• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I see a :4pikachu: in your post background
did you come back to the P I K A B O Y Z?
yeeee
took a roundabout but the two top tiers I feel comfortable with are Pika and Diddy, but Diddy's recover is just impossible for me without a jump

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
God I really don't like fighting Jigglypuff. All of those disjoints are just ridiculous. :c

And Falcon needs to be neutered with nerfs. Get rid of those disjoints. :yeahboi:

Still, GGs @ r_greening1 r_greening1 . Seems like I still have some hope in :4feroy: now. I'll keep Wario as a sub for now.

Last edited:
GG's @ EODM07 EODM07 !!

I will say that you get smash happy with Roy though. Try not to get so impatient with him! If I wanted, I could've punished those whiffed smashes with rest instead of an aerial.

Same with Wario, I noticed you throwing a lot of smashes.

I still wanna see dat Sheik!

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
GG's @ EODM07 EODM07 !!

I will say that you get smash happy with Roy though. Try not to get so impatient with him! If I wanted, I could've punished those whiffed smashes with rest instead of an aerial.

Same with Wario, I noticed you throwing a lot of smashes.

I still wanna see dat Sheik!
Yeah. I need to calm down on the Smashes.

Me using Sheik ain't gonna happen. Unless I decide to use my "SHEIK SUX!" tag. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Twilight Princess is my favorite Zelda game for way too many reasons, but most people have already said them. I like how dark it is compared to other Zelda games; it's an interesting contrast

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
My personal Zelda list goes like this:
1. Twilight Princess
2. Wind Waker (remake and original)
3. Skyward Sword
4. Phantom Hourglass

I played a little of Link's Awakening (my actual first Zelda game) but I was young and dumb so I couldn't figure out how to get the boss key in the second dungeon. I ended up giving my Gameboy away at some point. :c

I tried out Spirit Tracks but never got into it.

I still need to play Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Link to the Past.

But yeah TP is my favorite. I hope they fix some of its issues when it's remade. And they better remake it on a home console. If WW gets the HD treatment then TP definitely should. It probably won't be remade until the NX since you can already play TP on a Wii U.

TP is so amazing that its been on three consoles in a row. It can't be contained.

EDIT: How many Link/Zelda/Ganondorf mains here are actually into the series? I usually assume someone who mains one of them is a fan, since they're not the most viable characters (unlike Sheik, lol).

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I was looking through some old posts when I saw one of @Kataefi's old GIFs

The only thing Usmash could do pre 1.0.8. Memories. :^) I'm still so glad it's now even more powerful than Brawl Usmash, and...doesn't do this on a normal basis.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I was looking through some old posts when I saw one of @Kataefi's old GIFs

The only thing Usmash could do pre 1.0.8. Memories. :^) I'm still so glad it's now even more powerful than Brawl Usmash, and...doesn't do this on a normal basis.
That reminds me of this (from Brawl but w/e)
Both happened on Corneria hmmm do we need to BAN•CORNERIA now??

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Well, I hate to disappoint but I haven't touched Smash in a while, so I don't think you played me :p

It would have been fun if we had played, though!

Although.... now I know there is an IMPOSTOR of me out there.

Let the hunt begin.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I've never finished a LoZ game except Windwaker HD which is one of my favorite games.

yet I own like a billion of them lol
Despite it being my favorite I haven' finished Twilight Princess. I'm missing one Poe Soul and I don't know which one it is :mad:

best gen
best games
best music
haters be damned
The Pokémon selection in DP is pretty bad, Platinum's is good though. A Bug Elite Four with Beautifly and Dustox? Gym Leaders and an Elite Four with only two of their type? Please. The Pokémon themselves are pretty good overall, though there are fewer non-legendary and not-related-to-previous-gens Pokémon than any other generation (yes, including Gen 6).

I loved the Pokéradar and the way the Itemfinder was implemented. DP's Surf speed and issues with the bike sucked. Mt. Coronet was also a hassle. Basically Platinum fixed most of the issues with DP.

The music has grown on me but I'm generally partial to Gens 1-3 overall when it comes to music (probably thanks to nostalgia). I enjoy a lot of the piano in the songs however. I love this song:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Seems like I probably won't be able to upload any of those replays, since they exceed the three minute limit. Oh well. :V

As for best Gen... I have to say Gen 6, sure the amount of new Pokemon was very small (Not counting Megas), but they did bring new stuff to the table. Such as new Typing, fixes, buffs to older Pokemon and even Mega Evolution.

I would've said XY solely because I LOVE the character customization, but ORAS has the whole Battle Resort to help with raising Pokemon for VGC. :yeahboi: Plus Pokemon Amie with Joltik. <3

<3 <3 <3

Last edited:

Soul.

The Pokémon selection in DP is pretty bad, Platinum's is good though. A Bug Elite Four with Beautifly and Dustox? Gym Leaders and an Elite Four with only two of their type? Please. The Pokémon themselves are pretty good overall, though there are fewer non-legendary and not-related-to-previous-gens Pokémon than any other generation (yes, including Gen 6).

I loved the Pokéradar and the way the Itemfinder was implemented. DP's Surf speed and issues with the bike sucked. Mt. Coronet was also a hassle. Basically Platinum fixed most of the issues with DP.

The music has grown on me but I'm generally partial to Gens 1-3 overall when it comes to music (probably thanks to nostalgia). I enjoy a lot of the piano in the songs however. I love this song:

Indeed, Platinum did fix most of DP's stuff. I find most of Gen 4's music great but that's probably because of me liking it so much. lol
Route 225 best route.

MDAVE

The Flying Dutchman
NNID
GoldDiaruga
3DS FC
1048-8967-3255
I believe Mocha's birthday was yesterday. If only she was here to celebrate it... :/ I miss her.

Top Bottom