• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
How is a fire breathing dragon not cool
wow a fire breathing dragon

that's the most original thing I've ever heard of in a video game
Is charizard even a dragon? Isn't he just a lizard with wings?
Edit: which if you ask the mayans, they're pretty cool. Even if they're a serpent

Kukulkan for smash 4!

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Macchi I'l play you on wii u:happysheep:
Oh sorry I can play now

So one of the guys I've had troubles with in tournaments repeatedly and I've just used Robin for the first time and I beat him 3/3. Wow. I'm pretty sure falcon vs Robin isnt that bad for falcon.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Oh sorry I can play now

So one of the guys I've had troubles with in tournaments repeatedly and I've just used Robin for the first time and I beat him 3/3. Wow. I'm pretty sure falcon vs Robin isnt that bad for falcon.
I'll host then

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
there is no point in using Pocket on Yoshi's eggs. He can still use them and using Pocket only makes things worse despite it being invincible for a second (???).
idk I'm not that good at MU knowledge and ****
Pocketing Eggs would be ok, if the things made effing sense

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
as long as we're talking pokemon

what's with gamefreak's fetish for grass-type dinosaurs and reptiles?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Dang, a default Ike styled on a 1311 Sonic on the Sandstorm stream just now.

cold blooded animal + plants need to sit in the sunlight, seems logical to me
Huh, I never actually thought about it that way, but it does make a lot of sense. Good enough for me.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So I lied. Want to dedicate my 1600th post to this.

Look how much Imgur hates me. :happysheep:

k thx bye 4 realz gorls

MDAVE

The Flying Dutchman
NNID
GoldDiaruga
3DS FC
1048-8967-3255
Holy Triforce.. We're at page 1096 now?! What.. I..

Ugh, gotta fix my signature now since I'm no longer Premium member..

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'm bored so here is a tier list of Zelda's boot colours. Tiers are in order of left to right.

SSS:
(they're pink so they're automatically the best)
S:
(omfg i thought this palette had brown boots but they're green???? i already loved this palette but now i love it even more)
(these boots are also grey, but lighter than the pink blonde's boots. I think these look great).
A:
(the maroon color is actually very nice)
(they're a really nice steel grey. They look awful on the 3DS, though.)
(they're either dark blue or grey. I think it's dark grey, but I'm not sure)
B:
(they're brown. Not bad, but not great either)
(black is nice but they should be darker than they are. They look more brown than black. They could be better)

edit: this took me like half an hour to make wtf. i should be wasting my life doing better things.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
So now that stages are shareable on Wii U I thought about making a bunch of smasketball stages and doing tournaments for it. It would be something fun to do without being super serious like a normal tournament. Think people would be interested?
F*ck yeah I'd be all over this goddamn sh*t man. DO IT.

DO IITITTTITIITITITTTTTT

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Lmao there's goes my Saturday
My mum dragged me with her to visit her friend
"We won't be long" she says
"7 hours isn't even that long" she says
The only bright side is that I have my 3DS
Anyone want to play a couple of matches?

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
what is wrong with you?
What's wrong with you?

whats so cool about the cliche "show me ya moves" and falcon punch? It's just annoying and old, and he's super annoying and easy to play. Huge range, strength and a pretty good recovery, albeit linear, fast, and overused. I hate him.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
What's wrong with you?

whats so cool about the cliche "show me ya moves" and falcon punch? It's just annoying and old, and he's super annoying and easy to play. Huge range, strength and a pretty good recovery, albeit linear, fast, and overused. I hate him.
Hey hey hey don't let yourself be consumed by For Glory Scrubs
(Good) Falcons are hype and you know it

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
as long as we're talking pokemon

what's with gamefreak's fetish for grass-type dinosaurs and reptiles?

Chesnaught also broke the 5-gen tradition of having Grass Starters only be reptiles. Kind of disappointing tbh. Though, the Fire starters have all ended up bipedal and the Water starters are based off of amphibious creatures (though the Froakie line are the only actual amphibians!).

Fun fact: Right after Gen 4 came out, I thought of making a Grass snake starter, a Fire pig starter, and a Water frog starter. I was spot-on for the first two for Gen 5 and the frog starter came a Gen late.

Someone let me make Pokémon games I'd be great at it guys

Random question. While it would take some of the fun out of beating leaders out of order (though you can't really do that in recent games anyway), what would you say to having a game where the Pokémon Gym Leaders battle with depends on how many badges you have. Hypothetically they would each have 8 teams. The main problem here is the wild Pokémon and various Trainer battles. I like the idea though.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Hey hey hey don't let yourself be consumed by For Glory Scrubs
(Good) Falcons are hype and you know it
Not really

Other than the hard reads with falcon punch and knee, it's all just bleh

I hate him the same reasons people hated diddy Kong, except he isn't op.

And for glory scrubs aren't "consuming me", they're quite easy to deal with

Being a Zelda and palutena main doesn't help either, but regardless he's annoying

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Chesnaught also broke the 5-gen tradition of having Grass Starters only be reptiles. Kind of disappointing tbh. Though, the Fire starters have all ended up bipedal and the Water starters are based off of amphibious creatures (though the Froakie line are the only actual amphibians!).

Fun fact: Right after Gen 4 came out, I thought of making a Grass snake starter, a Fire pig starter, and a Water frog starter. I was spot-on for the first two for Gen 5 and the frog starter came a Gen late.

Random question. While it would take some of the fun out of beating leaders out of order (though you can't really do that in recent games anyway), what would you say to having a game where the Pokémon Gym Leaders battle with depends on how many badges you have. Hypothetically they would each have 8 teams. The main problem here is the wild Pokémon and various Trainer battles. I like the idea though.
I think all of the fire starters up to gen 5 are based on the Zodiac as well (Dragon, Rat, Rooster, Monkey, Pig respectively)

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Good falcons = run shield gentleman, run stop gentleman, dash grab, dash roll back dash roll back, dash grabit whiffed? Gentleman.

Falcon is only hype if the player goes for hype stuff, if the falcon wants to win he'll play like a sissy.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Falcon is my favorite match up as Zelda. Both characters can punish each other extremely hard which makes it exciting.
"show me your sweet spots!" :4zelda:

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Good falcons = run shield gentleman, run stop gentleman, dash grab, dash roll back dash roll back, dash grabit whiffed? Gentleman.

Falcon is only hype if the player goes for hype stuff, if the falcon wants to win he'll play like a sissy.
well I lost my faith in humanity
Falcon is my favorite match up as Zelda. Both characters can punish each other extremely hard which makes it exciting.
"show me your sweet spots!" :4zelda:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Cyndaquil is the Fire Mouse Pokemon, though
You're going by Pokémon classifications? No.

Venusaur is the Seed Pokémon.
Blastoise is the Shellfish Pokémon.
Sandshrew and Sandslash are both Mouse Pokémon but are clearly pangolins.
Slowbro is the Hermit Crab Pokémon.
Cradily is the Barnacle Pokémon though it's based on the same thing Lileep is (who has the correct classification).

Most of them are decent but you can't take them at face value.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

Yeah that was the one thing that really disappointed me about Chesnaught (well, that and Quilladin being ugly as sin). Still a cool poke though, grass starters are consistently cool (if I pretend gen 4 doesn't exist).

I've been wanting a game that did gyms that way since gen 1! Playing through Blue I'd think things like "What if my character was born in Vermillion City? How would I get to Pewter for the first gym battle? They should make it so you can do the gyms in any order!" I guess I never thought about the wild Pokemon or trainer battles though, that does complicate things a bit. If there's a workaround to that though I think it's a good premise.

EDIT: Also, are you going to update your throw kill percent thread for 1.0.6? Curious to see how Mewtwo stacks up and how badly Sonic/ROB were affected.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Every time I find this kind of stupid **** I think of you girls. Specially @evmaxy54 and @ Lorde Lorde

The cactus is literally a ******** lol. I'm glad I'm always in your thoughts, gorl. ily2

I've been wanting to show you this video, btw. I'm not sure if you saw my post about her the other day, but she's a Mexican singer (from Monterrey, iirc) and she's really great. She wrote, composed, and preformed this song and it's amazing.

Top Bottom