• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
tfw he can finally use his sword with customs on

even if it's the most awkward animation for a sword thrust I've ever seen
oh customs count too?
Luma be

as much as I want to edit rosalina and luma onto this I don't have the time atm.
There is your problem right there. You merely see Ganondorf as just a character in a fighting game. This will not do.... Not one bit. You need to feel Ganondorf's presence and allow him to control you. Drop by the Ganondorf social sometime, if shown enough interest we can show the definitive truths of the world, and of the Goddesses.
I'd prefer to boot people into space with Usmash and Dair, you can have fun with whatever that is
You forgot the most important thing:

11. Marvel at his sword
fair point

Rizen

Smash Legend
On the Brawl AiB singles ladder I had a Falco leave feedback that just said "pew pew pew". Ah memories of how broken Brawl was.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I can wait until you get it in physical XD. Hope you have Paypal :p
Realistically I probably won't be getting around to it for awhile. I want to finish EO2 and EO3's 6th strata since I never completed the postgame for either game (I got to the boss in EO3, but my party comp can't fight him and I don't want to grind a new party), and I want to finish EOU first (unlike 2/3, this game actually is taking me awhile).

Have you played 7th Dragon? It's another RPG by the EO team, my understanding of it being that it's basically EO-flavored Dragon Quest. The first one (also DS) got a fan translation almost a year ago, while it's easier than EO it might be my favorite RPG to date; my only complaint is how anti-climactic the postgame dungeon was.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
tfw he can finally use his sword with customs on

even if it's the most awkward animation for a sword thrust I've ever seen
Marth ain't got nothin on Ganon though with that shield breaker with super armor.

Oh, I taught myself how to play Zelda's Lullaby from scratch on my clarinet. Victory is mine.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Marth ain't got nothin on Ganon though with that shield breaker with super armor.

Oh, I taught myself how to play Zelda's Lullaby from scratch on my clarinet. Victory is mine.
Yaaaaaaay! What kind of clarinet?

I don't think ganondorf gives too craps about 3ds' and how well stocked they are
It's like a snowman being upset he doesn't have enough firewood

not a bad idea

A general sends his army into combat with a plan. Taking victory requires dedication, not luck, but if you wish to give the petty victory of page claims to one who has not planned for it be my guest...
You swine, I hope you die first on the battlefield
Don't be jelly. Unless you're being grape jelly of course. Now I need to make a jelly tier list.

I didn't double post

Plz based spirst

Last edited by a moderator:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Just a Plain Jane Bb clarinet. You play as well?
I don't :( but I have a friend who does. I really enjoy the clarinet.

This is all just a clever plot for me to get this page. Checkmate.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Guys the Villager Social is super sad.

It only has like 10 pages.

@NAsh88 I think it's sadder that I've had the Wii U game since release and I have like 3 customs in total hahaha.
Yeah, I thought animal crossing fans were suppose to be all about the community. ;_;

Makes me sad to be a villager main.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'm also in the process of learning the trumpet. It's difficult with no time at age 20.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Tried being in band once. Didn't like it and was a waste of an elective to me. Should've taken art.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Yeah, I thought animal crossing fans were suppose to be all about the community. ;_;

Makes me sad to be a villager main.
Have you seen Princess Peach's social. I was quite surprised.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I'm also in the process of learning the trumpet. It's difficult with no time at age 20.
I hope you find some time you can carve out for practicing and make some progress. Right now band instructor wants me to switch to playing bassoon for the band. Now I'm just waiting for him to hook me up with one of the school's to use.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

I've always had this page O.O stop interrogating me <.< >.>

Last edited by a moderator:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Speaking of Mac as well.

Thats enough FG for tonight.

Also, @ BJN39 BJN39
Theres some visual differences from 1.05 on 3DS compared to the Wii U version.
I'm not sure if they were already like that in 1.04 though.

D

Deleted member

It did get linked here without too much conversation awhile back; he posted it on the Character Competitive Impressions thread as well when he first made it.

My only real gripe with the list is that Ike should be B imo, but he himself said he wasn't confident in Ike belonging down there too.

The Peach optimism is interesting; I wouldn't be surprised to see her end up there at some point though, she's a character that's still mostly untapped and her range/kill power are silly.
Coming from a Peach main, I can tell you right now her placement in Dabuz's tier list is right (maybe 1 or 2 places lower). She's a great character that many people don't know about. She'll make it high, I know she will. On FG and when I play with other people, I almost never lose with Peach (I'm not trying to sound snobby or anything, I'm serious).

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Coming from a Peach main, I can tell you right now her placement in Dabuz's tier list is right (maybe 1 or 2 places lower). She's a great character that many people don't know about. She'll make it high, I know she will. On FG and when I play with other people, I almost never lose with Peach (I'm not trying to sound snobby or anything, I'm serious).
being good with peach and how good peach is are two different things, please keep that in mind

D

Deleted member

being good with peach and how good peach is are two different things, please keep that in mind
However, being good with Peach shows off what she can really do. Not many people use her, and some of the people who DO use her don't use her to her full potential. If I could make it out to tourneys just to show what she can do, I would.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Nver 5get dat fetfull day ;c ; w ; );

D

Deleted member

Guys, I'm playing Mario Kart 64 with my sisters, and like, we were on Sherbet land, and we were reaching the end, one of my sisters crossed already and I was in 2nd. My other sister had a red shell and I yelled at her all "PLZ DON'T DO THIS TO ME" and all of a sudden she screams "I DON'T GIVE A **** ANYMORE!!!" and she THROWS THE RED SHELL CAUSING ME TO FALL IN THE ICY COLD WATER. Then she takes 2nd place and I take last. I FEEL THE LOVE.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Guys, I'm playing Mario Kart 64 with my sisters, and like, we were on Sherbet land, and we were reaching the end, one of my sisters crossed already and I was in 2nd. My other sister had a red shell and I yelled at her all "PLZ DON'T DO THIS TO ME" and all of a sudden she screams "I DON'T GIVE A **** ANYMORE!!!" and she THROWS THE RED SHELL CAUSING ME TO FALL IN THE ICY COLD WATER. Then she takes 2nd place and I take last. I FEEL THE LOVE.
You should send this story to Oprah. :awesome:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Your sisters good at mario kart or something? or do you just suck at mario kart?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Your sisters good at mario kart or something? or do you just such at mario kart?
We're all good at it. My sister simply had a red shell and hit me with it. Being good at Mario Kart doesn't have to do with anything. And by the way, it's spelled "suck", not "such" lmao.

You should send this story to Oprah. :awesome:
I KNOW RIGHT. OPRAH B DA HEROOO.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
We're all good at it. My sister simply had a red shell and hit me with it. Being good at Mario Kart doesn't have to do with anything. And by the way, it's spelled "suck", not "such" lmao.
  1. someones always bad at the game in the family it's like a fact
  2. it's late I've been working on classwork for 10 hours give me a break

D

Deleted member

1. someones always bad at the game in the family it's like a fact
  2. it's late I've been working on classwork for 10 hours give me a break
Well overall it doesn't matter cause the point isn't to be winning all the time, it's to have fun. I don't see why it matters that much to you.

Top Bottom