• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Damn it @ CatRaccoonBL CatRaccoonBL and @ HeroMystic HeroMystic making me want a cute Rosie avi again. I'm blaming you both for this.
Now I need to decide if I want light yellow or green for my text color..

Which one looks better?

It took me a while but I think I managed to make a transparent avatar

Wow, that was even harder than mastering Shulk *sweats*

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
It took me a while but I think I managed to make a transparent avatar

Wow, that was even harder than mastering Shulk *sweats*
You could've always just asked me and I could've done it for you~

Of course though, you would have to return the favour gorl. ;)

*shot*

I'm going to get worse at Smash 4 this year :^)

To be honest, you don't need to practice that much for Smash 4 buuuuut, idk. Zelda, Splatoon, Xenoblade X. I might sidetrack from this game. OH and Monster Hunter.
so if splatoon is a success, inkling for low tier?
Inkling is high tier

hollyray

Smash Rookie
NNID
Simba514
Hello everyone! I'm trying to get more competitive with Zelda so would any of you possibly play me and give me constructive criticism for how to be more competitive?

Soul.

I'm going to get worse at Smash 4 this year :^)

To be honest, you don't need to practice that much for Smash 4 buuuuut, idk. Zelda, Splatoon, Xenoblade X. I might sidetrack from this game. OH and Monster Hunter.

Inkling is high tier
You don't need to practice a lot in Smash 4. just fundawhatever
idk lol, I think that if the character gets in, he/she will play like Mii Gunner.
or even worse. idk

Smash 4 is really neutral-heavy. There aren't that much universal techs to know about. It's basically all about spacing, making the right reads, and abusing safe moves (which is why Sheik and Diddy are too good for this game)

I mean, this isn't to say that you shouldn't practice for the game but the game is really accessible.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Went bowling again tonight.

131, 170, 233

my consistency is amazing
also 5 splits in the first game gg
XX9 last frame because I'm not allowed to get 30 points in a 10th frame ever. Also one of the people I was bowling against got a 300, which is like "damn that's amazing...but I'm competing against that ;_;"
I like how you're complaining about a 131 in bowling when I'm lucky to get an 80. I'm even more inconsistent than you are I'm sure.

this

game

is

Dang straight. Pretty much every Mario RPG is top-tier material. Like I said, I haven't played Partners in Time, Bowser's Inside Story, or Dream Team. I've heard PiT is good but not as good as the original. I believe the other two were pretty well received by the fans, though.

I believe SS was the first game to introduce Boomerang Bros. [quick research shows I was wrong lol] And they're not some tacky Hammer Bro knockoffs either, they have swag.

There were also these guys:

And if anyone wants to know why so many fans were disappointed that Luigi didn't get an electric fireball custom? This game is why.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have two games to register for Mewtwo.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Yeah...that is going to be a problem for me as well. >.> Summer is coming up, so I might end having time in the end. (Even with getting a job...)

Thanks! I've used both colors before so I wasn't sure which one to go with. Green it is. :3
Yep! Looks really good. : )

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Well, hey, at least Splatoon has a release date, so you don't have to wait that much longer.
Meanwhile the one game I'm looking forward to might not be even coming out until late into this year.
Waiting can just be painful sometimes...

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Hello everyone! I'm trying to get more competitive with Zelda so would any of you possibly play me and give me constructive criticism for how to be more competitive?
Welcome! I can't play right now, but I'm sure a few people can help you out if you ask around the right hour. Be warned though.

I'm pretty sure 75% of us here actually don't play Zelda.

*looks at the 75% of people here*

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Welcome! I can't play right now, but I'm sure a few people can help you out if you ask around the right hour. Be warned though.

I play the Legend of Zelda. You mean there's a character with her name in Smash Bros? Could have fooled me!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

I neither play Zelda nor the actual series.

I do main :4falcon: who is infinitely better! *gets struck by Din's Fire*

I use Zelda

Just not in a competitive setting :)

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
The best part of the video isn't even the actual matches, it's the trash talking right at the start.
Gets me everytime without fail.
Also, Ganon dittos are the best. No doubt about that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom