, your Bair does not hit in front of you.

I believe Marth's counter is the only one that has set knockback....in Melee at least. Now that I think about it, it's funny how Smash has handled counters throughout the series. They went from tame counters with modest damage to counters hitting like Cloud's Finishing Touch.
In Brawl and Smash 4 because Smash 4 copied and pasted everyone over except Wolf... RIP... Marth's Counter does not have set knockback anymore. It worked with 1.1x? in Brawl and 1.2x in Smash 4 which kind of made Ike's a bit crappy when his is slower and used the 1.2x to justify its slower speed. At least Ike's got higher knockback growth over base knockback to Marth's lower knockback growth and higher base knockback. Anyway, in Smash 4, only Greninja, Lucario, and Peach have counters with set knockback and damage. Corrin and Greninja also have the distinction of having counters that do not send people horizontally as Corrin's is vertical - probably a reason why it kills more easily than the others - and Greninja can choose which angle he comes from. The problem? Corrin's acts as a regular counter with a pretty quick counterattack while Greninja, like Lucario, have slower counterattacks.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
:4megaman:

Speaking of voice acting I started Fates and Elise's JP voice doesn't make me want to remove my ears, so that's something.

I wish there were more options for Kamui's voice though, the only "adult" voice is emotionless and all the rest sound childish.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The best voice acting in Smash is Japanese Pit.
*insert Bayonetta's rapid jab quote* Anyway, today I learned that Hisao Egawa, Falco's Japanese voice actor was responsible for some interesting characters... One of them is from an anime called Slam Dunk, Shinichi Maki... Welp...

Oh, and he was responsible for Killer Bee in Naruto: Shippuden. So, Falco's not only an ace pilot, but Wolf in disguise - Egawa apparently voiced Wolf in the original Star Fox 64 -, Nightmare... in Kirby, a basketball player, a ninja rapper, a, what's basically a Transformer - I **** you not -, and a bunch of other random stuff like a manta ray... person thing... One Piece.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
SSB4 English Voice tier list:
A
:4kirby:(Hiiiiiii! Beeep!):4link:(Nostalgia):4bowser::4dk::4falco::4littlemac:(Because of Doc, his trainer):4metaknight::4mario:/:4drmario::4pikachu::4peach::4ryu:
A-
:4myfriends::4falcon::4dedede::4luigi::4zelda:/:4sheik:
B
:4lucario:/:4mewtwo:(discount MK):4ness::4tlink::4palutena::4robinf::4robinm::rosalina::4wiifit::4darkpit::4lucas:
C Meh/voiceless Tier
:4greninja::4wiifitm::4yoshi::4charizard::4cloud::4samus:/:4zss::4wario2::4alph::4olimar::4pacman::4gaw::4rob::4jigglypuff::4diddy::4villager::4villagerf::4megaman:
D Annoying/blah tier
:4bowserjr:(Koopalings):4duckhunt::4pit::4shulk:(Something about his voice annoys me):4sonic::4miif::4mii::4feroy::4bayonetta2:(I find her annoying)
E Mistake tier
:4corrin::4corrinf::4ganondorf:
Fox Tier
:4fox:

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So I may have lost 90% of the games but I won the last one and the first Zelda ditto. Does that make me the greatest Sm4sh player of all time?

It's hard to say definitively but.....

yes, absolutely, no doubt.

Last edited:

Fuj¡netta 2

Banned via Warnings
So I may have lost 90% of the games but I won the last one and the first Zelda ditto. Does that make me the greatest Sm4sh player of all time?

Ike's b air killed me as I was like, inside of him

I'm just posting here because apparently another Fujin alt is on the surface.

Fuj¡netta 2 Fuj¡netta 2

hi sisT.

Hello cysT

Last edited:

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
So I was 1-1 in a local and decided to take out Lucina for the final match. Don't take out Lucina for the final match.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So I was 1-1 in a local and decided to take out Lucina for the final match. Don't take out Lucina EVER
ftfy

actually
So I was 1-1 in a local and decided to take out Lucina for the final match. Don't take out Lucina EVER
Lucina is a g4rb4ge character that is so dirty she can't even clean herself with her mop hair.

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I didn't do it because I liked her or anything like that. I just have an obligation to play all FE characters, even if it's just at a casual level. Speaking of that, thumbs up to Ike for Eruption ledge guards.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I didn't do it because I liked her or anything like that. I just have an obligation to play all FE characters, even if it's just at a casual level. Speaking of that, thumbs up to Ike for Eruption ledge guards.
I get all mixed up when people are talking about Ike but that was super romantic, did you just propose to me?

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
Roy will always be the best to me. Ike was the friend that was there for me when he disappeared on a journey of self reflection. Lucina was the weird fling that doesn't mean anything to me anymore, honest.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Which is dashing...
I'm sure you want to call roy sweet spots basers too
Yes

Do you have a Skype/any other form of voice communication?
discord hello?

to me :4sonic: will always be the worst. I liked classic sonic who didn't say ****
hi

I don't get tagging alerts
I think I decided I'd just quote you when I need you :secretkpop:

nice job

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just starting my University work right now. (These ones I have to do are very simple ones, so they won't take long to do. About a couple of minutes. :V) And I'm just listening to some music from All-Stars Racing Transformed. Will say, the game has good music; but god damn it's a broken, buggy mess, and online play shows that. :secretkpop: (Seriously. In the Super Monkey Ball track, I got stuck in Boat Mode because someone knocked me onto a Kart Mode section of the track. And another time, someone launched me so far in the NiGHTS stage, that I got first and won. ASRT is just... a mess.)

thanks for the recommendation~

i got a cow and litres of my own blood to sacrifice

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
thanks for the recommendation~

i got a cow and litres of my own blood to sacrifice
ah yes here is scripture

additionally there is service once a week

and sometimes service is held closer to corn

praise corn

and murder all mobile users

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
SSB4 English Voice tier list:
A
:4kirby:(Hiiiiiii! Beeep!):4link:(Nostalgia):4bowser::4dk::4falco::4littlemac:(Because of Doc, his trainer):4metaknight::4mario:/:4drmario::4pikachu::4peach::4ryu:
A-
:4myfriends::4falcon::4dedede::4luigi::4zelda:/:4sheik:
B
:4lucario:/:4mewtwo:(discount MK):4ness::4tlink::4palutena::4robinf::4robinm::rosalina::4wiifit::4darkpit::4lucas:
C Meh/voiceless Tier
:4greninja::4wiifitm::4yoshi::4charizard::4cloud::4samus:/:4zss::4wario2::4alph::4olimar::4pacman::4gaw::4rob::4jigglypuff::4diddy::4villager::4villagerf::4megaman:
D Annoying/blah tier
:4bowserjr:(Koopalings):4duckhunt::4pit::4shulk:(Something about his voice annoys me):4sonic::4miif::4mii::4feroy::4bayonetta2:(I find her annoying)
E Mistake tier
:4corrin::4corrinf::4ganondorf:
Fox Tier
:4fox:
Sonic should be in S tier.

:162:

Top Bottom