• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
You put Ninja so low

wow you're the only other person I know who doesn't overrate the **** out of dumb Ninja
what is there to even like about Ninja?

air drop is kind of amusing, but suplex is funnier and has more options

the rest of ninja's kit is boring

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
what is there to even like about Ninja?

air drop is kind of amusing, but suplex is funnier and has more options

the rest of ninja's kit is boring
Oh god, Air Drop.

In RtDL, I was messing around in Nutty Noon's weird golden tower level as Ninja, wall clinging through the stage while shooting enemies with the weird dagger things. I wall jumped over a pit into this flying mummy thing and attacked it thinking I'd just slash it in the face, but I used Air Drop, flew up out of the screen, then carried us both to our death.

Rizen

Smash Legend
IMO Ninja is versatile but never the best for anything. It's one of those powers I use when I don't have my preferred power.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Ninja is just one those abilities that looks cool, but is mediocre otherwise.
Looks wise, I do like it. Gameplay wise, eugh, no. There are far better abilities than Ninja.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I always liked Kirby's fighter ability.
You basically become Ryu with fireballs, uppercuts, tatsus, and that red headband.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I'd play project M simply because Lucas is god tier. Or at least very good.

But I don't want to hack my Wii.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Yoyo SS tier. I remember when I finally decided to read what each ability could do instead of just messing around with buttons. Gyro spin OP. Almost as OP as TAC helper or wheelie rider (those stars...)

Ninja's dive kick + float momentum stuff is fun as is wall clinging.

Parasol is super underrated in my opinion.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I can't believe some people don't have homebrew on their Wii/Wii U, wtf? vWii is made a billion times better with homebrew as you now have a console that plays games from every Nintendo console excluding the DS line-up (until DS is released on VC, then it's just 3DS) along with some crazy good mods, more utility and bubbles.

Yoyo SS tier. I remember when I finally decided to read what each ability could do instead of just messing around with buttons. Gyro spin OP. Almost as OP as TAC helper or wheelie rider (those stars...)

Parasol is actually overpowered in later games. I'm not so sure about KSS but it's stupid because invincibility with super strong attacks. You're basically the Diddy of Kirby when you spam Parasol Drill

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
You don't have to hack your Wii.
Just use a SD card and a hackless version.
I have no way to get a SD card with PM on it though.

Tornado and Mirror are the best kirby powers.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Yes!!!!!

You are my official favorite person. <3

Seriously, Parasol's invincibility frames during drill is ridiculous, and Parasol Twirl does ridiculous damage. Best part is that it looks cute! I love it! <3

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
All you need to do is put the hackless set from here onto any sd card.
After that just put the sd card into your Wii and boot up stage builder in brawl.
That I get, but I don't want to putz around downloading stuff/transferring because my computer is really old and close to death. And I don't have the money for a new one if it shuts down.

Honestly it's probably harmless, but I'm not taking any chances.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Kirby is amazing yea but I haven't played them in a while ;_;

UFO, Cupid, Parasol & Mirror are love yea

I would totally play P:M but LOL no PAL

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I miss bubble and cupid Kirby. They just removed them. :'(
Actually they have been gone for a lone while now. Bubble only appeared in one game, (the only game it had a use in to be fair), and cupid last appearance was in Squeak Squad.

I do prefer cupid to Archer though yes.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
good luck

pls spam Farore's for the sake of the Zelda social
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if that strat actually ended up working.
I might actually try that someday if I'm really bored and have nothing better to do.
Nothin' but elevators till the cows come home (which they never will, so I'm just gonna do it forever and forever).

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206

O_O

This soundtrack ain't bad at all
You are such a tease. I can't get excited for this game knowing that there is no us release planned.

Also, now that Splatoon is dropping in May, I might have to postpone bravely default even further back.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if that strat actually ended up working.
I might actually try that someday if I'm really bored and have nothing better to do.
Nothin' but elevators till the cows come home (which they never will, so I'm just gonna do it forever and forever).
It does work on bad players (aka what Roll Glory specializes in)

I've also won by using only Palutena's tilts so just spamming Farore's is an even more viable strategy! :^)

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

O_O

This soundtrack ain't bad at all
Oh, you are just now hearing the special themes? Those have been heard a while back, but yeah pretty good stuff. I can't really pick between the originals and these. Both provide a different feeling.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Bravely default was really fun up until a certain point. Then it kinda becomes "Meh". I hope Bravely Second is better in that regard.

Also I registered my codes and Mewtwo is on the way!

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
It does work on bad players (aka what Roll Glory specializes in)

I've also won by using only Palutena's tilts so just spamming Farore's is an even more viable strategy! :^)
Wait, only using Palutena's tilts? You were really willing to cripple yourself that much? The players you beat have no excuse to lose against some of the worst tilts. That had to have been especially funny to pull off, though.
Also, I'd make sure to do the elevator spam on the bad players (like you said) since the decent players are going to shield and disable the option.
But again, that's only if I'm especially bored.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

When I first saw Bravely Default, I was like "Hey this game looks awesome!" but my interest in it declined after I played the demo tbh.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
You can't possibly remember what it is because it's one of my characters which I drew myself :p

Actually, if anyone who's played with me ever wondered who the **** my Mii Brawler is, well... there's the answer XD. I just wish there was an option to give Miis eye patches :(. Also, the pirate outfit is Swordfighter only U_U
Couldhave sworn it was someone from Uncharted, man.

Edit: As for teaching you how to art. I can always give you advice! Do you draw? I was the artist mentor/art director in my previous job, so I'm pretty good at giving pointers and constructive critique.
I draw a little bit. I'm just interested in making that Sonic-Getting-Stabbed-by-a-Phantom cartoon but I'm absolutely terrible at drawing natural-looking limbs.

Top Bottom