• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

warionumbah2

Smash Master

Character i find annoying to play against tier list:

SS(I would give you a dirty look irl type of annoying, i went from liking the guy to absolutely hating him)
:4falcon:
S(Just no...eff off)
:4metaknight::4sonic::4luigi::4mario::4tlink::4jigglypuff::4miigun::4ness:
A(Common **** nuggets who play like straight up ****, forcing me to play like a ***** too)
:4samus::4sheik::4fox::4pikachu::4zss::4megaman::4littlemac::4yoshi::4link::4lucario::4miibrawl:
B(Annoying playstyle, doesn't help that some of them keep popping up to me smh)
:4rob::4robinm::4shulk::4marth::4lucina::4wiifit::4olimar::4dedede::4diddy::4kirby::4gaw:
C(They got something that annoys me, usually one move)
:4zelda::4bowser::4ganondorf::4bowserjr::4greninja::4peach::4pacman::4palutena::4myfriends::4villager:
D(Don't care if you use em or not)
:4miisword::4wario2::rosalina::4pit::4darkpit::4charizard::4mewtwo::4falco:

Real talk i know you all experienced playing someone and you win, then they switch to mudda 4King Captain Falcon. Like really man? You use Falcon too?

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533

SS(I would give you a dirty look irl type of annoying, i went from liking the guy to absolutely hating him)
S(Just no...eff off)
A(Common **** nuggets who play like straight up ****, forcing me to play like a ***** too)
:4samus::4sheik::4fox::4pikachu::4zss::4megaman::4littlemac::4yoshi::4link::4lucario::4miibrawl:
:4rob::4robinm::4shulk::4marth::4lucina::4wiifit::4olimar::4dedede::4diddy::4kirby::4gaw:
:4zelda::4bowser::4ganondorf::4bowserjr::4greninja::4peach::4pacman::4palutena::4myfriends::4villager:

Real talk i know you all experienced playing someone and you win, then they switch to mudda 4King Captain Falcon. Like really man? You use Falcon too?
yyyeeeeaaasssss

im not kidding, i agree with this 100%, as im sure other people would (besides c.falcon because people practically worship him)

i just wonder whats for dinner

Soul.

I only use Falcon vs. scrubs that actually use Falcon and win against me in a match and taunt. Then I to tell them to "get better" and leave.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I love playing Falcons, they're so fun to play against with Lucina and especially Zelda.
what the heck

what is so fun about him? to play against him? i dont consider any character fun to play against, it just doesnt make sense

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

S(Just no...eff off)

wow I...completely agree with your list. I mean i love falcon but he is a ***** to fight

Potpourri

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2921-9942-8562

S(Just no...eff off)
ironically, a "for glory use frequency" tier list would look almost exactly the same as this
tbh it's not even the characters themselves, it's how scrubs on roll glory abuse their strengths (especially captain f***boy jesus christ)

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Do you really think so ? I feel Zelda's not the worst character of this game. I don't know, she has some nifty tricks.
Zelda and MiiSword aren't even on the same level imo.... Zelda barely scrapes being in the bottom ten while MiiSword is definitely one of, if not the worst characters in the game
At least Mii Sword is blessed with an amazing Hoohah, Dtilt and dash attack. Doesn't save him from being garbage (BECAUSE HE LITERALLY SUFFERS A SECOND OF ENDING LAG IN MOST OF HIS MOVES), but gives him the edge against some characters.

IMO Bottom tier of Sm4sh looks like this:

Non-customs:

:4littlemac::4marth::4lucina::4zelda::4miisword:

Customs:

:4marth::4lucina::4miisword::4littlemac::4zelda:

And as of now, I'm really not sure if Marth is better than Lucina anymore either.

Of course I'm not.

Btw, want to sign a contract? :happysheep:

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
It's like everybody is playing Falcon. Just go on 4 Glory, lol.

Thankfully our lovely sis evmaxy54 managed to devise some secret strats to fend off the ugly pilot. :secretkpop:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Lol you don't like fighting against your main?

what if you faced yourself
Alot of mains hate fighting their main, have you sat and watched MM mains going at it? Good way to fall asleep.

This is MK dittos.

>Dashing
>Dash Attack
>Dash Grab
>Silly Back Roll that's safe AF

ugh
yyyeeeeaaasssss

im not kidding, i agree with this 100%, as im sure other people would (besides c.falcon because people practically worship him)

i just wonder whats for dinner
Its gotten to the point where Falcon is the MC of smash bros, scrub friendly character right here. People watch streams and go "omg so ype i wanna main him" boom you get that scrubby Falcon going for Dairs into Knee "look at me im ZeRo".

ironically, a "for glory use frequency" tier list would look almost exactly the same as this
tbh it's not even the characters themselves, it's how scrubs on roll glory abuse their strengths (especially captain f***boy jesus christ)

^^^^^^
Literally my face when i see Falcon jump out his car, or when i play offline against someone.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
It's like everybody is playing Falcon. Just go on 4 Glory, lol.
Remember when Little Mac was in the same position?

I also see (literally, internet's too trash for online, gotta spectate instead) a lot of old man ganondorfs too, but they're not as common.

From my observations, he'd be a distant second place.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Bottom tier of Sm4sh looks like this:
:4marth:

I dunno, maybe I'm slightly biased, but I really don't believe Marth is as bad as many people make him out to be. Not as dominant as he used to be, sure, but still not absolute bottom tier junk.

Also, he definitely gains places with customs on, thanks to Crescent Slash and Dashing Assault.

Last edited:

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
I'm with Hannuh Muntana on this one. I kind of like fighting Falcons on for glory (I've eaten so much jabs though... Zelduh lost some teeth)...

They're so easy to humiliate with Zelda's jab. =)

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
At least Mii Sword is blessed with an amazing Hoohah, Dtilt and dash attack. Doesn't save him from being garbage (BECAUSE HE LITERALLY SUFFERS A SECOND OF ENDING LAG IN MOST OF HIS MOVES), but gives him the edge against some characters.

IMO Bottom tier of Sm4sh looks like this:

Non-customs:

:4littlemac::4marth::4lucina::4zelda::4miisword:

Customs:

:4marth::4lucina::4miisword::4littlemac::4zelda:

And as of now, I'm really not sure if Marth is better than Lucina anymore either.

lucina, Zelda or marth aren't bottom tier with or without customs.
:4jigglypuff::4samus::4dedede::4bowserjr:
I think you forgot about these characters

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
warionumbah2 said:
S(Just no...eff off)
:4miigun:
:4miibrawl:
._.

I don't know which For Glory you're playing on...

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'm so disappointed in Bowser Jr. I love him, I love his concept, but he is just too clunky and can't really do much right.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Honestly, with the fix to her Fsmash, I don't see Zeldawful being at the bottom anymore.

Also Muhlee talk, Zelda is Tr4sh (shocker). Also I've decided to pick up Jiggz on Tuesday because why the **** not? :3

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I used the word "sharking" today at work and someone asked me what that was. Sensible me would've said loan sharking... But all I could be think about was :metaknight:

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Speaking of picking up characters/character disappointments, I've been playing a little of Duck Hunt.

He's fun. It's nice having sub10 frame data for once lol and the can is really neat.

kills worse than Buster Shulk though

whyy

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084

I dunno, maybe I'm slightly biased, but I really don't believe Marth is as bad as many people make him out to be. Not as dominant as he used to be, sure, but still not absolute bottom tier junk.

Also, he definitely gains places with customs on, thanks to Crescent Slash and Dashing Assault.
He's not completely bad, but I just don't see him and Lucina having too many favourable MUs, if any. There's quite a lot of problems with the character. UpB customs, sure, they kinda save the character, but IMO it's still not quite enough. Right now I have him on borderline between bottom, and the low tier above him, but eh.

lucina, Zelda or marth aren't bottom tier with or without customs.
:4jigglypuff::4samus::4dedede::4bowserjr:
I think you forgot about these characters
Make no mistake, these characters are pretty bad too. Just I don't see them being bottom for various reasons, and it does have to do with MUs.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Speaking of picking up characters/character disappointments, I've been playing a little of Duck Hunt.

He's fun. It's nice having sub10 frame data for once lol and the can is really neat.

kills worse than Buster Shulk though

whyy
Lol F-smash. Duck Hunt is so cool. But wow does he have trouble killing. Still, it is always nice to see more technical characters.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I really can't see Zelda being bottom either. Especially now in 1.06, considering she now has an fsmash that actually works, some of the top tiers were nerfed, and most of the other bottom tiers didn't get many notable (if any) buffs

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
He's not completely bad, but I just don't see him and Lucina having too many favourable MUs, if any. There's quite a lot of problems with the character. UpB customs, sure, they kinda save the character, but IMO it's still not quite enough. Right now I have him on borderline between bottom, and the low tier above him, but eh.

Make no mistake, these characters are pretty bad too. Just I don't see them being bottom for various reasons, and it does have to do with MUs.
Lucina and marth has some pretty decent MUs so does Zelda

Lucina and Marthas good MUs :4bowserjr::4falcon::4charizard::4drmario::4gaw::4ganondorf::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4lucario::4mario::4samus::4robinm::4rob::4dk:

Zelda's good MUs :4bowser::4bowserjr::4falcon::4charizard::4darkpit::4dedede::4dk::4drmario::4duckhunt::4falco::4ganondorf::4myfriends::4jigglypuff::4link::4lucario::4lucina::rosalina::4marth::4pikachu::4robinm::4samus::4villager::4tlink::4wiifit:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I really can't see Zelda being bottom either. Especially now in 1.06, considering she now has an fsmash that actually works, some of the top tiers were nerfed, and most of the other bottom tiers didn't get many notable (if any) buffs
Lucina got some pretty nice buffs, Kirby was also and I think that's it. I actually feel like Lucina might be better than marth. Idk.
@ Macchiato Macchiato Im here where is @XDanDan612 ???
ded, idk he was just here. PM him

Top Bottom