• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Eh, Corrin's counter also covers a circle/an oval around his/her person. So it hits below/above attackers very consistently, unlike other swordy counters. Then it sends the person uuuuuup sooooo goooood. So 30% kills is totally a thing when used midair. Smashing towards Corrin during a counter could result in early deaths that makes Jiggly's rest look like a joke.

However, Cortin's counter is one of the easier ones to punish to "balance" it. Ex:
1) You hit 'em from a safe distance, GOT 'EEEM!

2) Fake out, watch 'em chill there for a second going "lol look im liek zeldors aftr using any of her attks!"

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
What.

Good thing Zelda's weak multihits make her immune to this!

100-0 in BAN•ZELDA's favor

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
That awful dragon roar gets me every time lol

and only like 5 of zelda's moves are multihit so she'll still get f*cked by corrin's counter (and also like everything else corrin can do, but that's beside the point)

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
This seems like the place to ask, how would a character voice acting tier list look for you guys? I foresee Fox as a bottom tier...

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i need a clip of bayo's scream that i can spam

it's perfect for every occasion tbh

and at least her scream is better than literally everything that comes out of male corrin's mouth

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
i need a clip of bayo's scream that i can spam

it's perfect for every occasion tbh

and at least her scream is better than literally everything that comes out of male corrin's mouth
Your line breaking is out of control.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
If there was an S tier for voice acting in Sm4sh...

:4cloud2::4marth::4feroy::4robinf:(JPN):4falcon::4ryu:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Putting things in perspective, wouldn't most counters kill Mac if he charged an Fsmash?
But at 3%? It wasn't even an "almost survived" situation. That was a clean kill.

What even are the stats on the counter anyway?

Edit: Also no rage (or very very little)

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
u ned wurk

im sory u thik mayonetta is s tier voice acting bc of her AAAAAHHHHHHHH after she is spread all over

u filthy cultist
smh u main that trashT carrion

she is so bad ha name is dead animals, just like how she will b when she gets rekT by slayonetta

and don't even mek me mention ha awful voice acting
smh ha voice is cringe incarnaTe

get ouT u dirty foot fetishist scum

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
smh u main that trashT carrion

she is so bad ha name is dead animals, just like how she will b when she gets rekT by slayonetta

and don't even mek me mention ha awful voice acting
smh ha voice is cringe incarnaTe

get ouT u dirty foot fetishist scum
u wnea go m8

how daer u mock our queen

bynetta's mayonnaise hair has no match for our pure lord and savior

fite me 1v1 irl good luck fighting me with that hellmann's of urs

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
u wnea go m8

how daer u mock our queen

bynetta's mayonnaise hair has no match for our pure lord and savior

fite me 1v1 irl good luck fighting me with that hellmann's of urs
it's called hellmann's best for a reason, you f*cking scrub

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
better foxtrot (speed) would be nicer then better dash speed as zelda
... Isn't... Wait... What? Do you want Zelda with a better dash speed or a run speed? Or something with traction which also plays a part in dashing? I split dash and run as 2 things e.g. Falco's dash is 1.9 and his run is 1.472. Zelda with better run speed would just be good in terms of long distance movement letting her chase people while better dash speed would help for closing the distance and short distance stuff like Marth dashing to find a good position for tipper Side Smash. Both would be amazing, though; better dash and run speeds.

I think killing a Falco at 60% at the ledge while having minimal rage with electroshock is completely acceptable for this game. :secretkpop:
Eh, Falco dies to everything. It's normal and he gets used to it. The good thing is high pain tolerance. :p

Ever since Up Smash got buffed, Falco's been involved in numerous shenanigans...

this character is nonsense
Considering her ledge getup has her slither up the stage like some snake, it makes sense... "Bayonetta's pretty slow on the ground."

Also, Dr. Mario says hi. Two of the slowest moving characters in the game... And all of the DLC characters outrun them.

ooof
OOOF
OOOOHOOHOOOOF
Hey, you gotta admit that it was amazing back then to have 3D models like that.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I can't even make voice acting tiers for this game

everyone's either corny, bad, or both

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
But at 3%? It wasn't even an "almost survived" situation. That was a clean kill.

What even are the stats on the counter anyway?

Edit: Also no rage (or very very little)
1.3x damage, 2.5x knockback. edit: my b, counters are based on damage dealt. 80 degree angle (why), and 90 bkb(wtf, thats almost as strong as luma's uair).
Basically as strong as roy's but with a really stupid angle.

Why does corn even have a counter? They managed to not give robin one and then decided to just make corn another swordsman with a counter.

Sakurai really ****ed up with the counters in smash 4, especially for the dlc characters. Lel witch time. They really need a rework or just get rid of them entirely for smash 5.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I've seen like four different knockback multipliers cited for Corrin's counter in the past 20 minutes

where are people even pulling this from, that's not how counters work

Top Bottom