• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Wait, Trigun had a movie?
I never heard of this movie, I do remember watching the whole series on YouTube years ago, but a movie!? Wow.

Trigun Badlands is actually a really nice movie. i never finished the series but my sister did andw e went to go see it. you should check it out

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
This air of silence
It reminds me of Falco
Poor Zelda social

Huh, writing haiku is fun. :p

Last edited:

Soul.

I seriously dunno what happened. It used to be extremely active. Now it's nonexistent.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
So the AI Zelda in the online waiting room just ledge canceled Farore's...

what is happening

She then tried to Dsmash me three times, but ended up getting a phantom hit on ALL of them as I stood there in disbelief.

D

Deleted member

Gorlss I had a crew battle earlier against the Onettboyz (Who are Nakat's subs).

I felt like I did so poorly ;-; But I'm glad me and the croo are getting some exposure.

We shall become famous...

*cue TDI theme*

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Lol, people only care about Zelda when she's the worst character. :p

Seriously though... I've had people argue to me that Zelda's customs were good. Not like in a situational one or two matchup way, but actually enough to make her usable. Asides from Phantom Breaker being usable compared to default (before this patch ofc), I'm not really seeing anything.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Lol, people only care about Zelda when she's the worst character. :p

Seriously though... I've had people argue to me that Zelda's customs were good. Not like in a situational one or two matchup way, but actually enough to make her usable. Asides from Phantom Breaker being usable compared to default (before this patch ofc), I'm not really seeing anything.
Flare can force a few more characters to approach if they get annoyed enough but then you lose much of Din's (feeble) edgeguarding ability.

That's literally it for 1v1 customs now that default Phantom is the best Phantom.

edit: Page steal to BANCUSTOMS

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So, Pixels wasn't awful

it was terrible :secretkpop:
So Adam Sandler works his magic again

the last time I went to see an Adam Sandler movie was with a group of friends when we were 15. We spent the entire film throwing popcorn at each other, and almost got kicked out of the cinema :p I don't even remember what the film was, that's how little we actually watched of it :p

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
So Adam Sandler works his magic again

the last time I went to see an Adam Sandler movie was with a group of friends when we were 15. We spent the entire film throwing popcorn at each other, and almost got kicked out of the cinema :p I don't even remember what the film was, that's how little we actually watched of it :p
I watched grown ups 2 when it came out. I regret that decision.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Hey sorry I was out so long guys. Things have been hectic these last few days because my sister got married (woo!).

So she married a widower who had 4 kids so now I have 2 more nieces and 2 more nephews (also a woo!)!

But now I'm back to be the blood that flows through the veins of this social! I will be the breath in the lungs that forces out the deadly carbon dioxide and this social will live aga-
Samus>Zelda
WTF

WHAT
THE
F***

I'M OUT

Rizen

Smash Legend
These art vs ingame comparisons make me think of Skyward Sword, lol. Great looking art, but the models look weird ingame.

Speaking of Zelda art WHEN WILL WE SEE THE ART OF ZELDA U
^This. This one thousand times!

What happened to posting kitties?

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
^This. This one thousand times!

What happened to posting kitties?
I was kitten sick of it.

Also what are you talking about?

Edit: First time I put "Also what are you talking about!" On accident and that was much too aggressive I apologize.

Last edited:
Can someone make a letter or something? Like, send it to Adam Sandler and make it about how **** his movies are (Don't get me started with Grown Ups)?

Thaaaaanks :>

Rizen

Smash Legend
The only Adam Sandler movie I sort of liked was Happy Gilmore. Billy Madison was one of the worst movies I've ever seem.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I don't think I've ever watched an Adam Sandler movie.

Also I make one post pointing out a typo in the Viability thread and I get 27 likes for it lol.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
The only Adam Sandler movie I sort of liked was Happy Gilmore. Billy Madison was one of the worst movies I've ever seem.
Welp now we have to fight in IRL because Billy Madison is absolutely hilarious.

I quote it all the time and it absolutely cracks me up.

But you are a vile creature who deserves to live in a garbage heap surrounded by a wall of feces.

But I respect that you have different opinion.

Top Bottom