• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I used to look under the bed for the Boogeyman, now I look under the bed for the Link Social
*hugs @ The Merc The Merc and @smokebomb12 *
oh yeah btw 233X Swordfighter is almost a semiclone of Link, Young Link, and Toon Link

thats some high tier page steal
*hugs back*

It can be hard at times ;-;

Also, that is why I like Mii Swordfighter so much.

Who's ready for Smash 5 designs? :V
OMG, FOX HAS WHISKERS!!! I LOVE IT :3

Also, no more Mickey mouse shoes.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
GOS is a terrible weapon. It's slow, with bad damage output, only has one good attack that is the lv 4 Dragon, and leaves Lana vulnerable. Beating the lv3 GOS adventure challenge was a royal pain.
Once I got a firm grasp on how the weapon works the LV.3 mission wasn't too hard for me. I guess it's just up to opinion.
I do not see how allowing Miis to have their custom moves available and not the rest of the characters to be going down a slippery road. Customs On or Customs Off IMO is the wrong word to use, the ruleset should be based on toggling the "Customization" button on the select screen on or off. Turning it off prevents normal characters from accessing their custom moves, but does NOT restrict the ability for Miis to use their customizable moves, as they are already pre-made sets that still can be accessed even with customization set to off.

Also, Sakurai rarely balances custom moves not named Dragon Rush and Burning Spin Dash, but he has gone all the way to balance many of the custom moves the Miis have this recent patch. It just feels like the game intended to let the Miis be free to do whatever they want, so I don't see why we should go against that. Heck, even places in Japan, the most conservative Smashers in the world, are allowing the Miis to use their "jank" customs.

I fully support Miis having access to all their custom moves. However, I personally still am torn of what size the Miis should be allowed to use. That might be saved for another discussion.
Personally I prefer default size for all of my Miis. And I while I support access to their custom moves, I don't see the community changing their mind anytime soon. :/

@ Ffamran Ffamran

Who's ready for Smash 5 designs? :V
OMG FOX IS SO CUTE AND FLUFFY

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Once I got a firm grasp on how the weapon works the LV.3 mission wasn't too hard for me. I guess it's just up to opinion.
The problem is it's bad at taking out the commanders. I mean it's doable but most other weapons are much better.

now I look under the bed for the Link Social
That reminds me, you need to dust more. And would it kill you to get more current naughty magazines down there?
:p

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Is anyone else gonna be playing the new Splatoon update tonight? :happysheep:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
That reminds me, you need to dust more. And would it kill you to get more current naughty magazines down there?
:p
Gasp you found my secret stash of Smash 4 Zelda strategy guides

D

Deleted member

I see more Maxes have arrived ^o^

I hope this entire thread will be completely Maxified.

We have not reached the Maximum of Max avatars.

(We should do a raid as the Max Social) :secretkpop:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I see more Maxes have arrived ^o^

I hope this entire thread will be completely Maxified.

We have not reached the Maximum of Max avatars.

(We should do a raid as the Max Social) :secretkpop:
I haven't played nor seen Life is Strange so I will never change. Peridot for lief

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I'm doing suprisingly well in Splatoon tonight

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Splatoon

That Ika Musume costume.

My need for it grows stronger.

I NEEEEEEEEEED IT.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Hey, Nairo's using Zelda on stream: http://www.twitch.tv/rushhoursmash... And of course he's fighting Keitaro's Falco... Does this world purposely try to make Falco look bad?

Edit: Falco dead; Falco lost the set.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
And I just got kicked from a match because of maintenance. :drsad:

But, update hype! :dr^_^:

Top Bottom