• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

k now in chapter 3.
Already beat Chapter 2; I should go get some weapons, I guess.
OH, so Res means Magical Resistance. ****

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
k now in chapter 3.
Already beat Chapter 2; I should go get some weapons, I guess.
OH, so Res means Magical Resistance. ****
quick tip soul when you get Ross, keep him for once he promotes at level 10 and you make him into a pirate he will do amazing things

Soul.

quick tip soul when you get Ross, keep him for once he promotes at level 10 and you make him into a pirate he will do amazing things
Interesting. Haven't grinded him on levels; will try to do that asap.
I have a Red Gem but I'm not sure if it's worth selling it early for more gold.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
red gem is only useful of selling and you are never going to lose the money so...

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I should get around to playing Sacred Stones since I have it now.

But I'm too busy pulling my hair out over the goddamn desert chapter in Binding Blade. Holy ****.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Reminds me of the time when I apparently joined a room with Iwata in it Mario kart 7.

I doubt it was actually him, but the guy had like 40K VR and was wrecking everybody.
If the man was really Sakurai, I can live with the pleasure that I beat Sakurai at his own game.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
red gem won't be worth more money later on. It's really odd when they just hand you gems for your inventory.
Because they
  1. take up inventory space
  2. just wastes time to go sell it
usually you steal gems because an enemy can't have gold in their inventory.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Color me surprised that you guys raided Crayola. What was the huge draw?

No shame with puns

Soul.

red gem won't be worth more money later on. It's really odd when they just hand you gems for your inventory.
Because they
  1. take up inventory space
  2. just wastes time to go sell it
usually you steal gems because an enemy can't have gold in their inventory.
So.... Should I leave it there? Or sell it because it's not worthwhile? I'd go sell it for no reason just to get more items when need be.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
So.... Should I leave it there? Or sell it because it's not worthwhile? I'd go sell it for no reason just to get more items when need be.
you may as well sell it, and just save the gold if you don't want to use it

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
Being sick sucks hard....
so does buying a multiplayer game you really like and want to get into, only to realize you'll never play it because you have no friends and probably never will.

/deardiary I guess

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
My fav taunt is ROB's utilt. I have no idea if it's useful as an attack, but it sure is hilarious.

Soul.

Okay so now I'm in chapter 4.
lol these monsters. "Anima" is a thing?
lmao who is this Artur guy.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Apparently Ike's Close Combat is a challenge unlock. :facepalm:

Well, at least it lead to unlocking all of Pac-Man, Lucina, and Ganondorf's customs. Speaking of Ganondorf, if you short hop his Warlock Thrust, he makes a different sound. And speaking of Warlock Punches, Ganondorf does a back fist. You know who else does a powerful back fist? Bruce Lee. Ganondorf is like an old man, evil granddad to Captain Falcon who might as well be SSB's Bruce Lee. Both of them even make funny noises while fighting. :p

Also, max speed Ganondorf is hilarious.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
My fav taunt is ROB's utilt. I have no idea if it's useful as an attack, but it sure is hilarious.
I find Rob's taunts to be lacking in all honesty.
The pose he strikes when using a Special Flag would have made for a great taunt but I guess robots aren't programmed to be sassy.

Also, the victory pose where he does a strongman pose would have worked as a taunt but whatevs

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Apparently Ike's Close Combat is a challenge unlock. :facepalm:
THIS IS DAMN WHY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UNLOCK THE CUSTOM MOVE. I ALSO DID CLASSIC IKE LIKE 50 TIMES AND NEVER GOT IT AND I NEVER KNEW WHYYYYYYY UNTIL I SEARCHED IT UP AN HOUR AGO AND I FELT SO STUPID

REPENT SINNER

Also, a guy in my region complained that he got wrecked by a teabagging Zelda on 3DS For Glory today and is thinking he should blame @Alacion, seeing as the players share the same first name. :p

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Being sick sucks hard....
so does buying a multiplayer game you really like and want to get into, only to realize you'll never play it because you have no friends and probably never will.

/deardiary I guess
friends? what are those? me and @Lavani things
Okay so now I'm in chapter 4.
lol these monsters. "Anima" is a thing?
lmao who is this Artur guy.
all units in sacred stones have a worth should you choose to use them, it's one of the reasons it is good for beginners, everyone has a potential to be good when used. in other words it doesn't have these 'trap' units
it's not like blinding blade where you can actually recruit units that have 0 use
if I ever use the phrase cath for a comparison it's not a good thing (never had a unit as bad as her/thief life is rough life)
9227391.jpg

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Units with 0 use = Meat shields :4wario:

Or at least on Iron Man runs for me.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
THIS IS DAMN WHY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UNLOCK THE CUSTOM MOVE. I ALSO DID CLASSIC IKE LIKE 50 TIMES AND NEVER GOT IT AND I NEVER KNEW WHYYYYYYY UNTIL I SEARCHED IT UP AN HOUR AGO AND I FELT SO STUPID

REPENT SINNER

Also, a guy in my region complained that he got wrecked by a teabagging Zelda on 3DS For Glory today and is thinking he should blame @Alacion, seeing as the players share the same first name. :p
This is why you actually work on the challenges instead of saying "no ahm jus gunna plei may game in mooltiplayr"

Soul.

all units in sacred stones have a worth should you choose to use them, it's one of the reasons it is good for beginners, everyone has a potential to be good when used. in other words it doesn't have these 'trap' units
it's not like blinding blade where you can actually recruit units that have 0 use
if I ever use the phrase cath for a comparison it's not a good thing (never had a unit as bad as her/thief life is rough life)
Not sure how the **** am I supposed to level up heal-based units such as Moulder. How do you even do that?
I'm now in Chapter 5. TIME TO GRIND, HAHA.
lol blinding blade

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Not sure how the **** am I supposed to level up heal-based units such as Moulder. How do you even do that?
lol blinding blade
heal even when it is unnecessary

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
lol blinding blade
heal every scratch :3
I usually don't go for priest as I prefer troubadours, but you'll get that unit rather late
also stronger staff -> more exp
so heal doesn't give a lot of exp, but something like mend or restore or torch will give a little more

Last edited:

Uncertain Title

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4296-3238-9292
lol blinding blade
You heal people. For everything. Even when they cough. Or trip.

Last edited:
Top Bottom