• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Couldhave sworn it was someone from Uncharted, man.

I draw a little bit. I'm just interested in making that Sonic-Getting-Stabbed-by-a-Phantom cartoon but I'm absolutely terrible at drawing natural-looking limbs.
I guess it does have a bit of the Uncharted vibe! I like that kind of settings and characters (raiders, explorers, pirates, etc), so it's not farfetched. I honestly have never played any of the Uncharted games, though :(

And about limbs, try to break them down into shapes first. Arms and legs are structurally made of two cilinders each, so just try to draw the cilinders in, held together by the joints, and you can draw the rest afterwards!

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
So, back from using Zelda on Roll Glory.
My first match was on omega lylat. Not the great stage but luckily I was against a fox that spammed laser so I spammed farores. I won.
Zelda is actually a lot of fun.
Getting elevators and gimping with sourspot dairs never gets old.
I even managed to get sweetspot dair to fair on DK (thank god for giant hitboxes)

I think a part of me really wants to just obliterate and do away with MU ratios/scores at this point :/

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I think a part of me really wants to just obliterate and do away with MU ratios/scores at this point :/
People use those to determine tier lists/who to play tho

like in Brawl if your opponent chooses Olimar you know Zelda will die spectacularly so you don't use her use her and win somehow anyway

We can also use it to laugh at Jigg's and Falcon's demise from Melee to Brawl

and yell about why Fox is always OP

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
how do you even find a main?

Probable Potential Mains: :4roy::4lucina::4zelda::4wiifitm::4drmario::4zss::4charizard:

Possible Potential Mains: :4diddy::4jigglypuff::4gaw::4kirby::4mario::4marth::4metaknight::4miisword::4palutena::4peach::4pikachu::4samus::rosalina::4sheik::4zss:

Potential Mains with Slim Chance: :4dedede::4darkpit::4duckhunt::4alph:
Rugby Shirt was what i wore in Animal Crossing GC because blue and yellow op
Villager has a fun moveset
@Thinkaman said he liked my villager
and thus i found my main

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
@ Unknownkid Unknownkid lend me your power to hijack this thread in the name of Swordfighter
:4miisword::4miisword::4miisword::4miisword::4miisword::4miisword::4miisword::4miisword::4miisword::4miisword::4miisword::4miisword::4miisword::4miisword::4miisword::4miisword::4miisword::4miisword::4miisword::4miisword::4miisword::4miisword:
Haha... I rather not. The fact that Macchiato is considering main Swordfighter interest me though. Sadly, I will say if you ever think of maining Swordfighter... make him/her your secondary.

Edit: @ Macchiato Macchiato What custom set are you using with Swordfighter? Just bit curious.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Possible Potential Mains: :4diddy:
there you go

For real though:
64/Sm4sh: played as a character I recognized & liked a lot, ended up working (Pikachu, Shulk)
Melee: Falco just felt good to play, I liked him.
Brawl: lol because Jigglypuff. I don't actually have a main in Brawl tho
PM: Ivysaur is good + SolarBeam = yes

idk what I'm trying to get at here

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
there you go

For real though:
64/Sm4sh: played as a character I recognized & liked a lot, ended up working (Pikachu, Shulk)
Melee: Falco just felt good to play, I liked him.
Brawl: lol because Jigglypuff. I don't actually have a main in Brawl tho
PM: Ivysaur is good + SolarBeam = yes

idk what I'm trying to get at here
Lemme see

64: Didn't play
Melee: Roy
Brawl: Lucas and Peach
PM: Lucas and Peach
Sm4sh: MESS

I don't try to use top tiers. In games, the highest position my mains are ranked in a game are like mid.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Haha... I rather not. The fact that Macchiato is considering main Swordfighter interest me though. Sadly, I will say if you ever think of maining Swordfighter... make him/her your secondary.
Since i started a topic on Swordfighter I can't believe how Tsundere I am for him. One moment I saying how not bad he is, the next moment i am finding flaws in everything (seriously flip F-tilt)

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
Since i started a topic on Swordfighter I can't believe how Tsundere I am for him. One moment I saying how not bad he is, the next moment i am finding flaws in everything (seriously flip F-tilt)
Hahaha! Yeah, I noticed how flipflop you become. Yes, tsundere is the term for this behavior. And I understand where you got that avatar image from. My brain hurts everytime I see it.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Lemme see

I don't try to use top tiers. In games, the highest position my mains are ranked in a game are like mid.
I was just trying to show you how I picked my mains. Generally I like either characters whose games I love (:4shulk::pikachu64::ivysaur:) or characters that feel good to play (:falcomelee::ivysaur:)

I don't really try to use top tiers either. Ivysaur I liked in Brawl (my favorite of the :pt: Pokemon actually) and when I learned his new mechanics and he's actually viable I was like "aww yeahhh"

plus SolarBeam is the most hype move other than Warlock/Falcon punch or :4ganondorf:utilt so yeah

Last edited:

Themeatgrinder

Smash Cadet
NNID
Badboi117
3DS FC
0130-2293-8436
I was just trying to show you how I picked my mains. Generally I like either characters whose games I love (:4shulk::pikachu64::ivysaur:) or characters that feel good to play (:falcomelee::ivysaur:)

I don't really try to use top tiers either. Ivysaur I liked in Brawl (my favorite of the :pt: Pokemon actually) and when I learned his new mechanics and he's actually viable I was like "aww yeahhh"

plus SolarBeam is the most hype move other than Warlock/Falcon punch or :4ganondorf:utilt so yeah
Butbutbut Falco

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Hahaha! Yeah, I noticed how flipflop you become. Yes, tsundere is the term for this behavior. And I understand where you got that avatar image from. My brain hurts everytime I see it.
My brain hurting was my first reaction too then I noticed how adorable Rugby shirt was and I knew i had to make it my avatar

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Butbutbut Falco
I should rephrase that.

I don't use high tiers because they're high tier. I use high tiers because they feel good to play, or because I like playing as them.

Plus I was like 7 when I played Melee and didn't know jack about the competitive scene

Also, why did you focus on Falco and not Pikachu? I thought Pikachu dominated 64 more than Falco did Melee...

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Lemme see

You used Peach in two games? I know you said she gets a little boring but she can do a lot of stuff so idk maybe you should reconsider her. Ik you said you can learn a lot of characters quickly so maybe playing as Peach and two or three other characters isn't a bad idea. That idea actually sounds...
:4peach:PEACHY!:4peach:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
But I hate Luigi
You should play Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. They go to a kingdom where no one knows who Luigi is.

Then again, you probably couldn't being yourself to play a game with Luigi's name in it, huh?

Also, I need to play the other games in the series.

I support Roy for your Main. Macchiato/Roy 2015!

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies

Probable Potential Mains: :4roy::4lucina::4zelda::4wiifitm::4drmario::4zss::4charizard:

Possible Potential Mains: :4diddy::4jigglypuff::4gaw::4kirby::4mario::4marth::4metaknight::4miisword::4palutena::4peach::4pikachu::4samus::rosalina::4sheik::4zss:

Potential Mains with Slim Chance: :4dedede::4darkpit::4duckhunt::4alph:
Honestly, just play with everyone. After a while you'll find yourself playing/going back to one or two characters more than everyone else and those are your mains/secondaries. At least that's how it worked for me.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
You should play Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. They go to a kingdom where no one knows who Luigi is.

Then again, you probably couldn't being yourself to play a game with Luigi's name in it, huh?

Also, I need to play the other games in the series.

I support Roy for your Main. Macchiato/Roy 2015!
Ummmm about Roy

The joke was basically that ZeRo was using Hyper Smash+Power vision. Considering that the Greninja just charged it like that, it's obviously going to kill.

Edit: @ Macchiato Macchiato What custom set are you using with Swordfighter? Just bit curious.
Don't expect too much. He switches mains every now and then. Lol

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I'm in one of those slumps where I suck at smash. More than usual.

That combined with meeting some really good for Glory players.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
You used Peach in two games? I know you said she gets a little boring but she can do a lot of stuff so idk maybe you should reconsider her. Ik you said you can learn a lot of characters quickly so maybe playing as Peach and two or three other characters isn't a bad idea. That idea actually sounds...
:4peach:PEACHY!:4peach:
I believe this is what you're looking for.

Top Bottom